I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

To see if I still feel...

I focus on the pain.

I WANNA FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL

The only thing thats real.

The only thing that's real...

I wear this crown of shit...

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Can I be real for a second?
This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.
A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.
Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.
What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?
Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.
But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?
How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."
We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.
Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.
If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

I don't know if this is bait or not but I completely agree. I thought that for what little staff the game had it did really well. Anyone who's pissing themselves over not spending their own $60 should do research on the game beforehand if they want to complain. Honestly when they get ass cancer they'll be spending a lot more to try and treat it for a lot more of a shitty time

>But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

are you fucking retarded? that game was way to expensive and simply didn't deliver what they promised. let alone the multiplayer part.
this is wrong advertisement you faggot

that's real fucking impressive when it isn't even 12pm

>But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?
The features they lied about in a game that I spent $60 of my hard earned money for. That's what they owe me.

Shawn, is that you?

get a real job then nigger
> allowance takes 12 weeks to play for this I am upset

Entitled liberal cucks.
Better go get your early vote for Hillary in, guys!

>Entitled liberal cucks
I'm a capitalist conservative. I'm voting for anyone but Hillary. Try harder faggot.

>DAMAGE CONTROL

You clearly don't know how to manage your money and don't understand the importance of finance and you're probably 12.

I think people were more upset about the lies and deception leading up to the launch, it was only after the launch that they revealed that certain promises weren't kept.
In my opinion this was a good thing for the gaming community as a whole.
Hopefully people will think twice and read reviews before preordering/buy a game.
It also applies to game devs too, I hope that this will show them that they can be accountable for promises and misrepresenting a product.

lmao try harder nigger faggot. sure you've got a great position as a manager at subway but it doesn't mean I can't manage money well because I'm better off than you. How many kids have you skipped out on today, user?

WEW

This. No Man's Sky may have been a mistake for Hello Games and for any dumbass stupid enough to not buy it through Steam, but it has become the cautionary tale of why ordering a game based solely on promises is never a good idea.

Yeah it definitely couldn't hurt to see another player but you're right, people need to not commit to buying something that has a good chance of making them unhappy about their purchases. 'Getting [NMS] first' shouldn't be a priority if you're willing to complain for the next few years about $60 because you didn't enjoy the game

Also, buying indie games with AAA price tags.

we're singing the johnny cash version, not that gay ass slipknot one

That's exactly it. The gaming and other related industries are really the only place where people will hand over money before the product is finished.
Unfortunately pop culture is the norm now and everyone wants to prove they are the biggest geek; what's a better way to do it then order a game before it's out so you can brag about it?

Nine inch nails, they created the original but Johnny Cash really made it his in my opinion. Some people prefer the abrasive grimy-ness of the original but I'm not one of them.