Ask me anything your in the dark about. Growing smoking buying, etc. Sharing is caring. Also join the herb discussion...

Ask me anything your in the dark about. Growing smoking buying, etc. Sharing is caring. Also join the herb discussion. Also please make a cannabis board. Seems long overdue.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/weed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're.

how much do you smoke in one week

Im going to Colorado soon for a meeting. Visitors are granted a gram of weed for recreational use. Ive never smoked but would like to try. What should I get?

What's your guess on when it will be legalized federally?

As in, no more nonsense. No more hoops to jump through for medical licenses (which I have), no 'state-level but no federal-level' bullshit.

I'm talking rescheduled from schedule-1, and fully legalized, coast to coast. Anyone can grow, possess, etc.

My guess is by 2018.

why some people can't handle weed ?

Why when i take it i'll be too much stone, seek.

And after i take it for have more concentration ?

Don't grow outdoors if you live in the burbs and aren't cool with your neighbors. Don't grow hydro unless you have money, time and the attention to detail to actually change nutrients and water every few days. I've tried to grow hydro and fucked it up every time, it starts out great but all it takes is a hot day or a weekend you forget to change the nutrients and then you get root rot and all that work is dead.

Gonna grow outdoors when I get a house in the mountains next year. Fuck the burbs.

It won't happen until 2020 and it won't be the US government's choice. 2020 is gonna be big, friendo.

>please make a cannabis board

My friend, why don't you just use cannabischan?
;)

There's already a cannabis board.. 420chan

Enough
An indica
Never, it's a psychological game they can keep playing with for political gain.
Low tolerance

Viva la revolution?

Should i stop then ? Because i like it.

>>>/420chan/

In a way. The people need not be involved, but they will be the main beneficiaries. The elites will pay for their crimes and the people will enter a silvered age.

bump

umm just grow indoor in soil?

been doing some exams and playing overwatch, smoking sour d and ak47. both really good. sour d bag was 2gr worth of small really dense tops, 20 euro, and the 1.8 bag of AK47 from a grower/dealer is good aswell, 10 euro. it hasnt dried properly but he gave me a bit extra to compensate and its still a really nice high. love this strain.

How do I get a bit less awkward when I smoke?
When me and my mates smoke I see them get more live and shit while I just retreat inside myself and think about stupid shite
Any tips?

Spider mites. I use Monterey garden organic insecticide with spinosad. And now use it as a preventative spray. I'd like to find something more. Natural though. I stay away from bottled nutrients and build my own soil. What you do?

Tried that, the soil got mycellium through it even though it was sterilized beforehand.

great story

>last year plant around 50 plants throughout my city
>go check all my spots
>did 5 plants in 10 different spots
>every spot was fucking stolen, even though i hid them well, not good enough
>be working last week
>several older guys want to go pick mushrooms after work in the forest nearby
>we finished early so whatever
>napping in the car, they come running over
>say they found something
>i walk over
>10 nicely grown plants
>pick about 4 ounces
>good timing, frost came the next day and most of the leaves had fallen

So I've heard that smoking and drinking is destroying your brain. But what about ganja? How exactly it affects you? Rastamans are even praising it so it might be not dangerous at all

Out of state residents can buy up to 28 grams per visit. Don't know where you got your facts. And there's no limit how many dispensaries you can go to in a day. If you went to 16 different dispensaries you could by 448 grams in a day if you wanted to and had the money

not everyone´s high is the same but if you´re with cool people just let loose man or if you have a philosophers high well jus start talking with you´re m8´s maybe they will enjoy the talk

ok so here is the truth, ive been growing and studying weed for decades now

>the new chemicals, (((growing nutrients))) are what cause anxiety, laziness, etc etc
>lots of growers use these to grow bigger plants and nugs
>these nutrients are not good for humans, even if they are flushed, it is the same as using pesticides on crops

I grow only organic, soil and hydro.. actually i use worm composting for my nutrients, i recycle everything.. the best weed money can buy.. no anxiety or other side effects.. cures pain for my indicas, and great social with my sativa.. just my 2 cents

