There are people that actually believe there was a witch in the woods and it wasn't just Mike and Josh planning...

>There are people that actually believe there was a witch in the woods and it wasn't just Mike and Josh planning Heather's murder

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyMfKf2d__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just saw that again yesterday, my millenial nephew slept in front of it... not enough jumpscares I guess.

Personally I couldn't decide if it has aged that well... I'm not that sure.

Interesting interpretation nevertheless OP.

Cool interpretation, but I think it's false, if it were true what was their motivation for killing her?

I personally think it holds up incredibly well, saw it like two months ago.

what would be the purpose of trying to freak her out?

how would the scene with the shit clawing at the tent when everyone is inside be possible?

dumb theory

Man I feel old but Blair Witch was a huge fucking deal when it came out.

It single handedly ruined the horror genre.

Hi there! If you were born on or after 1980, you're a millienal! Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder! No need to thank me. You were probably just born in the wrong generation.

I was born in 1880, what generation does that make me?

The right generation.

lets not forget the second one, which, although completly different, had a nice wiccanfu and a damn nice gothfu

blair witch 2 was a mistake

shut up fag

Is this you?

gud movie mang

Dunno who that is

>No need to thank me. You were probably just born in the wrong generation.
Yeah that got me good.

Why would it be? What are you even implying?

>someone who was 20 in 2000 is the same as someone who was 10
I bet retarded boomers come up with the generations

It wasn't the jumpscares that made this movie scary or shocking - it was the idea of forever being trapped in the woods - never being able to get back to reality as your friends are dying around you in mysterious ways.

No idea if it affected anyone else but my viewing definitely gave a kind of claustrophobic vibe

>tfw the original cut of the film was over 10 hours originally
must have been fun editing it down

Funny how the director didn't wanna show this movie to his mother due to one of the actors shouting out "FUCK YOU GOD" in one of the scenes

>not enough jumpscares
That's what makes it great though, it's non-stop tension.
That's why It Follows is great and the Paranormal Activity movies suck.

nope on the contrary I'd ay BW2 is rather underrated, its only mistake was to have "blair witch" in its title

it holds nicely as a comfy late 90s horror flick

youtube.com/watch?v=PyMfKf2d__g

>Josh took time off work instead of planning around the documentary
>Mentions his girlfriend multiple times, in many scenes Josh and Heather are seen arguing as if they have a deeper connection and have argued a lot before (In the car with the lenses, YOUR MOTIVATION, etc)
>Josh wants to kill Heather to be rid of the guilt of the fling they obviously had
>can't do it alone
>Brings in his friend Mike
>Mentions ''This isn't why I brought you out here'' clearly referencing his plan to kill heather

It's plausible

Given that the Baby Boomers are the only officially recognised generation as far as government statistics are concerned, probably.

actually the original cut was 3 hours.

Definitely. It's actually a good horror movie, as long as you don't view it as a sequel to BWP

No it isn't, my man. It's fucking retarded lol.
>who's breaking the trees?
>who's making those weird sounds?
>who's the children they hear outside the tent?

It was all paranormal

I meant all the raw footage

A REMAKE WITH MEW WHEN?