Girls who take it up the butt

Girls who take it up the butt.

Building a catalog of poopchute princesses. Please help me out, Sup Forums.

Nice butthole! May I seethe girl who it belongs to?

How can you verify the girl?
We need complete proof to whom it belongs.

Looks like a waitress at an Oktoberfest restaurant.I want to bend her over, drink a stein of beer, then tell her "Honey, someone else already fucked your ass. You have suffered enough." Then I would pinch her butt.

My wife loves it. As long as it's wet and slow it helps her cum hard when she plays with her clit.

Um, this thread contains some fantasy. Hopefully their are femanons out there reading it who will see the wide variety of girls who take it in the third input and tell themselves "If she does it, maybe it's not a big deal." If you are a femanon and you are reading this, here is a tip: lube, and lots of it.

Nice booty! *pinch*

post more of that butt plss

Thanks.

Awesome love it

she loves showing her phat ass off.

wtf with the casual water walking in the back

she should

would love to watch a guy cream her ass

moarr

Probably shouldnt be posting her face lol

she always asks me to lick her asshole deep

If you are in NJ then she needs a anal creampie

I'm in NYC so let's make this happen

I am jealous of that sharpie. Why does a sharpie get to do things that I want to do. It can't even appreciate how tight and warm thst feels! Life is not fair.

would love to watch you paint her asshole.

I wouldlike to get a pair of pantirs like that for my wife. Where did you find them?

Cutie with a bootie! Can we see more of the place where you fucked her?

Got a Kik let's talk about making it happen

amazon

all woman take it up the ass. that hole is right next to the other hole, so who the fuck doesn't try and use it?

He's trying to check out her ass and wondering if she's ever had a dick up there. If you are reading this, CWW, jealous of your view and the answer is "yes, most definitely!"

>Girls who take it up the butt.

It's 2016. Pretty much all girls take anal now. Might as well collect pictures of girls in general, and just know that in all likelihood, they all take it up the ass.

Well she's a willing whore, so that shouldn't be too hard to make happen.

Every girl takes it up the butt if you know what you're doing...

Don't worry, I'll blur it out when I jerk off to her.

kik me at nycism

this can work

My fwb does. Let me see if I can find a pic of her.

Unf.

That ass is chubby and fantastic! Must have felt amazing!

Plenty of girls I've been with doesn't enjoy it, though many do. Most have probably tried it once or twice, but there is a difference between trying anal and TAKING a cock up the ass.

mostly fucked her doggy cause of it

Oh no you don't Mr. Sofie. We know who you are.

fuck, more

my sister in this one

Why'd you report ... Got blocked

your wife is ugly as fuck and her ass looks disgusting

Stop posting this nasty saggy cottage cheese ass. Disgusting.

Tried once. Didn't like it. I can see the appeal and I have even masturbated to it. But, once the dick/rubber is inside I can't feel any pleasure, only an annoying urge to poop. I go along for my partner sake, but I never really enjoy it.
Guess I'm broken, Sup Forums

moar?

Thank you

What are you talking about ?

Thank you for this! I don't know why, but white girls seem to take it up the ass at a far greater rate than black girls. It's not fair!

Damn, more!

You are not broken. Not everyone likes the feeling. Doing something for the sake of your partner is actually very giving. You usually have to get through the pain to feel any pleasure, but some people are just not wired like hat. I am a guy and I love anal stimulation. My wife hates it. She does it a few times a year for me. I appreciate that, but it's your body, and not every guy is a butt freak.

Was it your anniversary?

That ass is perfect! Did she enjoy it, or just do it for your sake?

I love thick girls. She's perfect. Any pics of her asshole?

More!!!!!!!!

She is very pretty!

I'm actually in Atlantic County

All-inclusive resort + all yiu can drink = "OK, but just for a little bit." Hopefully forty-fives minutes later she is inselfconsciously shitting out your come while you clean your dick and you've both come harder than you ever have before.

thanks. she also like her butt being played with

How do you know she takes it up the ass?

She has kind of a bitchy look to her. I bet sodomizing her was fun.

She is adorable! Mixed race?

Puerto Rican to be exact

That's my wife!

and now she loves it

Once it's in there she doesnt want it out until I best a nut.

I'll take it! Mamasita!!!

That is a cute butt!

My gf loves buttplay. Me too

All my friends have seen her ass

she absolutely does

I don't feel pain. It's just discomfort. And I used lube. Lots of it. I tried to relax. I just can't feel pleasure, but it actually turns me on to see it, how comes?
I thought that if I could give my partners pleasure at least I wouldn't be wasting everyone's time.
Once I had a girl that asked me for it and she went fucking insane on the rubber. I became so jealous. I feel like I'm missing some big portion of sex.
Maybe it's something in my mind blocking me? Do I need therapy?

I want to believe most of these ladies take it in the ass, but I feel this is more of a 'girls I hope take it up the ass'...pics or it didn't happen. Only sharpie girl has some actual pic that may elude to an on ramp to her Hershey highway

Some women like it. Hey, some women are into pain. You are a lucky guy, user!