Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary...

>Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony D. Weiner.

>The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

And just like that, Trump wins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_(psychology)#Extinction_burst
youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's hope.

DELETE THIS!

I'm getting hopeful again Trump will win.

It's such a nice emotional rollercoaster. all we can do is vote Trump in Nov and pray.

They need to arrest Hillary before she tries to flee the country.

People just dont understand clinton knows shes guilty everyone knows shes guilty. If they bust her it will lead to more people in the government thats y shes untouchable the shills will ztill get her elected this generation will be able to tell their grandkids they lived through the complete destruction of america

Theres is nothing they can get on her to make her lose this election shes in with the shill crowd they will get her elected

Well, looks like sHITLERy finally got fucked
by a "Weiner". Keks all 'round!

>cucks love hillary

>hillary was literally cucked by monica lawinski

pic related to the Clinton campaign and Hillary's political future

Comey is on her payroll. There is no way in hell that he would have re-opened the investigation that he took so much heat for unless he had evidence entered which could not be hidden and that would lead to an airtight prosecution of Hillary Clinton. That is the ONLY way he would have re-opened this specific investigation. He has no choice.

>pic related to the Clinton campaign and Hillary's political future

2008 was supposed to be her year, but she got side stepped by Obama and put it off until 2016, and then Trump ruined it all for her. Its really satisfying knowing such a piece of shit was working for something for so long and this its absolutely ruined for her right before she gets it

I fantasize that this was posted by an actual ctr. Thx, fam.

DONT YOU DIE ON ME THREAD

If you haven't come to the conclusion that all of the charges are going to be dropped and Trump isn't going to win you're slower than the people who believed John Lennon when he said Lucy in the sky with diamonds was about a drawing his son made.

>hillary takes massive hit in her poll numbers only 2 weeks before election
>she will most likely not be able to recover them unless she has some secret tape of Trump sacrificing a baby to satan or something
>#draftourdaughters goes viral and ruins her support among young female normies
>this happens

gg Hillary

I bet this is just another diversion. Released on Friday afternoon for minimal impact, but enough to keep the sheep occupied until sometime next week when they announce that there was nothing more to see.

Hilbots will take that as exonneration of ALL wrongdoing, and dutifully vote for her. We are so screwed.

And nothing will happen and idiots have something to distract them wai- DAMMIT

>all of the charges are going to be dropped

There are no charges.

You can't get your own talking points right, but you can make a pop culture reference two generations old.

Leftists are fucking stupid.

>you're slower than the people who believed John Lennon when he said Lucy in the sky with diamonds was about a drawing his son made.

nice reference you out of touch boomer faggot

>Comey is on her payroll. There is no way in hell that he would have re-opened the investigation that he took so much heat for unless he had evidence entered which could not be hidden and that would lead to an airtight prosecution of Hillary Clinton. That is the ONLY way he would have re-opened this specific investigation. He has no choice.

Without a doubt.
Whatever these emails show, the only reason that he would compromise everything is if what he had contains evidence about what records may not have been turned over and why, and whether they show intent to violate the law on the part of Clinton and/or her staff. If it was anything less than that he could (and would) balk citing the reasons he gave for closing the investigation in the first place.

I BET THE RUSSIANS DID THIS FUCKING PUTIN REEEEEEEEEEE!!

>HURR THEY HAVEN'T OFFICIALLY CHARGED HER, DUUR THAT UNDERMINES EVERYTHING YOU SAY

She's never going to spend a day in prison and Trump isn't going to win.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_(psychology)#Extinction_burst

This is the entire conservative movement in America in a nutshell.

What makes you think anything will happen? She clearly has the FBI bought out or she would've been in jail already, what makes this particular case different? I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd time the FBI has re-opened the case.

Not a boomer

Also, you're entire belief system is on its death bed.

>muh wikipedia article
Hillary is losing and the FBI is opening an investigation on her again 2 weeks before the election.

>you're entire belief system is on its death bed.

says the guy still sucking Marxs corpse off lol

Wikipedia, the source that's correct up until someone posts something I disagree with.

>Hillary is losing and the FBI is opening an investigation on her again 2 weeks before the election.

My dad is a hardcore Republican. He was so angry when Obama won he started crying. I look forward to seeing this again when Trump loses.

>Says the guy who seems completely unaware that the entire world is moving toward Social Democracy.

So legally this should be a closed case already, since this means she lied under oath and failed to submit evidence after subpoena TWICE.

Fisty, Stiffy and Kissy will get you good Clinty

I like you.

Your dad sounds like a faggot. Shit tier gene pool

You're jocking ? Democracy is dying every-fuckin-where !

>Because police can still walk everytime they kill someone.

>Because the war on drugs isn't coming to an end and people aren't slowly beginning to realize that a regressive prison system just makes crime worse.

I could go on here.

INB4 you post a bunch of shit that's ALWAYS been happening,and that if you run the statistics on are actually happening a lot less worldwide than they were in the past.

SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers on the 8th.

FBI just trolling trump supporters with false hope at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be

republicans aren't voting until november 28th you idiot, you should start listening to trump

>My dad is a hardcore Republican. He was so angry when Obama won he started crying.

Of course youre a little baby brain LARPer lol

>>Says the guy who seems completely unaware that the entire world is moving toward Social Democracy.

you should take a peak outside of your hugbox sometimes you clueless 17 year old who gets his news from John Oliver.

>Trump sacreficing a baby to satan

Haven't had a good kek and a while, thanks user

they are voting the 8th i have a guy on the inside

Daily Reminder that Hillary said she wanted to rig the Palestinian election in 2006

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

and now shes trying to rig this election as well