DUMBLE THE DOOR

DUMBLE THE DOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must have worked really hard on this picture. It's a shame you won't get many replies, if any.

So epic!!!
both garbage the janitor and mod love in one little r*dditer pandering package!

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

HOWEER

HOWRRR

HOWER

A boy who lived falls in love with the sister of his ginger best friend.

HOWEVER, unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MAGIC.

>HOWEVER
what did he mean by this?

HOWER HOWER HOWER

Dumbledoor
Dumdoor
Dudoor

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Keit-ai poster, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fictional anime. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-aifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

BAN MOBILE POSTERS

HOWEVER

UNLIMITED POWER

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

Is this kino?

TRAINS
UNDERGROUND
INGENIOUS

lmao

FINDS

Daring synthesis

hm..

JAJAJAJA BUEN TRABAJO EL SLYTHERINO, BUEN TRABAJO

SIN EMBARGO

>as the head of the taskforce in charge of rooting out school corruption, I'm placing you under arrest
>are you threatening me, master auror?
>the minister will decide your fate
>I AM THE MINISTER
>not yet.
>it's treason, then...

now THIS is kino

kill yourself you sad sack of shit

true art

You do know a lot of Spanish for someone that hates Mexicans this much. Makes you think...

top kek