What are some lesser known/watched (no Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc.) TV series that are pretty good to get into?

What are some lesser known/watched (no Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc.) TV series that are pretty good to get into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3bm0oEyF5g
youtube.com/watch?v=ruju1R9H68c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anime

if you havent seen band of brothers yet, i urge you do that right now.

Rome
East bound and down

The Simpsons

Red Dwarf

Fucking this. Sam Neil is the shit.

House of cards if you have Netflix access. One of my favorite shows.

The leage

Yeah honestly, it's prob one of the most underrated shows on tv. It's fucking awesome.

Black sails

the Americans

Better call Saul

black mirror is pretty dope, binged that shit in hours

Love/hate

Vice Principals & Ash Vs. Evil Dead

True detective 1st season don't watch 2nd its dog shit

Cory in the house

the walking dead
z nation

Narcos

Designated Survivors

This, fucking love this show

The news room.
The west wing

>Broadchurch
>Black Mirror
>Marco Polo
>The Wire
>Oz

Black mirror on Netflix or Lucas bros on Hulu. Completely different shows but I like then both

THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD THE SHIELD

Utopia. Such a great show.

I was about to post this when I saw the thread. Fucking awesome show. Think I read that the next season won't be out until 2018 though :(

bojack horseman

>> said it - not the fourth on the list for me though, WIRE NUMBER 1

Yeah i can't wait. His family is pissed. Tommy fucked up. But he always seems to have a trick up his sleeve.

Ah fuck my shit, now I want to rewatch it

Galavant, shame it is only two seasons

RIP Tad Cooper.

Letterkenny

Utopia is a mastapeece, get on that shit

Fringe.
youtube.com/watch?v=e3bm0oEyF5g

Spaced
It's Always Sunny
Peaky Blinders

Can't think of anymore right now, but Spaced is probably the funniest show I've ever seen. It's what Simon Pegg and Nick Frost did before Shaun the Dead; two seasons, directed and written by Edgar wright. Every single episode is solid gold, you'd be a fool not to watch it.

The 100
Znation
Revolution
All are great.
100 has a new season coming out soon too

Broadchurch is super solid

scifi shit

>the expanse
not your average soap opera, mostly a very clever and slow story reveal in a near-future scifi environment
9/10 lets see if additional seasons can keep up
>the 100
lots and lots of dead kids in a postapocalyptic / scifi / prehistoric / whatever world
7/10 too repettive for such a short series
>falling skies
absolute trash quality alien(?) bullshit, but sure as hell enjoyable with some good alcoholic beverages
>6/10 its still trash
>V
its bad but Morena Baccarin is absolutely fappable
>6/10 thats about it

Was great until the final season. I tried be just couldn't get into the drastic shift in the storyline. I lost interest a few episodes in, and never finished the series.

Anime=code geass
Social commentary=black mirror
Drama=westworld
Comedy=jon benjamin has a van

The shield god tier show

The 4400 was really good if your into sci-fi

Blake's 7 is one of the truly great hidden gems of sci fi. The special effects are rather bad but the acting and storyline more than make up for it.

Unfortunately it is also very hard to obtain in the United States. It has still yet to be released on Dvd here which kinda annoys me. The whole show is on youtube though a least.

>FARGO
>True Detective 1st season
>The killing
>Broad Church
>Black mirror
>Rick and Morty

This show is the shit

Speaking of Rome, "I, Claudius" is old but great.

The Americans was good and you can watch it on Prime video for sure and hulu i think

Penny dreadful was actually really good imo

This, and Generation Kill as well. The Pacific was good, but not as good as BoB

LEXX, often crazy with some 'interesting' moments.
youtube.com/watch?v=ruju1R9H68c

Generation Kill > Band of Brothers > Generation War >> The Pacific

The Leftovers

I really want a cartoon with a story like The last airbender. Any suggestions besides anime?

If you guys are talking about the U.K. Utopia, I liked it too but it was cancelled after only a few seasons