Post your experiences with buying prostitutes; how you did it, how you would, when you would, if you would

Post your experiences with buying prostitutes; how you did it, how you would, when you would, if you would.

most recently I bought a date over labor day weekend, was on vacation so figured where I was it was better to hire a 7/10 than go out and probably get rejected by the 4-5/10 hamplanets that infest this part of the country. amerifag here. If the thread bumps i'll see if I can find pictures of her

OP here, girl I had

Seriously curious about anons habits, if they do this frequently. what their lifestyles are like. since i've only done this a few times. at least prostitutes. have been to massage parlors a number of times.

I find one i like on internet, i get to their house, i pay, i fuck, i leave. Not that much to say.

Live in San Diego, go down to Tijuana two or three times a month to party with friends on a friday night. We usually go to Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club.

$5 gets you in and they put a beer in your hand. $8 for a bucket of beers, place is clean and I'd say 80% of the girls are 7's, 10% are 9's and the others are 5/6's.

Find a girl you like, she'll spend about 30 minutes entertaining you for about 5-8 bucks. Sit in your lap, touch all you want, where ever you want, go full trump and grab them by the pussy. $20 is private dance, $40 for blow job, $100 fuck any girl you want. Also have surprisingly nice rooms for $60 a night.

The USD to MEX Peso is almost 20:1 right now, great time to live near the border. HK also makes the girls have weekly STD tests, place tries really hard to maintain it's good rep.

Cons, it's TJ, so you have to go with a pack of mexican friends if you're white. Just go in before it gets late and leave after sun up, never had a problem in 3 years.

confirmed. have been to mexico to a strip club. This was in Agua Prieta but basically anything went. tip the girls on the stage and can touch all over. for a bit of money I took a hot girl in back to a little booth with a chair. basically she immediately started making out with me (which I didn't think strippers did) fingered her. honestly pussed out on fucking her or doing more cause I didn't have that much money

do you do it often? or just occasionally when you need to bang?

Mexican strip joints are on a whole different level.
First 5 minutes of me walking in, see a chick fucking a girl on stage with a dildo strapped to a handheld jigsaw.

Bump

< $275K, one hour, lost my virginity, massive
regrets, wait for the one you love user.

And most importantly, loves you back.

Im a regular at in Soho (London's red light district). I've had some amazing experiences, and some crappy ones, but for £20 a go, I always come out smiling.

When i feel like dumping my gf so i can bang other girls. Hookers help me with the banging part so i dont need to leave an awsome girl just for trying something else.

I lost my virginity at 13 in Peru with a hooker.

Loved every second of it. Jenny, if youre still alive, thank you!

lol never saw anything like that but I don't doubt it. they seemed pretty lax on the rules

I do the same shit. Totally understand you, bro.

>$275K
what does that even mean
you paid 275000 $ for one hour?

Glorious bastard user. I lost myself mine at 13 to my headmaster's skanky 16 year old daughter

I lose it to a hooker to, best decisión ever made, after that all the sex thing wasnt a thing anymore and i just become able to act normal around girls.

I

These things a goddam delicious.

waiting long for the love of my life, she never came, so just fucked a hooker = it was good.

Noice brah

Amerifag here. How do I safely find a prostitute? I live to far north to go to Tijuana.

She high roller

Just go to Tijuana and remember this name ADELITAS. You won't regret it.

I said I live too far north. There have to be northern whoremongers on here who can give advice.

ukfag here.
> Go on adultwork
> Postcode search
> Filter to exclude romanians
> Sort by age
> Find hot british girl with more than 2-3 reviews with matching interests
> Send message proposing a time
> Agree a time
> Girl arrives at your door

I started adding an extra hour to bookings so we could sit around chatting before and after, some of them have been genuinely nice and we stayed in touch, about 70% were just in it for the money and uninterested.

good question dog. backpage is always your friend, guess there's better sites though. heard BP is kinda the lower tier sloots. Also heard that outcall (bringing her to you) is safer legally because chances are if it's a sting they aren't going to come to you. course there's risks to that too

Yeah, I'd be worried about telling someone that I already know is a willful law breaker where I live.

Is adultwork an exclusively british site?

yea thats the risk I mentioned, though it's on your turf, your control the situation. you know someone isn't gonna pop up outta nowhere and rob you. But still, only times i've ever done outcall was on vacation in a hotel.