Is everyone just too much of a retard to see vaping kills faster than cigarettes?

Is everyone just too much of a retard to see vaping kills faster than cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4469966/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no peer reviewed citation

as a melee weapon yes

kek

The newest fad, the latest trend. Let them we won't speak of dictate popular culture and may the power of persuasion lead you down the common path of conformity...consume, obey the call to capatilism and enjoy life.

It's a Big Tobacco conspiracy. Make vaping popular, have everyone shit on people who vape, making smoking tobacco seem like the cool trend again, now people who normally wouldnt have smoked are hooked on nicotine and will follow the pack but to smoking cigarettes again.

its human nature to consume, its human nature to want to enjoy life. yet you commie faggots say it like its the worst evil.

>capatilism

how you faggot

i just bought a vape

its a tobacco conspiracy. they aint making SHIT

>people don't make their own choises

>choises

get off Sup Forums you sound like a nigger

>but to smoking cigarettes again

Yo guys it depends on what its made of like the juice most of it is water and glycerin

>no peer reviewed citation

I vape weed. Now what?

cool bait. i say its bait because i dont want to believe somebody's so retarded

Sorry dude, i'll make sure to proofread before posting from now on.

Glycerin, propylene glycol, nicotine, aroma molecules suspended in (usually) propylene glycol.

The only potential for harm there is the aroma molecules, many of which are being thoroughly tested. The only ones found to have any potential harm are diacetyl and acetyl propionyl, and the evidence on their harm in massively vague. Not only that, but if the evidence is correct and they are in fact harmful, the concentration of those two chemicals are found much higher in cigarettes.

You're right. Look at it this way. When people smoke dabs (consentrated cannabis) it's a more potent substance making the effects stronger and last longer. Now take those principals and convert them in extracting no totem from tobacco leaves. Also the added VG and PG to the substance. One rip out of even a 40w mod that has 10-20mg nicotine is like exhaling half to a whole cig at a time. That's why when I was selling these things I told people 0mg-3mg nicotine. This shit will kill you much faster.

DID THIS GUY

Good, you won't die that way. Keep going.

>lmao, being this pretentious

niggers kill faster than vaping

I don't see any rules that say niggers aren't allowed on Sup Forums but glad you can't refute

$180 that's less than what I spend on weed a week. Wtf...

/thread. They used this same chemicals to make gummy worms

GUYS STOP CONSUMING THINGS YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY.

You don't really understand the risks of smoking much, do you? You really think it's nicotine that people are worried about? Ha.

Nicotine has a very similar effect on your body to caffeine, in fact, they're very often compared to one another. It's a stimulant like any other. Bad for your heart? Potentially. Life threatening? Unlikely.

Remember that there is potential harm in pretty much everything, doesn't mean it's going to harm you though.

Hahaha it's not the nicotine that kills people. Its the carcinogens in cigarettes that kill people. Nicotine is less harmful than caffine

Any smokers/vapors deserve an early death so fuck them.

everybody is different. We all die so let's consume our poisons of choice. As long as everybody is having a good time. Let's just die in peace.

Why's that?

Doesn't mean in concentrated doses it's any less harmful. Stop smoking meth user. Please, your children need you. What about your wife? You're so selfish user.

Is permanent virginity fatal?

>Tobacco company shill starts a thread

Do you have some evidence that would back up this claim?

It's less harmful than a cup of coffee. Please research before trolling, otherwise it's easy to pick out

We're you molested with a box mod or did Joe Camel fuck your mom on Christmas morning? The fuck is your damage?

Kek

It's also worth noting that nicotine suspended in vapour is not absorbed as readily as nicotine suspended in smoke. Hence the higher dosage in e-cigarette liquids. Your body actually absorbs roughly the same amount.

Not only that, but the rate at which it is absorbed is much slower than that of smoke. When smoking, nearly all of the nicotine is absorbed and active within your body within five minutes. When inhaling vapour, it takes roughly 30 minutes for the same effect.

