Anybody ever try heroin...

Anybody ever try heroin? My friends from college and I are pitching in to buy some today and I was wondering what I should expect.

I'm not worried about addiction or anything, I'm pretty strong willed. I've done both meth and coke with absolutely zero addiction or negative side effects (expect maybe a few day long migraines).

Watch the movie Trainspotting and then watch Requiem for a Dream.

You will then know what to expect.

Use a clean needle and have someone look after you just in case. Get the dose right too.

Use with large gaps to avoid addiction. I've heard the strong willed argument too many times. Your arrogance will be your undoing

don't IV it... this will make you addicted never mind how strong your "will" is

what a stupid advice

> wanna try heroin
> strong willed

kek

yeah this.
I would smoke it. I have tried it twice, with almost 2 years in between. its fucking amazing, i can totally understand why ppl get hooked

What a English?

Just go straight to fentanyl. It's more of a high, cheaper, and after a short period of heavy use we won't have to read your dumb posts any more

If there is phentonal in in you dead OP =/

Buy weed and coke instead...

Dont mess around with heroin... meth and coke are nothing compared to heroin addiction... just dont.. this shit is no joke..

let's try him
that's natural selection

this

i've done it with some friends, we all just snorted it. withing 24 hours we were going back for more even though we all said it would be a one time thing. our other friend who got it for us said 3 times and your hooked and they would not get it for us a third time

you mean fentanyl?

I have tried it before and also other opium based substances and I never got addicted.

Just be carefull and no faggot and you will be fine

this

I was a junkie, good luck op. You should probably not shoot it but hey if u are remember you can always do more not less. Any opiate expirence?

You're a fucking idiot. It was the worst decision I ever made, and it ruined my life.

I take Heroin everyday and I'm still not addicted. Have fun Op.

meth and coke are nothing compared to heroin when it comes to addiction really.

kek

One of you will fuck up. Your making a junky today, asshole.

In years, when that person ends up dead, it's on you guys.

Tried it a couple of times,
Only smoked it ,
No needles
Warm feeling all over my body,
Bretty good

Stories about being addicted from the first hit are bullshit
Personally i like regular speed more because off the energetic high ,
Im not really in to downers

Maybe I'm gonna try some speedball (coke and heroin mix),
In the future,
I think I'm going to like that more

Lulz will be had, who remembers lulz? Clearly not this guy.

>Moralfag

Op your an idiot. You don't play around with h like you do weed or coke . One of you will end up dead, in the hospital, or a junky. Shit will get real very fast. If you have to don't iv

No, junky. I give a fuck what happens to you.

I don't think you remember shit.

People who know feel it's necessary to tell the dumb ass millennial faggots what their going to be regretting in ten years. But fuck em.

>splitting the cost to afford heroin

you poor naive bastard

Heroin addicts spotted

I don't think you're not a faggot.

Your gayness leaks through foot boy.

So you've cleared two hurdles of drugs thatcan ruin you and feel compelled to try the third. OK. I know people who know peole who have died from this shit. Can I have whatever it is you are using to post from when it's your turn?

Your body will feel nice and warm anxiety will go away, you will probably nod out for a bit and vomit. It probably wont be the last time you do it.

Back to your trap thread.
Who remembers Brit user?

Moralfags can be right, you know.

Oh, it's great, but you have to take at least 30cc's of a 20% solution to get high.

I really hoped this is bait.

"I'm not worried about addiction or anything, I'm pretty strong willed."
Good Luck with that buddy.

No. Moralfags gtfo back to Facebook. Anything moral is wrong, you should probably kill yourself.

I don't know a lot about heroin but I say so for it what's the worst that can happen.

I've been smoking weed everyday of my life for 10 years and I'm just fine. Heroin really can't be that much different just another way to get high. I would try it but I'm afraid of needles, it's seems fun.

Why do you aspire to be a degenerate OP? There are so many fun things you can do with the one life that you are given, but you choose throw it away on heroin? Absolutely disgusting.

You know how they say things are addictive and always compare the addictive things to heroin?

That's because heroin is the gold standard of addictiveness. It's not a mental addictant but rather a physical addictant. You might not need it but your body is going to slam you with cravings for it.

