What's Sup Forums getting fucked up on today?

What's Sup Forums getting fucked up on today?

Just ganja today. I hippyflipped on molly and shrooms for the first time Wednesday. Shit was so lit.

What's that rock shit in the vial OP? Quite the nice bar/acid collection btw

wtf don't you have a real job?

Coffee and cigarettes rn will blaze in a couple hours

Just did a few lines of mayo, will do a few more in a few hours.

Getting high on some crackers.

A g of some fiah black, any second now

ranch

I want some of that

nothing rn but iv ordered 100 22mg pillsof 2c-b and a lil bag of changa from the DNMs and im gunna have a funky halloween , but im drunk rn if that helps Sup Forumsrah

I've got some shatter, couple of grams of hash, 2 vials of oil, and 22 beers. I may pop a couple of ativan too.

500ug of lsd when I get off of work.

Slap rainmoody on. Pootube.

How do I get a script to benzos? (I know anxiety, duh, but what's a good way to explain it so that it perfectly meets the criteria?)

Or obtain them legally/illegally?

I'm not unfamiliar with drugs by any means but benzos are the hardest thing for me to get BY FAR.. And they are the only things that have ever made me feel like a normal functioning human being.

>research the term 'anxiety'
>doctor shop
>????
>profit

sup dealer

hope you got 21 proxies and an anti nigger lock for the fucks i dont give

$10/G :/

I'm not big on benzos. But damn those look sexy with the green color.

I've wanted to try xanax but I'm not sure I'd enjoy that "nodding" high. Is it at all similar to nodding from opiates like hydromorphone?

Do all GPs have access to all my previous medical history?

I have several years worth of hospitalizations due to alcohol withdrawals.. I'm worried to "blow it" by appearing to be an addict. I just started with a new doctor and he gave me Lyrica the very first time meeting him, is that a good sign?

Nah dude it lowers your inhibitions and if you don't just fall asleep you'll most likely do dumb shit and not have any recollection of what happened.

Benzos just make you feel super comftorable with anything. Where as an opiate is super euphoric with anything. It's the same sort of state but benzos fuck up you up more, and not in the good way.

I would find a new doctor and tell them your problems and tell them you use to be on medication but you couldn't afford anymore and then moved (or something.). Tell them you took xanax and it worked. The Dr. probably won't give it to you on the first round but you're bound to get it sooner or later. Just keep telling them what their giving you isn't working and you still have heavy anxiety.

Nothing. I don't want to die and actually enjoy life so I don't do shit that will fry my brain.

Even on small doses? Like 2mg?

Sounds like something I'd be willing to try once. I can get 3 xanax for cheap just not those green ones.

Enjoy your minimum wage jobs

Not a whole lot to explain, but based on previous experiences here's a few tips:

1. Use a really fat straw so it moves through easier. Your typical bendy straw's not gonna cut it. The fat big gulp straws from 7-11 are more what you want.
2. Cut the straw really short so it won't be so prone to building up in the straw and have to be blown/sucked out. I'd say no longer than 2 inches.
3. You do NOT want to do it with a runny nose. Shit gets a lot messier than you'd think.

You can do drugs once and awhile without frying your brain. Some people enjoy having a weekend or 2 a year of shenanigans.

Or just tell them you have panic attacks and have been prescribed Ativan in the past, because panic attacks usually end in the ER for you. That you just need a few. It will work usually. have to be careful and not give up too many details. Never tell them you went to detox/rehab.

Oh, and don't bother trying to use a dollar bill either. It'll only end in disappointment.

Honestly, I like taking .5mg and smoking pot. 2mg is overkill for someone with no tolerance imo

If you haven't taken them 2mg is too much at unless you are big. Anyway it's not fun but works wonders for anxiety though at .5 and 1mg. Don't mix with alcohol.

Roofies are a benzo. It can give you full amnesia(Xanax,Klonopin,Ativan).

that's good advice, thanks

Yeah I've lost some hours of my life from underestimating benzos+alcohol

Interesting because I do have general anxeity. But I am 5'10" at 250lb. Might pickup 3 and try them out. Too bad I can't get just 3 of those sexy bars.

Shitty amphetamine

Chemotherapy

>get and appointment with a psychiatrist
>pretend you had anxiety before and had benzos (xanax) prescribed
>locked jaws and back spasm
>suicidal thoughts
>profit

hello no benzos are way less euphotic
hydromorphone is god tier

NICE FUCKING DRAWER BRO Literally everything you need to blast off. xanax molly tabs and cubansis.

I shot a bunch of dilauded last week, which was one of my first/best experiences with opiates ever.. I would STILL always take a benzo over an opiate.

The anxiety relief that they give me is better than any euphoria I have experienced from any other chemicals.

how to get reliable LSD?

damn different strokes i guess.
i lost all interest in benzos once i got into opiates
but holy shit youre already shooting, not wasting any time i guess

Be safe.

I don't know why my mentality about it changed, I just stopped being scared of the needle, and gave it a try (after lots of research and word-of-mouth advice). I'm glad I didn't LOVE it.. but I liked it, and I know no matter how much I avoid it, that option is always going to be calling to me.

Nice felony starter kit. Where did you get it?

is that ice or crack

well goodluck user.
the first time i ever did blues i was like meh whats the big deal, benzos make me feel better.
i dont know exactly when it happened but one day i took oxy and realized how incredible i felt, then a few days later did xanax and it made me feel like shit and since then i've barely touched benzos

what is flippyhipped?

Just smoking some Kush my buddy grew. Really nice smoke. I have some 1P LSD tabs and I was wondering if they've lost potency...

I've had them stored in plastic baggies and then those baggies have been in a light proof baggie and that baggie has been inside a box underneath all of my smoking shit.

It's at the bottom of my desk so I know the temperature should never be too high. Probably 25c max 18c average idk. I would just test one but I'm kind of a pussy with acid. I've only tripped once on 100ug and it was way more intense than 3.5g of mushrooms which I was not expecting. I think the weed sent my trip in a bad direction.

Thanks for the help lads.

but as far as needles ive been doing opiates for 3 years still never touched the needle or h.
done just about every pharmaceutical opi though

get the fuck off reddit grandma