So please, stop being a moron.

kills your social life, is more like it

Scientific Reports
Nature Publishing Group
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN CORRECTED.
See Sci Rep. 2015 September 04; 5: 13506.
Nicotine absorption from electronic cigarette use: comparison between experienced consumers (vapers) and naïve users (smokers)
Konstantinos E. Farsalinos, Alketa Spyrou, [...], and Vassilis Voudris

Additional article information

Abstract
Electronic cigarettes (ECs) are nicotine delivery devices that are proposed as tobacco harm reduction products to smokers. Nicotine delivery from ECs is potentially important in their efficacy as smoking substitutes. Herein, nicotine delivery from using a new-generation EC device (variable-wattage, set at 9 W) was evaluated, comparing experienced (vapers) with naïve users (smokers). Twenty-four vapers and 23 smokers participated to the study. They were asked to obtain 10 puffs in 5 minutes and then use the EC ad lib for 60 more minutes (total duration of use: 65 minutes). An 18 mg/mL nicotine-containing liquid was used. Blood samples were obtained at baseline, 5-minutes and every 15 minutes thereafter, while number of puffs and average puff duration were recorded. Although at baseline both groups had similar plasma nicotine levels, smokers consistently exhibited lower levels at all time-periods; at 5-minutes the levels were lower by 46%, while during the subsequent period they were lower by 43% (at 65-minutes) to 54% (at 20-minutes). Both groups took similar number of puffs, but smokers had average puff duration of 2.3 s compared to 3.5 s in vapers. Even in vapers, plasma nicotine levels at 5 minutes were lower than those observed after smoking 1 tobacco cigarette
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4469966/
Thanks for wasting my time

>Comparing a massively high nicotine strength to a normal cigarette
You realise 18mg isn't the average, right? It's considered a very high dosage. The average is 6-12mg.

So no problem.

Correct and even at 18mg, it's still less than a normal cigarette

I'm not sure what you're arguing then? I'm in agreement that e-cigarettes aren't as bad as cigarettes, and that nicotine isn't harmful - also that nicotine delivered via e-cigarettes behaves in a much different way to cigarettes. That is, that the absorption rate is much slower and less active.

It was just to prove ecigs aren't even close to as harmful as cigarettes because the other guy is arguing otherwise regardless of how much is taken in. 18mg is a lot too.

Oh right. I only quoted you because you were part of the conversation, wasn't disagreeing.

You got a source for that? Because that post says otherwise if You took the 10 seconds to read the absortion levels

So the same people that made them, tested them and told you they were safe and you believed that? I don't need your citations, I can google it myself. I'm just wondering why...

>smokers consistently exhibited lower levels at all time-periods; at 5-minutes the levels were lower by 46%, while during the subsequent period they were lower by 43% (at 65-minutes) to 54% (at 20-minutes)
At the 20 minute mark, those who had used an e-cigarette had a considerable rise in blood-nicotine levels. That's because it takes longer for it to fully absorb than in smoke. It's literally there in that very same source.

I actually produce and sell e-liquid myself, so no. I study the chemistry myself.

You absolute moron. How hard is it to read? It showed the graph going lower. 54% at drop at 20 mins and drops 43% afterwards at 65 mins. The first 5 minutes it loses 46% of its nicotine. That equates to hardly anything at 20 mins. Since its half gone at 5 mins and another of that half gone at 20 mins. You have less than a quarter of the original stength. And that's at 18 msg. I make eliquid myself, this is something I've studdied

Are you actually reading the source? I don't think you're reading the source.

>were lower by 46%
This means that the blood-nicotine level in smokers was 46% than that in vapers, and so on so forth.

May I ask if you have down-syndrome?

That's not in comparison to a cig smoker until the end. At no point did it lost off the propeties for cigarette smoke. So that might be where you got this wrong

It is a comparison though, because beforehand it says "Although at baseline both groups had similar plasma nicotine levels...". It's literally setting the precedent for the comparison.

That's still talking about the ecig vapor. It only mentions a cigarette at the end. There isn't a comparison until "Even in vapers, plasma nicotine levels at 5 minutes were lower than those observed after smoking 1 tobacco cigarette" which still proves that it's less harmful in the first 5 minutes, at it's highest nicotine consultation at 18mg than a cig. So you don't have to worry about intake if you are smoking at 18 or less. You can inhale it until you get a headache which is a sign of nicotine poisoning but this process is going to take far longer than it would by smoking cigs

Yes, everyone's a retard but you.

That ending comparison is comparing an entire cigarette rather than puffs, as such was the prior comparison. I'm sorry, but the entire source literally lays out that it's a comparison in puffs between cigarettes and e-cigarettes. You're wrong.

I'm also well aware of nicotine poisoning.

a

It only takes one puff on an ecig to kill your chances of ever not being a fag.

Here, I went and looked up the study just for you. See pic for proof.

"They were asked to obtain 10 puffs in 5 minutes and then use the EC ad lib for 60 more minutes"
You really need to learn to read user. It was 1 cig to 10 puffs every 5 mins for an hour

Where's the source?

Genuinely laughed.

OP is probably jealus and poor cuz he didnt got his fedora for christmas

Its not as dangerous as cigarettes but also leads teenagers to real smoking

How? Cigs taste worse. How do they even buy them?