I've had a baby before and let me just say that there is no man on this earth that could carry a baby for 9 months and...

I've had a baby before and let me just say that there is no man on this earth that could carry a baby for 9 months and then go through child birth, if they could there would be less babies born believe me. Men are always made to be the stronger sex but they are wusses.

Men couldnt go through pregnancy because we're busy running the world.

Also, womens' bodies are disgusting and ruined forever after childbirth

Says the sex that can't handle a spider in the bathroom.

GOTTEM

That's a strawman. I'm an aussie and I don't give a shit about spiders.

yeah but if men did it they wouldn't bitch about it

I've been kicked on the balls before.
My wife wants another kid.

I never want to be kicked in the name again. ever.

You lose

Diving witticisms

That's literally what fucking autocorrect came up as in my phone. Fml.

Tits or gtfo

Fag

Shut your mouth you cheeky cunt. You try listening too a woman whine every day whilst she's pregnant. That's real pain.

So you're in favor of a strawman that can never be proven. Congratulations.

>there is no man on this earth that could be pregnant

Factually correct. Do you want a fucking cookie?

Male here. I had a baby once. Had to use a lot of A-1 sauce to make it edible.

Women are full of shit if they think a man can't have a baby. I've known lots of men who've had them and some even enjoy the taste!

I've carried my weapon before and let me just say that there is no woman on this earth that could carry the weight of our loadout for for 9 weeks and then go through battle, if they could there would be less crying about equality. Women are always made to be the smarter sex, but in reality they are not.

Not to mention passing it. So, technically you've had 2 babies.

Fuck off OP with your one baby story.

2 reasons why your wife wants another kid:

1) women aren't wusses
2) unlike a meaningless injury, bearing a child actually has a purpose

>claims to have had a baby
>doesn't realize that gestation from conception is actually 10 months

kill urself, hillary. We all know you adopted anyways.

Confirmed Faggot.

You meant ...a faggott can't get pregnant.
A real man fuck girls ..never gets fucked

>1) women aren't wusses
>2) unlike a meaningless injury, bearing a child actually has a purpose

Actually there is just one reason
Women have the evolutionary trait of producing a SHIT TON of all kinds of hormones while pregnant, in labor, and doing things like breastfeeding or caring for their child.

Its their purpose in life, it makes them happy.
Its like asking a faggot why they take 20 cm diameter dildos in the ass.

Also, over 70% of all women experience orgasm while childbirth, and many report that they have ever been happier in their entire life than after birth holding their baby so it cant be that bad.

>actually has a purpose
What is that?
Bring another person in this meaningless existence to what? Go to church and belive in sky daddy...so meaningful. ..what else work a career they were force to follow at 18 years old? To make money and die not knowing why we are here like everyone else on earth. And don't tell me MUH bible say cause that's just a storybook wrote by men who knew you would eat it up.

Fucking sick fag. Everyone knows it's Chinese plum sauce with babies.

Now aren't you just bitter? Like a lemon :D

Go cry about your painful upbringing somewhere else, faggot.

The purpose of living is obviously to live you fat neckbeard. There need be no reference to anything external.

Having babies is the only productive thing any woman has ever done in the history of time.