Asian amateur thread. Bent over my desk edition

Asian amateur thread. Bent over my desk edition.

Teacher user?

Nice skinny peepee

Post feet

Japanese wife

> (OP) (You)
>Teacher user?
Yessir is me.

> (OP) (You)
>Nice skinny peepee
And they shall know me by my spaghetti.

story? Who is Teacher user?

Let's be best Internet friends. Email me anonteacher at protonmail dot com if interested.

Just some faggot. Pics are OC. This is Zoe, a random hookup I had in China. Huge sloot.

>Who is Teacher user?
A guy from usa (?) who worked as english teacher in china und fucked his virgin students and filmed everything. . He post some oc sometimes here...

Bingo. Nice to meet ya.

How many students have you hooked up with? is there a gallery of your activities for us to see?

lets keep this alive. definitely my interest

Only one of my own students. Pic related. She was 19. Also hooked up with two students from neighboring universities.

No gallery really. Some fans have reposted my content in a few places though. I plan to release full videos on streaming sites one day.

this is my kind of thread
bumb

Dat anus

Who took the photo?

Is China good? I'm in Korea atm.

how many virgins? I have interest in this topic.

anywhere i can see the reposts?

Moar

>Who took the photo?
It's a Screencap from HD video on a tripod.

>Is China good? I'm in Korea atm.
Did both countries. China is better for pussy.

>
> (You)
>how many virgins? I have interest in this topic.
Just one. There were two other girls who were claimed virgins. One blew me a lot and liked getting oral. And the other one let me fuck her ass. Kid you not. Fucking weird times.

i'd kill for even a snippet of the video with you and the virgin.. i beg u teacheranonlord

full nude please

i have an internship in china coming up
any advice on nabbing some poon?
how to dress/body type they like/who to talk to

>Just one. There were two other girls who were claimed virgins. One blew me a lot and liked getting oral. And the other one let me fuck her ass. Kid you not. Fucking weird times.
Damn.
I'm with a virgin right now. Taught her deepthroat and I fuck her ass while rubbing her clit.
Indeed it's weird. You always want what you can't have. And not fucking her in the pussy is kind of depressing at times.

Sorry mate. The webms that I made were before the ridiculous 2mb limit.

She's cute, got more ?

They want to save their hymen for the rich chinese guy they will eventually marry. As if the guy is even going to be able to tell with his mini-frank and 30 seconds.

> (You)
>She's cute, got more ?
That's the girl over been posting on the bed. It was kind of shitty lighting and she refused to let me film her face but there it is. Pic so related.

Nice, I'd like to keep seeing more of this slant eyed devil.

any hope for the virgin in vola?

>tfw recognized anonteacher by the girl's anus

pls vola

Can't. At work atm

>hd resolution
would enjoy the video clip of this nice ass moving

how long were you in china anonteacher?
1/2 years?

But I can post more of Zoe's snatch from mobile.

Fuckin pretty, man.

at least create a vola room so we can find you later

1 year. 28 something girls. 3 virgins, 1 student, 1 anal, few married, only one or two one night stands. Was a fun year.

My email is in this thread.

Im in HK, often traveling to Hangzhou/Shanghai, etc. for work and really into cuckholding. Something about fucking wives, esp in the ass, just gets me hard like few other things.

How did you meet your married girls?

How do you get them like that? Looks? Money?

> (You)
>How did you meet your married girls?
Almost all through apps. I was lazy. One woman paid for a love motel. I could still see the mark on her finger from the ring she took off. Made her eat my asshole before sending her home to hubby.

> (You)
>How do you get them like that? Looks? Money?
Looks mostly I guess. And being white didn't hurt.

POST MOREEEEE

Hey holly. Anything you say!

I'll join in. I decided to do a similar thing in the US, with the FOB girls that go to the CC I teach at.

Yes. More. And back story my friend.

Not too much backstory... I teach comp sci at a community college, and lot of FOB girls go there to study English. I used to be an English teacher in Korea, so I occasionally also offer my services as a tutor.

I speak a bit of Korean and Mandarin, and I think the girls like fucking someone who can dirty talk them in their own language.

I love an anus with deep folds! Looks like an ant lion trap!

And all these pics were sent to you?

Which apps?

Mostly sent to me, some taken by me. Usually when we were together I was too busy fucking them to bother with photos/videos.

my fiancee favors exactly the same pillow :)

r/BEQE3-c

This is it for now, gotta run out for a bit.

Also not sure why the photos are flipped at weird angles. Fucking iPhones.

clean up your desk you filthy nigger

Gf