Chastity Cage Thread ! All in chastity welcome ! subby straights, traps, sissies, femboys, cd !

Chastity Cage Thread ! All in chastity welcome ! subby straights, traps, sissies, femboys, cd !

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11513628/
ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Small-Male-Chastity-Belt-Chastity-Device-Keuschheitsgurtel-Holy-Trainer-V2-/162220587185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would someone do that?.

the Birdlocked Mini seems like the best "punishment" cage, it's absolutely mini and completely cucks your attempt to get hard, and it has that evil ball spreader installed on it.

lots of girls actually love keeping their males locked thus eliminating their masturbation once and for all, and always keeping them ready for sex.

>since my penis got locked, went from once a week to 4-5 times a week.

sissies getting teased by a mistress : )

>paint your toenails user and you'll get to have an erection in 28 days instead 30 : )

Happy ED before 30

You can mastúrbate all you want and also have sex everyday m8.

If there is a thing of power, and you as a male give your partner the control of your sexuality, well i guess its Ok, but then you are definetly a cuck.

My new birdlocked

What would you say is the best beginner cage to get? UK here

i wish we could find a good bull user

cute af user, i have a clear one but my holytainer is pink. i was forced to wear it into my gym shower last week along with my matching pink painted toenails.

>when your gf is thrusting deeper and deeper inside you, it's hard to say no when she makes you agree to something even as humiliating as wearing your cock cage and showing painted toenails in "public"

cb6000s, lots of ring and spacer options to help you find a great fit for future cages and it's not bad to wear at all. mine has lasted 8 years.

You sure I should get the S not normal? I'm about 3inches+ soft

im 1.5 soft to the S was an easy choice, id still rpoly go with the S, smaller is better. more comfy you dont want to be semi erection, you want total denial(trust me on this)

i miss kitten so much

Like my sissy abdl slut?

Are you sure? I don't really have the money to waste if it doesn't fit >~

i actually just got out of chastity last week. thinking about asking my wife to put me back in.

i love this idea so much. unfortunatly my last gf wasn't into it at all.

All junk ebay cb-x knockoffs

there's almost very little as enjoyable as watching my wife pleasure herself while my dick is locked up in a cage.

Hello!

Would you like to help trigger some autist on Sup Forums?

Vote for "Dolorable" in this poll

strawpoll.me/11513628/

i love "prepping" my gf's toes before she fucks me

I get fucked every weekend, but i only get to be inside her once a month : 0

bump

I know. I want to buy him something better. I've seen a great metal one with anal and urethra attachments but he still lives at home so getting things to him is impossible without someone finding out.

I highly recommended the birdlocked. It's like $177 shipped within a few days to the US. I ordered Sunday night and got it Wednesday morning. Been wearing it since.

my favorite is going clubbing with her while i'm in my cage. watching her dance around in skimpy outfits, knowing i can't get to do anything about it. plus a few places doing pat-downs or have metal detectors, i have to wait outside for an hour or so while she's in there by herself.

a million times this.

Morreeee piiccccsss this is fucking hot

This is what I want to get him. Hopefully he'll let me send something one day. Never heard of birdlocked I'll have a look

Wath is this shit ?

Wath this is for ?

my all time favorite "CiC" (cuckold in chastity) pic. her bull is deep inside her, the key taunting the cuck on her necklace, and her soft warming loving grip on her cucks frustrated balls and penis : )

where do i find girls that are into this :( so fucking hot

See

i have too many pics to dump here. i'm lazy with all this waiting 15s between posts.

Looks nice. I can't help thinking the metal ones are best, probably because they look more substantial.

They are, but in my opinion they're not as comfortable for longer term wear. I think the birdlocks are nice, so are the cb's and holy trainers.

Where does this weird ass ball go? How do you even wear this things? What's it look like while worn?

>fat
>tiny dick

Not much of a bull.

lol where do you think it goes ? there's only one place that lines up with it

I'm his daddy so forcing him into something a little uncomfortable will be hot for both of us.
Up your ass

Uh, up his ass

.bmp

All these fat deviant fucks with plastic on their dicks are the jokes of society and need to be put down or just cut your dicks off. Please don't contaminate society more with your deviant children seeds. Just lock that faggot dick up and chop off the whole ordeal and be done with your retardation.

i miss my keyholder =(

I also don't think the metal ones are that cute and can present problems with everyday wear, like Airport security

gaiz, somebody doesn't like the same things i like! let's call them retards to make me feel better about myself!

