Hillary Clinton still struggling to reach "fucking dumb young people" as put into her words

Hillary Clinton still struggling to reach "fucking dumb young people" as put into her words.

How does it feel to know exactly what she thinks of the younger crowd?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34866
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related from the WikiLeaks

Vote for Trump.

that pic tho. she looks totally baked.

hush russia. its past your bedtime. you may resume shilling in the morning.

Anti-seizure meds without the uppers that she usually gets along with them.

Even if she actually said this,i would agree that the most of these 18-22 year olds now are fucking foul runoff from pill heads and are some of the most self absorbed population ive ever seen.

>Even if she actually said this
Which she didn't btw.

citation needed

Her campaign said it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34866

dont kid yourselves niggers, trump already won

>dicky leaks
>credible

BY THE PUSSY

her campaign is not her.

very low energy post

sad

....but Trump's campaign (and his supporters) are him.

double-standard much?

Nice misquote. YOUR fake quote is right, though. Anyone under 30 is a fucking retarded piece of shit and shouldn't even be able to vote. Why do you think you have to be 25 to rent a car?

>her campaign is not her.

That's just what I said, but the communist hippies wouldn't listen!

>Why do you think you have to be 25 to rent a car?

Lower cost insurance. Car rental places don't want the increased rates, so that's the cutoff point.

Trump's supporters are not him. He's a rich douche-bag and they are poor retards.

back to Sup Forums drumfkin i'm with her

racists representing a racist, so yes... but that's slightly different so not a double-standard because we're comparing apples to oranges (orange men).

>i'm with her
Me too.

The person renting the car is responsible for all damage. It has nothing to do with insurance rates changing at age 25, which itself isn't even true.

Nice front butt

>$0.10 has been added to your account

did CTR ever consider not alienating the trump voting base by being hostile towards them?

cus damn man. for a bunch of public opinion manipulators, yer doing a shit job at it. youve also had too many slip ups and leaks.

Wendy is not Hillary. If you're gonna make arguments against Clinton, use actual evidence, and not some shit someone else said.

doesnt make me feel anything at all. im not an american and i really dont give a fuck who wins your little election.

Oh okay, so she can't even keep her own people under control then?

If that's true, then she's clearly unfit to be in any position of leadership let alone being president.

Trump doesnt have anything to leak cuz that niggers full of hot air, he lacks interesting substance to leak.

>how many of your texts gossip
>how many of your texts talk shit
>oh wait u dont have friends

If one of her staffers lets a stinky fart out in an elevator its her fault? Its a privat email and some Russian hacked it and put it on wikileaks.

Also did you vote for George Bush and Mitt Romney?

but that 'little' election controls your life french nigger

why did someone shoop a Hillary logo on that fat lady's shirt?

> believing the attempt to smear their credibility
> blind to the game

Wrong. Trump paid Assange and the Russians to leaks this stuff. He made "donations" using shell companies to hide the fund transfers. Bloomberg had an article on how Trump funded both WikiLeaks and Project Veritas. Neither one of these can be considered credible any longer, since they were paid to "find specific things" which they clearly doctored in order to find them.

you still feel the need to comment though

This is just plain out false

You post these wild claims and then your own evidence clearly contradicts what you say. It's no wonder her campaign can't reach low education peeps. You're the TL;DR demographic.

2 cents has been deposited into your account

this.

/thread

Citation eded
>protip: it doesn't exist

>georgia
>grey
nice try fag

Georgia is still in play as of yesterday. Unless it flipped today, which I doubt.

>listening to polls
>in current year

>"fucking dumb young people"
>exactly what she thinks of the younger crowd?

Even if she had said "fucking dumb young people", that doesn't make all young people dumb, just you (assuming you're young).

VOTE FOR HILLARY'S PUSSY
ALL YOU
FUCKING DUMB YOUNG PEOPLE!

>implying young people aren't fucking dumb

Could you provide something truly controversial please?

>listening to polls
>listening to some faggot on Sup Forums

pick only one

Glinda Gunt

Well, my gf & I (24 & 25) just mailed our votes for her out earlier this week

These guys get it

I mailed my votes in for her too. One in my temporary state of residence, and another in my permanent state of residence. Doing my part to get her elected.

Unless Hill is a trap (or at least armen w/ a strap-on), Cake Boy, Bathhouse Barry would never go
near her.

>why are Repubs so worried about voter fraud

Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit.

>Trump paid Assange and the Russians to leaks this stuff
So he spends his campaign money to bring facts to the table? This is bad how?

I hate Hillary, but shes right... young people are fucking dumb. lol

crt spotted... GET OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING SHILL RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hacking other people's personal data IS ILLEGAL you dumb fuck.

I suspect a lot of people can "grab her pussy".

>Wendy is not Hillary.
>so she can't even keep her own people under control then?
>If one of her staffers lets a stinky fart out in an elevator its her fault?

You're both missing the big picture.
Nothing in that email says young people are dumb.
Instead, it says it's dumb that "being cool counts for more than it maybe should".
Nobody's calling anyone dumb, except me calling you both idiots.

People do this all the time. Not a big deal really.

You were talking about leaks, not hacking.

when telling the truth is a crime you know the we dont live in a democratic republic.

fucking kill yourself, if the voter fraud investigation is useful in anyway, they will nail your ass

Nope. I did it both times for Obama too. No one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

>People do this all the time
>implying shitstains like that are people
Nigger detected

>crt
pretty sure it's supposed to be ctr

sicc quads

I'm not a trump supporter but I would vote for him over shillary.

Anyway, if what you said is true, how is that even a bad thing? Using his own money to expose what a disgusting human being she is?

Actually a pretty good use of his money.

Shillary, on the other hand - ACCEPTS 'donations' using her money laundering front (The clinton foundation) from terrorists.

sure kid

The leading charity watch sites give the Clinton Foundation top marks while they don't even rate the trump "foundation" due to a lack of transparency.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Meanwhile at the trump foundation:

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html

>hacking

lol, it's not hacking if it's leaked.

>Shillary, on the other hand - ACCEPTS 'donations' using her money laundering front (The clinton foundation) from terrorists.

Proof?

No WikiLeaks or Veritas bullshit either. Neither one is considered a credible source.

You're actually a fucking retard.
Yes I'm falling for this bait.
No I don't care.

Wikileaks was a credible source when it made the Bush administration look even more incompetent
Now that it's attacking the left it's suddenly no longer a credible source

Fan art

>charity watch sites give the Clinton Foundation top marks

Well hey, that's good enough for us, you won us over.

So the FBI reopened the investigation... what do?

>>Texas

>>Blue

It's like you didn't even try.

this, your american shit is spun so hard its disgusting. Just nuke yourselves pls.

Don't you think that seems a little bit odd, considering the mountains of invoices that have been leaked, showing all her dirty transactions?

If what you said is true about this charity rating site, that only shows that they have been bought too. Which really does not surprise me.
SO corrupt it's actually hard to comprehend.