I'm a strong willed man myself, did coke for 2 years and dropped it cold turkey because I didn't like how much it cost. Quit meth after a year and felt no withdrawls. Got pinned and forcibly injected with heroin by a guy who tried, and thankfully failed, to rape me. My friends realized I'd gone mossing from the party and arrived just as he injected me.

I still have cravings. If I had a source for it I might even give in to those temptations. Don't fuck with heroin son. Just don't even let it touch your life or everything will suck without it.

You will become addicted. Trust me.

I'm scrounging up $80 to pick up a gram today. I spend $200-$300 a week on it. I know people that spend $100 a day.

>Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Get out newfag.

42 year old that still lives with his mother and considers Sup Forums his "friends" spotted

BTW if you're gonna do it (which you shouldn't), start off by snorting a small bump, and keep doing them until you feel sedated and extremely warm. If you do too much, you won't die, you'll just have an awful headache and be throwing up for the rest of the day.

I just got my Fu-Fentanyl and Acryl-Fent in the mail OP.
Physically hooked on opi's for 5 or 6 years, ask me whatever I guess. Heroin sucks imo.

sorta true. my life isn't ruined, but rehab and NA hasn't helped, idfk what will

>using RC opioids

go overdose on u47 faggot

this picture is 110% true, but I skipped oxy since that shit is too expensive

I'm a full time student (Indiana University), I work part-time and I sell LSD, Xanax and MDMA to support my habit. I drive all the way to Indianapolis and back a few times a week to pick up ~$100 worth of h.

I only snort, and I have for a couple years. I've tried IVing, it just makes me fall asleep. Hate it. Snorting is vastly superior.

Nah, OP, from a junkie, you're gonna need to keep your computer to pawn so you can get well. Either that or start selling drugs. I chose the latter. I have a $65k/y job lined up with State Farm for when I graduate next year though, so I won't have to sell Xanax to retards anymore. Thank god.

My tolerance is too high and the dissolution rate is too small for me to fit enough in to 100 units or 1mL to OD on.
My gf OD'd and died, and I found her, and brought her back with suboxone.
I dragged her in her underwear into the snow and ice outside while doing CPR and calling 911. She came back as the ambulance rolled up. I'm not even sure how she did it, accidental I think. It was the worst thing I'd seen, until she did it again in august. The first time was January I think.

>itt: a bunch of fucking degenerate scum

>I don't know a lot about heroin
>smoking weed everyday of my life for 10 years and I'm just fine
>different just another way to get high

Being this retarded in 2016.

I don't even wanna start on how wrong you are. You are either trolling or borderline mentally retarded.

Cocaine is THE BIGGEST WASTE of money on the planet. Period. $80 for a gram that you'll blow through in one night.

Heroin starts off as an astonishingly cheap high. If you pick up a gram. 50mg nasally will get you a really nice 4 hour high. It's way, way better than any other drug that I've tried, and I've tried just about them all.

Then you'll want to do it all day, every day. No joke. It's a surprisingly functional high when snorted. The only telltale sign would constricted pupils as long as you don't start nodding the fuck out.

So you'll start using it at school, work, fucking anywhere. Here's my first 5 minutes of the day, every day:

Wake up
Snort a line
Shower.

Isn't that depressing? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not pitying myself, I'm actually relatively happy with my life now. But the hustle for money is exhausting. Your use will go from $5 a day, to $10, to $20, ad infinitum, until you either start shooting it because of your tolerance, or you start spending $100 a day (most peoples' tolerance tops out at about a gram a day).

It's no way to live. You don't use heroin, heroin uses you and every last dollar that you can scrounge up and give to your shithead dealer.

shit

Just make sure you do enough. What ever you think is the right dose, triple or quadruple it. The problem most people have is the shoot to small amount.

/r/opiaterollcall on reddit has literally hundreds of people near most major cities who are legit, not niggers, and won't rip you off. and most of them live in lower-middle class or middle class areas, so you don't have to go to skid row.

kek

this

This is how addiction work.

If u take heroine for the 1st time, u wont be addicted ofc. But u will cross that magic line - and there will be nothing to stop u from taking one more. Because ur brain will make illusion, just to take more and more and there is nothing with strong will

That is because you smoked it, shooting that shit is just completely different by a 100 miles. It just feels like you are floating in warm water in space, best feeling ever.