FUCKING DEGENERATES GTFO!!!!!!
REEEEEEEE

they are sturdier and i think have a better aesthetic. but they are problematic with meetal detectors, because of the weight, etc. i've tried both and now we only exclusively use metal. just seems to be a bit better.

Its not that I and many others don't like it, it's that it's the faggotiest shit ever created and dumb. Also disgustingly deviant. Go watch your gf get plowed by someone else and enjoy it some more, faggot.

Its funny imagining these cocks actually diluting themselves with the thinking after you do this shit even once, your gf will ever look at you the same way again. This shit itt and the words "healthy, etc." are soo untrue it's funny.

Chastity doesn't automatically mean they're a cuck.

i see you suffer from the same ignorance as most. chastity != cuckoldry. a lot of guys are quite happy being locked up in a cock cage but would be furious and depressed if their wife fucked someone else. conversely, a guy might like watching his wife get plowed, but would never put his dick in a steel cage.

think before you speak, user. it prevents the verbal diarrhea from just flowing out like that.

I'd punch you right in the dick if I saw you weirdos doing this weirdo shit near my house. The fuck is wrong with you faggot?

birdlocked mini any good for long term?

I'd love to get a cage that I can lock on for weeks at a time

0/10

>disgustingly deviant
yeah a man and woman enjoying some powerplay. utterly gross. it can only be a man who's in control obviously

I wish I had a mistress to lock and tease me in!

a highly logical and mature reaction to seeing a couple enjoying something you don't understand. assault and battery. that's normally the reaction to the unfamiliar that gorillas have. good job on that evolution, user. keep it up.

That's like saying a faggot only started kissing boys, not fully getting fucked in the ass.

The whole chastity thing is about being a faggot cuck and being made fun of it by the chick or faggot(?) these dick straps are like a gateway drug to full blown cuckold. I mean it's all in the same field. It leads up to it.

You should all feel really bad.

Absolutely, love mine, very comfortable.

But nothing about public indecency?

Honestly, I am into chastity, but there's no reason for you to flaunt it in public like that, unless in a place where that is acceptable, like a fetish place

Been locked up all week. Thinking about doing no fap November in the cage.

Its all the same realm of faggotry. Keep trying to make clear distinctions between the two though, it's kinda funny.

Beta faggots liking doing beta faggot shit. If you like getting your dick locked up in a cage, you are deep down the definition of beta male or maybe embrace that you are already.

Alpha men do not lock their dicks up. If anything they like being the aggressor lockong their bitch up.

Is that the same as having a petty argument with someone online is a gateway to being hated by society? Your argument is fairly flawed my friend.

Go watch some more progressive liberal YouTube videos and support feminism and all that faggot shit that I guarantee you already do.

Dicks in cages were invented by feminists. It's actually a woman fantasy, which you faggots somehow get turned on by.

Just calling people faggots is not going to change their reasoning you understand?

that is the dumbest "logic" i've ever read

I understand it perfectly. It doesn't make it a good thing. I mean, if you want to be even more of a beta faggot, by all means keep locking your tiny dick up. This world doesn't need more low testosterone, sjw, fem, pussy faggot dudes. There's far too many today and this shit just makes it that much worse.

that's depressingly atavistic.

>me man
>me have dick
>me own woman
>woman make dick happy
>ugh ugh
>pounds chest

>Girl I like tells me
>"Can you believe (boyfriend) doesn't eat pussy?"
>Waaat!? Maybe you should be more assertive, lock his dick up.
>Or maybe I can eat it, no sense letting it go to waste lol
>"hmm...that sounds fun"
Not sure which option she thinks sounds fun...
What do? I'd really love to become her pussy slave on the side.

>Dicks in cages were invented by feminists. It's actually a woman fantasy, which you faggots somehow get turned on by

ok good we understand that women can't have fantasies, and if they're automatically degenerate. while men can do whatever the fuck they want of course

who else holytrainer here? :3

Fuck off and die FAGGOT.

How is it illogical that these faggot cages are in the same realm of being a cuck? It is the definition of cuck behavior. Cucks enjoy wearing submissive chasity shit where women control them and tell them what to do.

If you wear a faggot cage, you get off on women telling you what to do or being dominant. Prove me wrong. You can't, logically.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Small-Male-Chastity-Belt-Chastity-Device-Keuschheitsgurtel-Holy-Trainer-V2-/162220587185

soon i will be user! soon!

7.5" isn't tiny, and i already have two kids.

wait - you mean somebody can be a normal, productive, intelligent member of society AND have sexual kinks and fetishes totally unrelated to that fact?