twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox.
>sent from a desktop using Firefox

Chrome no contest

Got dubs.
Didn't.

I think we know who won.

Maxthon, it's ossum

There is no better. Each has its own pros and cons. I personally thing Chrome is much better at juggling tabs between windows, but its interface is overall pretty shitty, what with Google pushing stupid features such as the "apps" which you can't get rid of. I switched to Firefox when the Apps shortcut was added to the bookmarks bar, without being moveable or removable. Switched to Firefox, got used to the somewhat ugly looks, and it since then improved visually. Never went back to Chrome, even though they added a way to remove the "apps" shortcut.

I'm using chrome because it is what I have gotten used to. Firefox however doesen't sell your information to companies as chrome does. Or so I heard.

PC-Chrome

Android-Opera(not mini)

Yeah I might switch to fox

I use both. Chrome for quick searches. Firefox for security and heavier websites like Unity and Flash.

>ZOG botnet
>lightweight, reliable browser
I'll take firefox, thanks.

Internet explorer

Both are shit use Pale Moon or if you must; chromium

Opera on laptops

>dat battery saving mode

FF if I have to choose. I use pale moon mostly.

Chrome is completely getting rid of apps now

This is a question?

Google is a data vacuum. It's unreasonable to assume anything done in their browser is not used by google for monetary gains.

Use firefox, deal with host-blocking (ads, malicious, spam, C&C, etc) at the firewall level (DNSBL, IP Blocking, etc) and call it a day.

chrome for streaming and Sup Forums
tor for everything else.

Both are good. I use Chrome as a main browser but I tend to use Firefox on Linux boxes or as a portable browser.

im using maxthon also.

This

Personally I don't care about Google mining my regular browsing data. I block ads, whether they're targeted or not.

If you're ok with being Google's bitch then Chrome.
But for people with at least a bit of self-respect FF is the best choice.

>

Ram whore VS constant crashes hmm least edge doesn't have either of them problems

/thread

answer is simple: neither

there is no good browser. and don't even come up with some exotic shit. all browers, including chrome and firefox have been over-developed. too much shit nobody needs was added and bloats the damn things. wether it's addons, features, browers deciding to block addons withouth you being able to decide yourself or shitty design changes.

last good version of firefox was the 3.6.x series for example.

Firefox for general browsing

Chrome for when adblock & noscript fucks the site into an unuseable mess & I'm too lazy to whitelist the page.

FIREFOX AFTER VERSION 16 SUCKS

I have Firefox 16, ABP, click and clean, blend in and vpn

i use both

problem?

another maxthon user, a rare thing indeed.

Srsly just use pale moon.

Yeah, your reading comprehension sucks.

((google))

>What do you think?

hurr durr im not even a developer im just a retard on Sup Forums with no future or real life skills

which one is better apple or orange?

youR fucking retarded m8 kill urself

>2016
>still use firefox
>TOP KEK

Opera masterrace

News flash: browsers have been adding extra shit since the First Browser War (Netscape vs IE). Some of it actually turns out to be useful, like addons, SSL and HTML5 support. Other things serve no purpose and just make supporting and updating the browser a lot harder.

Post more Mercy

I prefer Chrome, because I for one welcome our new Google overlords.

html5 will make chrome suck on the tits of your processor

What

high load

>tor for everything else.
Don't want the suits knocking on your parents door.. I can respect that.

But Tor is not a browser. Sure, there's the Tor Browser Bundle, but even that is based on Firefox.

fun fact

peasants who use terms like ''html5'' dont actually know shit about html and are posers

not that knowing anything about html makes u kewl

oh guiz i know mark up language ahahaha 13387 13371 131717317137 em1nem

>so butthurt he loses any coherence

mfw

Am 1337 haxxor and I wrote a python script. The FBI hired me on the spot
Can confirm

FF all the way. Programmer here btw.

Edge

>I don't care about Google mining my regular browsing data.
So brave.

>I block ads
If you're doing in the browser and not at a network level, you're still trusting a third-party to do what it says. In which case, why bother at all?

so butthurt doesnt know what to type

what crashes you stupid mother fucker? my FF didn't crashed for ions. Fuck you.

>uses Microsoft edge

its true tho

firefox is easier to crash than chrome

both browsers are good tho

use whatever you want m8 stop being a little bitch and posting threads about rating your dick

>copies posts

The irony is delicious mr. butthurt-who-can-read-nor-write.

Chrome, it's the fastest from what I know, and very useful when you can sign into any random computer and have all your crap ready to go.

>"very useful when you can sign into any random computer and have all your target's crap ready to go"

Actual quote from leaked NSA slides

I remeber back in the days still using IE. Crashing sites, asking permissions, delays, stuttering, not responding etc. All of the sudden Google Chrome came out, what a blessing! Not crashing, not asking shit, flies like a butterfly etc.

The only stupid thing about chrome is that they somehow lost the simplicity with all these extra's, apps, options etc.

only if you're willing to prostitute your private data

I thought I was the only one
Both FF and GC have blocked thepiratebay and other same type sites so I moved to opera. I know I can fuck about to still access these sites on FF but fuck them if they gunna dictate what I can and cant click

always Opera

>at least, edge doesn't have either of them problems
>at worst, edge is made by microsoft

100% This.

bitch I can use FF + tpb or hentai sites, chrome blocks exhentai, sankakucomplex and lots of .torrent sites including nyaa

> ions

>chrome blocks X

>not knowing how to click Advanced Settings and uncheck a few boxes

Is it possible to be this retarded? Really?

So much this.

Firefox for PC
Chrome or Opera for Android
Safari for those rare times I'm on iOS

firefox aurora/dev if you don't want your browser to send everything you do to google.

Firefox crashes more but it's my main. I only have Chrome to watch anime on from Kissanime.

And firefox seems to not like kissanime, so i cant/shouldn't be keeping tabs of it open like that.

implying safari isn't going to win the white house

If everyone could just invest some time into learning how to install, configure and maintain a proper firewall, they wouldn't need any browser blocking....

Trips of truth

I use opera in protest cuz fuck them for trying to dictate what sites I can and cant access

pic related, nway... I looked for a solution but it wasn't in the advanced settings or chrome://flags/ so I gave up, may be possible now but a couple of months ago it wasn't

There exists checkboxes under Advanced Settings to disable the blocking you're bitching about.

However, trips of truth cannot be disputed.

>wat do now...

>not using mpv to stream video through youtube-dl and "open with"
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-with/

confirmed minimal wage no future retard

so mad

why is the scrolling in edge so jerky for me?

chrome://flags/... so leet..

As long as Google has offered safe browsing protection, there has been a checkbox to disable it.

See the box, "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites". Yup, just uncheck it.

neat m8

thanks

Trips dont lie bro

Mosaic

missed by 4. mfw

Trips dont lie are a meme and not accurate when applied in all cases.

In other news, if my firewall wasn't blocking this gay anime site, visiting it would be no issue since unchecking the aforementioned checkbox.

>gg faggits

Fuck, I visited exhentai before. I didn't know it was a dangerous site.
Does that mean I have viruses now? Should I buy a new computer?

Browser war thread turned political..

At the end of an election year..

top kek.

see

Just a note, "Do not track" just makes it easier to track you.

fix your networking configuration edgelord

Take it up with google.

It's possible they are serving malicious code

They'll usually offer whatever evidence they have to you

Only if you don't allow cookies. But then you're just asking for it.

Firefox keeps glitching out and doing weird shit with the css
Yes I updated

That would involve doing something when instead I could just use opera.

Opera.