It's over for Shillary

It's over for Shillary

Game over, Trump will win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
strawpoll.me/11513628/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, kid.

You havnt seen that the FBI cucks decided they dont want to be cucks anymore? HAHA not even American but game over idiot. Game over.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGAMAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Shillary is 14 points ahead right now. Trump needs a miracle

FBI opens new investigation into killary and you dont call that a fucken miracle? fuck you SJW idiot

No. Just the truth.

FBI just delivered it

TRUMP 2016

He is not 14 points behind faggot

COMMUNIST BTFOs TRUMP'S ECONOMIC POLICIES.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Erhm, guys, shill down. It's all a scham to quickly clear her before election.

fuck off wankster back to sweden

KEK be praised.

source?

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

this probably.

user again. at first, I celebrated, but after 2minutes of thought... they just realized they need to do something to convince the skeptics.This is fake. It's just to reaffirm the previous conclusion. :(

Yeah too good to be true

It is about new emails not previous ones, how can this help her?

2016: Still believing presidents are elected by a public vote....

The stupidity is immense around here

>the email scandal didn't damage her enough before
>b-but now that there's vague and non-compromising NEW email shit Trump has it in the bag...!
You Trump supporters are so desperate and stupid. Trump never broke 40% in the polls. He never had a chance because he's a terrible candidate who only appeals to scared white people. And the FBI already said she fucked up hardcore but the American people didn't really care because they already knew Hillary was bent. All this new email does is give Trump a way to get his base excited, which won't win him anything.
Hillary will win by a solid margin(probably 47% to 42%) and Trump will whine about rigging until he dies to save face because he's a pathetic person whose brand is success.

There's already been half a dozen investigations. This one won't find anything either.

because, they will just go "oh, our big mega investigation has cleared her AGAIN", and all the killary slaveboys will be singing "SEE?! TWICE INNOCENT!"

except his worse ever polls are at 41% plus fuck off CTR back to walmart dickhead

Another clinton investigation

ya but look how long it took them to do that with the previous investigation. Do you think they will throw this shit together in 10 or 11 days?

"nothing wrong" with the previous mails but they said that not all the mails have been found

miraculously find the new mails

begin an invetigation

find out that nothing illegal was done

case closed

shillary cleared

ya i guess you could be right after putting it that way. Hope wikileaks has soothing else to deliver

If she gets the whitehouse it will never stop
Just like when her husband was president
Too much dirt on those corrupt individuals

no, i call it yet another act in the election circus. Hillary was selected years ago. she will win. end of story

Hello!

Would you like to help completely piss off some autist on Sup Forums?

Vote for "Dolorable" in this poll.

strawpoll.me/11513628/

./

nypa

Yeah your wrong cause even with masspread voter fraud that the left denies then accepts (with your statement) shes going to fucking lose

Where did all the shills go?
Not posting in this thread because they are to scared to bump it eh?

dubs and hillary goes to prison

WITNESSED

Ill bump it, Fuck Hillary Fuck CTR back to Islamabad for all you dirty fucks I LOVE FAGS MORE THAN YOU MUDSLIME SYCOPHANTS

thanks friend. Keep on bumping

dubs has spoken

Also Fuck s(uck)ADIQ kHAN the dirty fuck terrorism is not just another fucking day and in a developed western city

>I LOVE FAGS
Admitting it is the first step.
Sup big boy.

Hero.

Love the fact that its sex bot weiner thats going to sink this bitch

Ive sucked many cocks idiot, still voting for Trump

In thy dreams OP, then yes

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

You're a special kind of retarded aren't you....IT IS RIGGED, you stupid mother fucker. Trump has as much chance of winning as I do, None

Those machines that you idiots use to cast your votes are the easiest thing in the world to tamper with, the guy who wrote the software for them said so. look it up.

I assumed you were a leftybot I know it;s rigged watch what happens when it gets proved you fat louie cuck watching cunt

Trump for president 2016
Hillary for Jail 2016

this has nothing to do with it THIS case is correct or not, but this happens all the time in the IT department side of things. someone makes someone work flawlessly...and...then they are not needed anymore and they get effectively fired. the REAL trick is to make it run 99% perfectly and need "maintenance", someone who knows the system better then anyone else.
its pretty amazing how often creators will call their own software horrifically flawed when they realize they arnt needed anymore

Your right, she's gonna win before she's arrested, then Lil Kaine's gonna end up in office. Fucking great.

fwiw I'd vote for trump. I get the whole 'fuck the establishment' thing. but TRUMP WILL NEVER BE ELECTED PRESIDENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Just accept it

It sill be closer than people think, but I believe she will win.

Fuck off you dont get shit because your not american fendango you dont understand that if Trump doesnt get elected by a cheat and its proven The idiots will march and I will be one of those idiots. You think BLM is scary? wait till you see what organized idiots can do

You're an absolute cretin and i'm sick of explaining shit to you. and fuck BLM too

You won't live buddy, it's not like left wing people don't own guns, also the army will be on your ass.

The fact America was at war with itself is enough for me. You can bitch and whine but there are more of me than you that will sit this out. You think your kind will be accepted by whoever wins? You will be safe but hated

I dont know shit about economics, but WHAT THE FUCK? HOW IS THAT GUY DRESSED? HOLY SHIT IM PUKING FROM MY EYES

It's over!

Focusing on the content of the leaks is completely missing the bigger picture. These emails can't even be confirmed for fuck sake. This is all part of a propaganda dump against the US, not specifically against Hillary.

The US populace is too busy fighting though to even notice this. They have just as much stuff against the other side too, but have not chosen to release it.

The underlying issue is this. The Russians stole this information from US citizens personal email accounts, and gave it to Assange, with the sole intent of making the US as a whole look bad.

This is a Russian psy-op against the US. Trump people need to stop worrying about what's in those leaks and rather what the motives behind them are.

name one source that confirms russian hacking ctr

>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
Just because you make shit up doesn't make it true.

We have to vote for Obama care to find out whats in it

By the fucking way retard just recently I.E not that long ago they were releasing shit against the GOP so fuck you, you fucking moron Wikileaks and Ive read alot of it couldnt give a fuck about anyone except what people say and thats the truth retard

"It'll be just like Christmas" - Nancy Pelosi

I think you triggered him retard

Comey's letter to congress.

Your recent browser history states that you are a either Trump supporter or just do not care. Why are you so fake and argumentive?