Grove Street

Grove Street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N04mX-Zyr1U?t=23m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=ts8iBs3tpmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Home, at it was before i fucked everything up.

Damn son, one job

All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ.

Thanks for the bump.

All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flash flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.

IT'S LOC HOMIE

>you will never be 14, carefree and happy again

I don't agree with him. I also think it's incredibly autistic to feel you "belong" to a board.

San Andreas movie when.

Idris Elba can play CJ

>Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
>someone says go back to Sup Forums
>people don't

Sup Forums - normie gathering board, no film discussion

fat elba as big smoke

He would need to lose some weight first but that'd be interesting. Let's face it tho, it'd probably be some rapper playing him.

At least discussing video games is better than posting cunnyshit, game of thrones bait and memes. Sup Forums is dead, at least let someone have any sort of discussion here.

Guys, what if Samuel L Jackson played officer tenpenny? Or would that be weird and steriotypical? IDK why, he just feels suited for the role. Same with James woods as the government agent for some reason

>Funhaus
Top plen

>cunnyshit bad

leaving cunny on the first page used to scare off the normies

>eww we can't go on pedo board lets go to Sup Forums

then after they were gone we discussed film like patricians

idris elba in all roles

You baitin son?

Been lurking, and then posting, on 4chink for around 9 or 10 years now and I can't remember any proper film discussion thread that was uninterrupted by memes or shitposting in the last three years or so. If anything memeposting and cunnyposting is normieshit now because they think it's funny.

Christian Bale as Frank Tenpenny.

I'm somewhere between baiting, joking, and hypothesizing

yeah and chris penn should come back from the dead to play the other officer....hmm i wonder why i feel that way...

> I can't remember any proper film discussion thread that was uninterrupted by memes or shitposting in the last three years or so.

Sup Forums was fine 20 years ago though, we had a cunny thread stickied

What if they got some old school rapper like MC Eiht to play Ryder

you fucked it up so bad. kill yourself

And that's fine? I don't see how that's movie related or funny.

What went wrong?

>played San Andreas for literally years of my life (am 23, started playing it when I was 12-13)
>was hyped for GTA V
>HDD crashed before it came out for PC, am poorfag NEET with minimal income

Is it worth it, lads? Should I buy a new HDD and graphics card to play V? Bear in mind I'm no "gamer", so GTA V would probably be the only game I'd be playing besides Human Revolution, Dark Souls 1&2, and Dishonored

greetings reddit

its shit, they went downhill after san andreas

I played GTA IV and I thought it was pretty decent, but not as good/fun as San Andreas. I have to admit about 60% of the reason I want to play V is because you can finally modify your weapons

I hated having to pick up a special silenced pistol or finding a knife/sword when I wanted to do stealth kills

Yes that's fine, it repel'd the normies who're making 50 ban threads 50 JUST threads 50 HOWEVER threads.

It's not normie related or funny, cunny just repels normies.

You will love GTA 5. Single player is a great game, even the online is wonderful when it works.

people who hate on it are jaded after playing 1000hours in gta online and having to deal with bullshit server issues instead of having an online like 4.

This is the fate of all men, deal with it.

In your case, it's probably more along the lines of "I'll never enjoy a carefree retirement surrounded by my family and traveling" if you give up hope right now.

triggered

I guess you could compromise and get GTA IV if you haven't already, at least until you can afford to run V. IV's not quite as good as SA though. Don't get Liberty City Stories, it's trash.

I would say: GTA V > San Andreas > GTA IV > Vice City > GTA III > Garbage > LCS.

SA was amazing for it's time (as was Vice City) and V isn't quite as revolutionary (apart from the 3-character mechanic) but it builds on SA with better graphics and a bunch of new everything (map, story, characters, vehicles, weapons, radio etc).

GTA V is the only game I've ever paid full price for (I got it for XBox) and I'd say it was worth it, I've got probably 200+ hours out of it so far and can pick it up any time and enjoy fucking around, even just going for a casual drive around the map with a Joey Diaz or Joe Rogan or Doug Stanhope podcast on in place of the radio.

I tried SA (on PS2) after GTA V and it felt old and clunky and the graphics were shocking, so GTA V is definitely a lot more slick. It also has a story as good as SA, and the 3-character mechanic is fantastic. The black guy Franklin is a bit bland but the other two are great.

tl;dr, Do it ASAP. I give it a 9/10, essential gaming experience. It's in my top 3 games of all time next to Fallout: New Vegas and Dark Souls.

Holy fuck that dog is maximum /comfy/

Apparently that dog's only job in life is to hang out at a bed & breakfast in Bruges and be a cute doggo

>You will NEVER be that dog

Hollywood will be a dear. They will put white people for GTA San Andreas movie.

>huge controversy about "whitewashing" gta: sa
>turns out they just made the evil black cop a racist white cop
>liberals shut their mouths because this kind of whitewashing suits their agenda

>"Carl, you muthafucking piece of shit gangbanging cocksucker!"
What did he mean by this

Ways and means, you piece of shit

Literally nothing is there. They barely tried

it's not set in the nineties

that's why the game is about heists & hollywood (Michael main char)

DAMN CJ IS THAT HOW THEY DRIVE ON THE EAST COAST?

AY CJ

REMIND ME WHY I NEVER FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL

I was referring to what happened to Groove after the game.

Nothing?

Families moved back in and the continued being hood niggers having learned nothing.

THIS SUMMER....

****CREEPY PIANO MUSIC********

THE BALLAS CJ, THEY'RE COMING FOR US

****BRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM*****

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

********BRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM*****

>having learned nothing
So you think CJ, Cesar, and Sweet were the only ones who learned that drugs r bad mmm'kay

this is reddit
this is memes
this is Cheeto dust

>3 hours
This fucking darkie needs to be lynched

what a comfy dog :3c

dat mosque doe

No, GTA san andreas is the best GTA game ever made. If you buy GTA 5 you will be more disappointed than entertained once you play for a couple days.

Yes

because the hood & the crack trade still exists.

and if they had sons, they told said sons not to do drugs and they were all FUCK YOU IMA DO WHAT I WANT

>CAN YOU FEEEELLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT
youtu.be/N04mX-Zyr1U?t=23m56s

Babbys first pasta

>I repost things from r/Sup Forums for attention because daddy didn't love me

>confusing the racecar arena with a mosque

Hello Nigel Al-Bin-Takbir Herefordshire

That song still gives me goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=ts8iBs3tpmw

He fell in and drowned. Pretty sad.

That's not how things work around here you FUCKINGH CUNNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete ur post human

>a labrador
>drowning

Do you live in a muslim cunt where dogs are haram or have you never met a dog before in your life

>go get your fucking shinebox, CJ

Relative to the time it was made, I agree. But play 5 minutes of each back-to-back and tell me you'd rather play San Andreas.

I'd rather play San Andreas.

play the witcher 3

I know graphics aren't everything but GTA V just blows SA out of the water in that regard.

Maybe for story and characters SA is better, but (for me) it's not enough to make up for the difference in immersion and atmosphere that the graphics, animation and sound creates, and I think that's a priority in a free roam game.

The only other factor really is playability and I don't think there's any real difference. They went back to San Andreas physics after GTA 4 so the driving etc. is about the same.

Sup my fellow redditor, we've been looking for you and found you since you stick out like a sore thumb. Time to go back home.

HOME

COUSIN, WHY DON'T WE GO BOWLING SOMETIME?

fuck off faggot

this shit doesn't come up nearly as much as you stupid meme cunts make it out to

Las Venturas DLC when?

San Andreas and New Vegas are kino