Does Sup Forums clean their cumrags?

Does Sup Forums clean their cumrags?

I just jizz in my underwear. Then let it dry and forget about it.

this.

I use toilet paper so no cleaning.

I shower with my gf before and after sex. Is that what you're talking about?

No because I don't shoot my load in socks like a fucking american. Neither am i circumsized and need lotion to jack off

'merKAAAA

lmao

I jizz into the bathroom sink, because I'm not a manlet.

I wipe my gfs butt with a tissue after I fucked her ass
I am a gentleman

When I fap, I just get up when I'm about to nut and walk over to the toilet. No mess.
What's with this meme? I'm circumcised and I fap dry just fine too.

OP here. First wash after 2 months. The sock was crusty but had some squishy parts. Began developing a odor that can only be described as sour bread or dairy. The water was perfectly clear before its insertion.

Rotten sour bread or diary. Forgot to add that

I have a cosmetically enhanced penis and don't need lotion

I either use a washcloth, which I will infrequently wash because I'll stuff it under my bed
Or I'll just cream my pants and let it ferment while I wear them the rest of the day

See i tried that. But the socks smell would creep up from under my bed to haunt me

>Not the aryan I thought

What's your heritage

You ever hear about a goddamn washer and dryer dude

I live alone, so I don't really have any qualms about the smell
My last mattress, before I replaced it last year, I had smeared hundreds of loads onto the sides of it, and it had crusted into a beautiful orange patina, like ejaculate creme brulee
I miss my old mattress

Mine's genetically enhanced so it's superior in every way and has the ability to generate its own lubricant through the skin.

That's pretty cool tbqhwy famalam.

Using that much energy for a single sock when i can clean with my masturbation enforced hands

back to >>pol

Op here. Whos thirsty.

DRINK IT

Drink it

Dubs, do it

use tissues retard. write a note of the fridge so mommy knows you need more

OP is cum guzzler confirmed

jup

Why not just throw it out and get a new sock?

I just use a random piece of clothing when I'm done throw it in the laundry thing.

i tell her to go take a shower
[spoiler]just kidding, for real though[/spoiler]
[spoiler]clean their cumrags?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]>implying[/spoiler]

You know, in all these 27 years I've been using it, it never dawned on me to consider cleaning mine.

Perhaps I should consider doing so.

Fuck off niggers im not drinking that shit

Been cumming in the same aock for 15 goddamn years, and its in the same spot under the laz-e-boy. The rug is probably stained

Nahh, threw it out when I moved, no coming back from a hard 10 years. I don't work at home any more so not really one dedicated jizz rag.

i cum on all my socks and never wash them. 9 out of 10 times im wearing socks they're crusty af

Same. It's not even noticeable when it dries

I cum in my hand and rinse it everytime so np I quess, I also wipe the aftercum to my bedsheet so no big deal