Sex stories/secrets

sex stories/secrets

I have a few doozeys,
finger my gf and then met her step mom, gave her a handshake while my hand was wet still lmao

i got technically raped but didn't press charges or even call the cops because i didn't want people at my school to hate me because you know how woman on man rape cases go

lel how did a woman rape you?

its a long story but i'll cut the details
>at party
>about to get gloryhole blowjob from girl
>stick dick in hole and get dick sucked
>after blowjob girl on other side comes out and its not the same girl
>it was a setup
>the two girls laugh it off like it was a joke and not a serious matter
>leave with friends immediately

kek that's not rape

fingered ur mum once shit was cash

sex secret #1
Nobody wants to fuck a fat lonely user like yourself. So fuck off. op=fag

>willingly does a glory hole
>"rape"

I OWNED a house next to a high school when I was 24 - 25 and used it to fuck a handful of minors from said highschool.

Everytime consensual, every time being initiated by the little sluts that went to school there.

Clearly not rape.

The girl i was about to fuck told me she had a gloryhole fetish and went inside but there was already girl #2 ready and waiting in there, and the girl i was supposed to be fucking was fake moaning.

have no stories cause no grill will sex with me :(

>purposely puts dick in glory hole
>gets dick sucked
>nothing else happens
>moves on with life
>"""""""""""RAPE"""""""""""

>browse Sup Forums for like +7 years.
>Go in trap / sissy thread and like it.
>Post in thread about sucking cock.
>Decide to suck cock, because of good reactions.
>Meet up with 40yo-bear.
>He plays with my ass and we kiss.
>My dick is super hard, when he puts his tongue in my mouth.
>After a while, I put his nicely shaven cock in my mouth and start playing with my tongue around it and also deepthroating with spit.
>Keep on going and after a few minutes he grabs me by the ass with his strong arms.
>He stands up, my cock is near his mouth, but he does a surprise move.
>Puts dick gently in my ass (I prepared, just to be sure and why not) and puts in further in. I have no pain.
>We kiss while he fucks me. I cum in like a minute. He smiles and keeps going, while I hug him.
>He finishes in my mouth, because I asked it, played with his cum a little and gave it back to him, because he likes it.

Fast forward a month or two (we met a couple of times on other places)

>Doctor says I have HIV.

Fml.
I just wanted to suck some cock, because Sup Forums encouraged me to do it.
Thanks guys...

>Got a blowjob and got upset

I can only imagine what a court case for that would look like. Gonna tell them that she sucked all the joy from your life? Too afraid of getting another free blowjob to leave the house?

Probably a good thing you didn't go with it and get the threesome, would've ended up with PTSD.

Stories?

Serves you right you fucking degenerate

disgusting you pig. you deserve it

heres one for the books.
so i was driving home from a Bo Burnham show in downtown with my girlfriend of the time. we were both super fucking horny and it was like 2 am. i sued to drive a celica so we didnt have much space to work with. i ended up pulling over into a truck stop/ rest area and she started to blow me. later she starts riding me but at this point im going full SS.DESTROYER mode and she banged her head on a my roll bar in the back. she went unconscious for about 20 seconds but during that i continued to fuck her. when she woke up she didnt know what happened but got all scared. she ended up finishing me with some good ass head (which i cam 2 times in about 30 seconds) but yea, border line rape

>majority suggests to do something
>user does what was suggested
>"Ew, it's a good thing something bad happened to you"

This place never ceases to amuse me

You're a sick fuck.

>be me 27
>new to the uni life
>meet roommates
>they're pretty cool
>immediately check tindr for surrounding girls
>get match
>meet up and have a fee brews and shoot some pool
>go to her place and fuck all night
>a day later one of my roommate says his gf is coming over
>hey user meet my gf
>same girl from tindr
>we shake hands and act like we never met
>still fucking to this day

Nigger - beings deserve it

kinda makes me hard, but serves you right

Kek'd

I'll vouch for this story. Although I never had sex with any of the students, I lived next to the town high school (actually we shared the same driveway). So I'd be out working on my car on days off during the week and these cuties would always come over and flirt. I was amazed that their mothers let them out of the house dressed the way they were.

If my wife wasn't in the house a few feet away taking care of my kids, who knows what may have happened.

Pics or didn't happen

Don't listen to these faggots

If it was the other way around (girl lured like that by 2 guys and gets fucked through a glory hole) those fuckers would be in jail now

>because Sup Forums encouraged me to do it.

Got HIV?

You need to erase system32 from your computer and everything will return to normal.

What are you talking about? That won't help his HIV, everyone knows that will only make him triforce.