I know you fags aren't my personal army but I got to get this off my chest...

I know you fags aren't my personal army but I got to get this off my chest. I've been working at a simon mall in Kansas for a while now and we are coming to the most shittest time of the year. The holiday season. And because our mall manager is such a corporate cuck they are trying to enforce a rule that mall employees have to park way the fuck out in the boonies or our store will get fined just because we want to park closer to the entrance. The real fucked up thing is that the mall managers have a designated parking spot up front where only they can park all year round.

I'm coming to you guys as a family asking you to troll the fuck out of them by spamming the shit out of their Facebook and other social medias about how unfail their rules are this year. We as employees should have the right to park where ever we want! Fuck the people who want to shop there. Just because the mall concept is dying and they are desperate for customers doesn't mean they have to be dicks to the employees that work there

What do you guys think?
anyone else work at a mall that feels my pain?

There's an easy way to solve this, user. Don't work at a fucking mall.

Just park wherever you want faggot.
>problem solved

Towne east? West?

towne beast, my nigga. hood mall nigga.

You come to me on the day of my daughters wedding to ask me to help you with your pity bullshit? You should be ashamed to call yourself human. What kind of worthless, spineless stain on a cumrag do you have to be to not just park where you want? You sound like a spoiled brat. I bet you work at Victoria's Secret, you cuck. Fuck you.

Shiiet man I work like right down the street from that shit.

yea i know, ho. i see you trynna holla at niggas from that corner everyday

just park up front and say it isn't your car

how much do you weigh? you can't walk across a mall parking lot? I walk to worm and home every day: 3 miles each way. it's good exercise you fat fucking faggot.

Where the fuck is worm?

What's your worms name?

*work* you assholes

Right? I'm such a faggot

obviously you retards don't even know worm means work. not so smart, are ya?

If it's not on the lease, they can't just add it at will. Lease is there for a reason, unless the stores and signing a new lease as far as they're concerned they can't get "fined" for such things. Unless it's on the lease and if it is, then you're fucked

You're a piece of shit. It infuriates me when I see some teenage neckbeard faglord mall employee too lazy to walk a hundred yards inconvenient the very people that are paying their wages.
Fuck off you incredibly self-centered, lazy shitball.

wow this is a nigger thread

Woah woah woah, fuck you, buddy. I'm not OP, but I'd hardly say the people shopping at the mall are worth the extra consideration. In my experience mall customers are some of the fattest, rudest, snobbiest, most disgusting collection of fuckers to have ever waddled on the planet. I'm not saying that we should help OP, but I'd say forcing the people who make the mall money to park way the fuck out is bullshit compared to some lardo customer having to slug his way an extra 20 yards.

Yea it might say in the leases that we have to park in the certain spots but nothing about getting charged for parking up close. They only pull this shit out when it's getting close to the holidays

Ehh you must be the one who still shops at the mall. driveing around looking for that close parking lot.

new to the thread - let me provide some adult response (and I'm sure you'll lose your shit), but you are employed. do what you're told or go work somewhere else. if you don't like those choices, go back home and live with mom. if you can't go back home, then man the fuck up and quit being such a fucking crybaby, jesus. I've been managing people for more than 30 years (yeah, I'm old) and your attitude is not new, I've seen it my entire career. Get used to blaming the system, the man, the President, and everyone else for your shitty life. You are a whiney little crybaby and will never achieve any significant improvement in your condition. just a quick correction on your post new friend, the people who make the retailer money are not the employees but the customers. yeah, they're fat, or rude, or thoughtless - but sometimes you're like that too. your attitudes are not new but so depressingly common and ordinary.

Dude, every place of business requires their employees to not park near the entrance; although it is shitty that the managers have special parking spaces just for them. Everywhere I worked, the managers parked in the same area as the peons.