So, what's so great about this shitty band again?

So, what's so great about this shitty band again?

Other urls found in this thread:

whosampled.com/sample/244607/Death-Grips-Feels-Like-a-Wheel-Unwound-We-Invent-You/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite thing about them is their sampling method and ingenuity.

The way they sampled Being Sucked In Again and West End Girls is just fucking amazing to me.

That they make fags mad enough to post threads about them

Nothing- they suck so unbelievably bad.

I like some of the beats, the lyrics, Ride's voice and really just the energy behind it. Gets me really pumped up.

Well you see
People outside Sup Forums like them but because of this fact, people IN Sup Forums hate them. It's very simple and it's why they get so many threads.

Its "edgy" for plebs...

It's a Zach Hill vehicle.
That should be enough.

This too

whosampled.com/sample/244607/Death-Grips-Feels-Like-a-Wheel-Unwound-We-Invent-You/

best aggression music that isnt unironically edgy

legit i believe if you dont think this is one of the best musical acts of the 20th century youre completely asleep and your assumptions on what qualifies music being special or important are deluded by memes, genre tagging, and subsurface pondering

yes

What's so fucking revolutionary about them? This shitty band is nothing but breakcore-like tempos, a black dude screaming nonsense and a dude behind a laptop composing pseudo-complex music, probably with a pirated daw.

People on Sup Forums only pretend to like them in order to seem "smart" and """patrician""", so they can make fun of "hurrrr le normies reeee xD".

Sup Forums hates death grips and normies like them

Sounds pretty revolutionary to me t b h

Besides BTFOing yourself in your own post, you have the articulation levels of a 6th grader. Never post on my board again.

You are missing the best part

>and it sounds good

>my feet hurt
>this music sucks its only fake complex I could do better
>normies reee
>I wish I was at home listening to real music

Nothing. They are a cancer of the music industry.

>it's buzzword for buzzword

>black dude screaming nonsense
His lyrics have a lot of subtext to them.
>dude behind a laptop composing pseudo-complex music
I've never seen anybody express interest in what Andy is doing because he makes "complex music." I like what he does because he uses very interesting timbres, samples, and dense sounds. From a theory standpoint I have no idea if it is complex. I enjoy the textures and energy their synthesizers and samples convey.
>pirated daw
lol so?
>People on Sup Forums only pretend to like them in order to seem "smart" and """patrician""", so they can make fun of "hurrrr le normies reeee xD".
Oh I see, you're more interested in image than music itself, rofl

>Oh I see, you're more interested in image than music itself, rofl
complete BTFOing of most faggots on Sup Forums

They're okay.

>
>Oh I see, you're more interested in image than music itself, rofl
And yet people who listen to Death Grips regard them as avant-garde classical composers.

its basicallly for normies who want to feel hard core

Literally no one says this

No one explicitly says that, sure, but that's the general attitude towards them on this board

>And yet people who listen to Death Grips regard them as avant-garde classical composers.
And yet again you are talking about image. Just kys, friend.

Can I not just enjoy how the music sounds lol

No, you must take part in an inevitable dick measuring contest.

literally the entire speedcore genre

i said not unironic

This "band" sucks very large and smelly donkey balls...and they suck so very badly that the donkey doesnt even enjoy it.

Anyone who thinks they are any good is a fucking idiot. thats means (you)

You need to be underage to truly understand Death Grips

youre entire reply encapsulates the faults of people negating their music. per everything i said about memes genre tagging and subsurface pondering

>20th century

A big part of it is all the buttmad threads people start about them.

Did you watch any of their performances? As soon as I did, I got it.

What is real Edgy??

I feel that passenger of shit fully knows what he's doing nowadays

>People on Sup Forums only pretend to like them in order to seem "smart" and """patrician""", so they can make fun of "hurrrr le normies reeee xD".
that's where you're wrong
you just aren't listening to the right tracks to get into them.
start listening to eh, lord of the game, get got and the fever.
give each of these a couple listens