What's the best of the Segalkino?

What's the best of the Segalkino?

Does prime Segal's Under Siege win, or the avant garde modern Sniper: Special Ops top the bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEkfnrUI5Z8
youtu.be/dhITLxD595c
thewrap.com/tv/article/steven-seagal-arizona-sheriff-use-tank-bust-cockfighting-ae-show-update-25794/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZObnyBWAZSI
youtube.com/watch?v=5cUNU8GkMso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Segal! In every movie he plays same guy with different name he is my idol!

Out for Justice
/thread

Best Segal kino!

youtube.com/watch?v=WEkfnrUI5Z8

youtu.be/dhITLxD595c

Executive Decision

Above the law
Marked for death

fire down below

Under Siege 2
Hard To Kill
Marked For Death
Above The Law

After 2000 he started doing weird ass roles where the camera was already choppy and started including Matrix type shit in his movies.

where's the webm of stegal lazily shooting an automatic rifle trying to dress like an operator?

This is your reminder that he killed a puppy in a raid, 100 chickens and then went on to say "animal cruelty is one of my pet peeves".

thewrap.com/tv/article/steven-seagal-arizona-sheriff-use-tank-bust-cockfighting-ae-show-update-25794/

>there are people delusional enough out there to allow that morbid greaseball access to weaponry reserved for law enforcement
I'm pretty sure any hardened criminal would fuck Seagal's shit up

>I'm pretty sure any hardened criminal would fuck Seagal's shit up
Seagal might be a blow hard and a pathological liar but Aikido is no joke.

I used to work with a MILF who named her son Nico because of Above The Law.

I swear to god, she told me "I decided to name him Nico after that badass Steven Seagal movie"

...What happened?

dead meme

Dey Tooker

I'm glad someone took up the mantle of posting this in every Sensei Seagal thread because I can't always be around to remind them

RICHIE

No it's still a fucking joke. I don't think in all my years of training martial arts that I've ever seen an aikidoka fight anyone and win.

Saw a segal movie last night where he goes back to his home town and a bunch of jamaican drug dealing gangsters are causing trouble, and segal was fighting guns with his fists, was bretty comfy tbfh

Do you remember the name of it? I need to snatch every one of Sensei Seagal's flicks with my eyes

Found the name, its called Marked for Death. Dont mind the reviews online, imo its one of seagals best

>Dont mind the reviews online
It's just another example of Hollywood and the politics

"Marked for Death" has to be the only Seagal movie where the bad guy can land a hit on Seagal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZObnyBWAZSI

youtube.com/watch?v=5cUNU8GkMso

you can't /thread your own posts, asshole

but honestly, /thread

Honestly, you're not doing yourself any favours by not watching every single movie he made.

Watch them all.

What does it mean to be kino

Aikido is absolutely a joke. It's the epitome of "no, grab my other wrist" type shit that McDojos teach fat kids and women. It doesn't work in a fight and never has. Even if it did, that fat piece of shit certainly wouldn't be able to do it.

Judo works and one of the best at Judo was Gene Lebell. Segall tried some shit on him when he was a stuntman in one of his movies. Gene choked him out and made him shit his pants. That's basically what any legit martial artist (you know, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo... stuff that isn't bullshit) would do to him.