I'm in a long distance relationship

i'm in a long distance relationship

how do i know she's not just messing with me?

thanks fags, i'll just let my anxieties do the job

No problem

How often do you see her?

how long is it ?

we've been together for three months, but have seen each other cca 2 months out of that time. she's 700 km away (divide by 1.6 to get miles amerifats) and she's still in high schools so we can't see each other more often than once a month AT BEST. that would be a miracle, yes

oh yes, we can see each other mainly if i have the money for travel and food and a bed to sleep in which i don't always have

Sounds like she's pretty young, I don't know many people at that age who had a succesful LDR. You should skype and talk a lot, that's for sure

we talk every day literally from morning till she goes to sleep (or me). we've known each other for quite a while now and i liked her since the moment i saw her. the funny thing is, she also liked me when she saw me all those years ago (i hope she's not lying). can't believe that we're together now actually, she is so out of my league. but yeah, we talk all the time but i'm just scared she won't screw me over like every person has in my entire life. how do i know i can trust her?

If she spends so much time on you per day that means for now it's good. You never know what happens though, but in my own LDR I feel really comfortable that she will never cheat (10,000km away, we see each other every 6 months)

LDR don't work user. So I suggest that you vote for Trump since you don't want to have a war with Russia right? Your gf could be a slut and may ask you to vote for hillary. I'd suggest that you show her love to her by writing her name on your dick and send it to her. Use a nice sharp blade ;)

just ask her

what makes you so sure?

we talked about it, she said she's not gonna cheat. god knows i won't either. the thing is, she tells me about this stuff that she just can't do, but keeps doing it with other people and it's fucking me right in the head.

tell her to do it with you or you're going (away)

Yet nobody talks about the image OP posted.

TOP LULZ

i'm not sure of actually going away, but yeah, i'm gonna be seriously pissed off if she won't

thanks man

no you need to go away because she's screwing with you if she wont do it with you but she will do it with other people (what is it?)

After countless hours of talking at some point you just know. The way she talks about the future, the times she made you promise you don't cheat, etc. In three months this might be too soon but oh well. And she's Filipina, which I think are loyal in general

There is a zero percent chance anything good comes from this. Get out as soon as possible, I got out of one that lasted over a year 3 months ago. Just a complete waste.

she is really and i mean really shy. so she can't do a bunch of social stuff i guess. e.g. she can't eat if someone's watching her (did it, showed me pictrues, with her frends though). and another thing which is pissing me off beyond reason is that she walks home with at least two random guys from school (???) whom she is messing with (??) but she never let me walk her home after we meet up. this is seriously pissing me off and not a fruit of my imagination (she told me all this). so yeah. she allegedly hates these guys but they are her neighbours and they "have" to go home together. other than that shit is pretty much awesome, she's the girl of my dreams, i love her so much.
thanks man, i hope she won't fuck you up
why?

i'd be pretty pissed off too it doesn't make much sense, she could just go home without the neighbours

I was eventually gonna ask how the guy is taking such a huge risk with getting his dick bitten off or at least scratched to shit by the teeth. He's a braver man than me that's for sure.

Unless it's a really well done taxidermy but I'm fairly sure that isn't the case.

i know. she tells me she hates this guy who just got a "stupid tattoo" and the next thing she tells me is how she's gonna make fun of him because of it and how she goes home from school with him. i mean what the actual fuck man

i know a girl who is like that too says she hates this guy but wont stop talking to him, i don't really know what to make of it, i don't love her or anything though so i just find it pretty weird

You sure she not messing, nigga?

I've been laughing for 10 minute straight at this picture

why do the keep doing that goddamit. i'm scared just for that reason.

well i guess she isn't. i fucking hope so
glad at least someone's happy

Only thing I can figure is that he's really good at sex but has a shitty personality, I can't really see anything else it could be. Nobody would choose to constantly be around someone with no redeeming qualities to them.

as far as i know they don't even do that so that only confuses me more but maybe they do who knows