It's never going to be legalized federally in one sweep. It will continue on a state by state basis. And if they did legalize federally lots of states in the Bible Belt would opt out. Half of the states in the US don't even have a medical program yet

I though about the same. Chemicals are bad. But is there are ways to consume weed other than smoking? I heard about tea or some drink based on it.

you guys still got a lot of luck in the U.S, here its been decriminalized since 2001 yet its has never been legalized and there are no places to buy you can´t grow it police still chase you down for any amount weed or hash yet you come to downtown Lisbon people are selling it on the streets openly and people smoking it so its a luck based system if that day the cops decide to catch you you´re fucked if not you can smoke another day

smoking weed is really healthy, unlike smoke from other substances

so the tar from weed actually builds up in the lungs, and its full of thc, cbd and over 30 other cannaboids

these cannaboids act as a barrier for lung cancer, let me explain.. weed only uses h20 and oxygen to grow, and the tar exhibits the same results.. so when its in your lungs, it filters out everything except h2o and oxygen, essentially suffocating cancerous cells and other dying cells.. it even filters out pollutants from your lungs.. thats why both micheal phelps and bolt both smoke a lot of weed and have some of the best lung capacity in the world..

as for your question.. you can make butter and eat it as cookies, but its a different high altogether.. it lasts longer and is stronger.. you cant make tea which gets you high unless you use a lot of honey then pour in water

Thats not that bad, he'll it could even be beneficial if it's the right kind. Just make sure the water can move through the soil and it should be fine. Plus you can always drench the soil with a non systemic fungicide it you get too worried. As long as it's non-systemic it won't move upward in the plant.

Interesting. Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Education and tv in my country tells me weed is same as synthetical drugs. But who will believe their corrupted words

420chan. Ffs.

bullshit.

Ummmm what? These (((growing nutrients))) you are talking about in all soil whether it be organic or synthetic they are still there. Plants break down all fertilizers into a usable form. Using a synthetic urea based nitrogen source is not going to make it any more anxiety inducing than using an organic source. The only difference it how long it takes for it to break down in your soil. So it may persist in the soil a bit longer if it's not water soluble. This may force you to flush different before harvest but synthetic fertilizer isnt going to fuck your grow. Now a pre harvest pesticide and/or fungicide application is a completely different story.

Please be a samefag, please be a same fag, don't take the bait, for fucks sake please be a samefag.

i wish that was the truth.. the nutrients sold in stores, organic or not, are not what they say on the bottle.. and they are the only reason why weed is being legalized.. so i won't go into the crazy conspiracy theory behind it, but thc and cbd are chemicals which cannot be modified, like gmo corn for example.. so they needed other ways to control weed smokers, and thats why the chemicals in these fake nutrients..

trust me, the worm composting weed I sell is a 10000/10 compared to any nutrient weed.. its a major difference..

as for the conspiracy, look up the sony email hacks, they even talk about using weed to send mental messages, its crazy to think about it but its true. anyways i wont talk more about it

thanks for correcting the record

how to avoid getting AIDS from it? I am kinda interested in trying it once but i dont want to get positive

>and thats why the chemicals in these fake nutrients..

Please finish your sentence.

Just dont stick it up your ass. Buds inserted directly into the anus is a sure way to get aids or ass cancer

How hard is it to grow in the woods?

whats the best way to dry/cure/harvest a single little plant with just a few small buds?
going for quality not quantity

Factors:
Humidity (no one likes mold)
Pests (no one likes mites)
Adequate lighting (Your plants need light and trees block that)
Adequate discretion (Hikers find free weed courtesy of you)
Accessibility (need to be able to prune and water)
It is really fucking hard to find a place that has no shade from trees that is also hard enough to see that no one will find it. For these two, I recommend getting fake flowers you can clip onto the plant. Bring your own peat moss and vermiculite and clear out a 2 square foot area where you want to plant. Start your sprouts indoor in Jiffy pots then move them out when they get about a foot tall. Keep serenade and beneficial nematodes bc you are bound to get pests and disease in the forest. All in all definitely the riskiest way.

YEEZY 2020

boards.420chan.org/weed/
Faggot

Anyone got any funny dealer interaction stories/pics?