Will someone please help a poorfag out? Begging for Skyrim Special Edition ($45, PayPal: [email protected])

Will someone please help a poorfag out? Begging for Skyrim Special Edition ($45, PayPal: [email protected])

Any contribution would be very appreciated

Dude or gril?

I'm a guy

I wish I had something to offer in return, but I am living in absolute peasantry

Fuck off then!

Well, what would you want in return?

>I could gift you standard skyrim, you can mod the visual shit yourself, and saved you $40

Didn´t mean to greentext

Literally download Skyrim off torrent sites and go to skyrim nexus and you are good

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a computer good enough to run Skyrim as it is. I prefer PC, but for games like that, I'm forced to be a console fag

Why dont you just say that you are on a console, did you consider shoplifting the game?

I'm far too much of a pussy for that

then fuck off

Thanks for the bumps, I guess

Seriously now? $45 for a game that came out (almost) FIVE fucking YEARS ago?

I know it's "enhanced" and shit but come the fuck on.

>Skyrim
>$45
kek

Personally, I think the option to add mods for console players is more of an improvement than the remastered graphics. It is upsetting that it is still cheaper than most brand new games.

Well, it's £37, I just converted it to USD

Just get the cracked version, mods work fine with it

90% of mods will never work on consoles because no skse on consoles.

Learn how mods work you fucking pleb

>poorfag
>need the latest shiny
read the rules and enjoy your ban faggot

With some foresight you could just buy the legendary edition for $20 when special edition was announced. Or long before that for $10 on sale.

Even so, it's more than we've had before. It worked fine on Fallout 4

Unfortunately, only PC players get a free upgrade from the Legendary Edition

I don't usually buy things like this, but, it's Skyrim...