ITT celebs you want to abuse, rape and dominate

ITT celebs you want to abuse, rape and dominate.

That looks like sophie turner but im not even sure

None, because I'm not a fucking psychopath.

Kill yourself, you sick fuck. Nobody will miss you.

I'd kidnap her and skullfuck her till she was braindead in this little schoolgirl getup

Ariana Grande, cock sucking rape kitten

this bitch right here.
i would go to town on that ass while i squeeze her tits like a madman

also claimed

I'd put a dog collar round her neck and make her call me daddy.

mmm fucking love ellie goulding

McKayla Maroney

it has always been my dream and my fantasy to rape a shemale kim kardashian

i would go to one of kanyes concerts with a backstage pass and after the concert i would get to meet him, but while talking to him i would be focusing on kim to his side. I would ask her for a photograph and ask her to step outside so that we could get a better picture, and then when we were both outside and the door closed behind her i would cover her mouth and grab her, running with her in my arms as fast as i could to a dark alley nearby but not too close. I would hold her down to the floor and rip her clothes off and tell her that if she made a peep i would kill her instantly. I would rip her tight jeans off and see her throbbing cock ready for sucking. I would suck it and fill my throat with it while she moaned shyly. Then i would flip her on her hands and knees and stretch her sweet tight boipussy with my raging cock. She would moan for me to stop while stroking her bulging cock while i thrusted deep inside her with a feeling that felt so good. I would cum deep inside her and she would beg for more, and i would exchange numbers with her, telling her to call me whenever she was needy. She would call me often and be like my personal little kittycat that was always thirsty for milk. Truly a patricians dream, woof woof!

that's actually really hot

fuck off for good marinafag