Not necessarily true, my dad has been doing Percs for at least 30 years, never touched heroin but he has no desire to do H.

Because he's an old bastard and can get prescribed pain meds. I'm 20, do you think that the doctor is gonna hand me 30mg roxies 4x a day like my grandmother in Florida? Hell no.

It is a mix, he gets prescribed some due to spine misalignment and brain cancer, and buys some. But he completely dropped opiates a good few months ago, but drinking has increased a lot, before now he hadn't drank in a long time.

Don't do it dude! YUCK!

Don't do it. It's basically like playing Russian roulette because if your dealer fucks up and puts in too much of something you will die, regardless of will. This is why heroine addicts die 10-20 at a time, instead of far and few-between. My cousin just died from this last month.

> Giving your hard earned money to ghetto niggers so you can get "fucked up brahhhh" and eventually become a slave to their garbage.

Stay pleb OP.

Just lost my best friend to heroin. Hes gone user and i miss him everyday. Just smoke weed or something man...

Was it ken?

>pitching in to buy some
if you can't afford what you're buying on your own you're getting fucked. heroin is cheap as shit.

Get ready to lose your life man. You're better than this.

>I'm pretty strong willed

My cousin was pretty strong willed too but spent nearly his entire girlfriends paychecks on his habit (she made 200$ a day) and had a kid with her who he currently cant see right now.
When he overdosed in the hospital we were wondering if he would even be able to remember who we were when he woke up considering the brain damage he suffered.

To make a long story short stick to weed and shrooms

post results

take away his percs and see what happens lol.

People tell those stories, about instant addiction, because the truth isn't scary enough, or dramatic enough, and takes too fucking long to explain.

If you enjoyed it, you shouldn't be thinking about doing it again. I'm sorry, but it is true. Sure you might not get addicted - there are people who don't. But no one ever set out to be a junkie. I've spent years in and out of rehab. Hours in line at the methadone clinic. Years meeting strangers so we could get our fix. No one asked for it. No one wanted it. Everyone thought they were different, stronger, safer, etc.

I'm sorry but you probably aren't that one special snowflake who can do whatever you want without consequences. The fact that you are seriously thinking about speedballing suggests you are well on your way to a drug problem.

You might end up fine. But you know, it is a pretty big risk to take, for a pretty minimal reward.

Worst that happens? you like it.

this is the life story of so many fucking people, myself included.

this is 100% bait.

i had a friend that died of heroin when where where 15, dont fuck with that shit you fucking idiot, you will is nothing compared to that drug and it will own you forever. If you want to do that bad you might just as well kill yourself to save yourself some time and not have your family watch you slowly go off the deep end.

Ohio the state I live in is having the worst heroin epidemic in its history. At least one person dies weekly in my town alone. It's a small southern town. I stick with weed, lsd and shrooms.

You're clearly not strong willed if you're giving in to try heroin.

Dude drugs are for betas. if you wanna be a real man stay drug free.

Let's hope it is. I don't think any of us want someone doing this shit.

Got Ohio nudes? 216?

>When you and a group of friends come to the conclusion that doing heroin is a good idea

Nah bro I'm a beta stoner. I do live with a cam girl but I'm not disclosing her nudes.

I have. It's great. Maybe the greatest drug. But watch out, the physical addiction effects sneak up on you and before you know it...

This. Anyone who says otherwise is just being a contrarian

Try Krokodil, its basically the same a heroin but way cheaper. Its the perfect substitute.

What site?

Chaturbate

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

lmaooo tru

Yeah. The guy who introduced me to H is ok, but one of our friends is dead. Well 2 friends. One was the "I'll never get addicted, I'm too strong willed tough guy". And I guess he was right, he wasn't technically addicted right? just using every weekend he could get to DC and score. Died in a shitty fucking hotel room. His rich family in Alexandria, mom was so fucked up at the funeral. His dad was a dick, but I knew that already.

Username?

Missmonaxo

you'll just feel whacked out and tired with a nice body feeling, don't do it too much or the nice feelings go and you'll need it to feel normal

So why in the holy fuck would you try it?