ITT: Deaths you wont be able to handle

ITT: Deaths you wont be able to handle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he can make it to the end of the year I'll view that as a victory

he's a pudgy guy

jesus OP. they've got a long way to go yet

If he outlives Mike Love, it'll be the ultimate victory over that controlling cunt.

Just listening to Chocolate and Cheese
what a great album

Not with all that smoking, drug and alcohol abuse and depression+depression medication.

I really hope he outlives Mike because the memes and banter here on that day will be GOAT

You just know Gener is going before Deaner.

Al Jarreau

>when you've turned a human being's mortality into a game because you want the epic bantz on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

I think about this every day.

he's fucking 70.....He's going to leave us too soon. He'll be 78 when he's done being president.

this guy right here

>78

>he wont win
oh shit,uhhh he w-wont l-last two t-t-t-terms

He's not wrong.
Accept it or die.

My parents, my brother, my friends.

Certainly not some fucking guy who plays music that I've never met.

Democraps are going to trot out Elizabeth Warren or some other hack, so yeah Trump is getting 8 years.

pol fucking go

He won't even make it through his first term. He's gonna die.

this.....
youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ

>supports his president
>doesn't support the treacherous backlash from democrats
>means that you're from a specific board on a brazillian chalk sales infoboard.

Honestly Kanye West. He has been such a fucking role model for me and still is. Call me names mu

I live in a pretty conservative state and Sup Forums are literally the only people I've seen unreservedly love Trump. Everyone in real life just voted for him because "Well, it's better than Hillary, I guess."

Unequivocally this

I'll cry

both

It's honestly not even the thought of them dying that bothers me but the fact that I have failed to miss a lot of my favorite artists in their prime because of how late I was developing a taste in music

At the very most, these next ten years or so will be my only chance to see a lot of artists live before they're retired

I side on the people who don't burn down shit and mace defenseless women in the name of tolerance.

Mike Love is a shitty human being

You have to be 18 to post here.

I'm genuinely confused by this response. In what way does calling out the hypocrisy of the left imply underage?

So if you side with the people who burn down shit and mace defenseless women in the name of tolerance, it means you're all grown up?

Or did you just say this because you have literally 0 argument, (I have a funny feeling that's what it is)

It'll bring me down

Oh fuck, they actually are aren't they?

when he dies hip hop dies

congratulations, you derailed the thread

This

Waits is one of a kind, will genuinely be gutted when he dies

I won't believe he actually died

you'd think so, but Deaner is still a heavy user as far as I know. We'll see in time I guess, just hope they can put out another great album before then.

;_;

Might be soon ;___;

Jon Anderson

I'd cry if he died.

I'll cry for like a week probably

tie between Ozzy, Mike Muir and Pat The Bunny

gene'll be fine

JUST

I'm happy he's clean now, but now he's gotta lose some weight.

the Sup Forums sticky will be up for a long time

gener
deaner
brian Wilson
David Byrne
Brian Eno

>David Byrne
>Brian Eno
FUCK

literally forgot they were even capable of dying. Those'll hurt real fucking bad.

Warren Ellis
Nick Cave

>that trailer park boys Brian
Goats, let's go

I hope he holds in for awhile. I've always wanted him to help me produce one of my albums and make a very symphonic/baroque hip-hop project, as The Beach Boys are one of my biggest influences. But as I am now as a B-list rapper I don't know if I should even attempt to get into contact with him.

Aside from their hair going grey/falling off they both haven't aged much since the 80s, but maybe they can have that Paul McCartney thing where they age 30 years in a decade

I'm a member of the so called alt-right and let me tell you, hell be fine

>I don't think I will ever return, again. My friend..

whomst*

I really hope we get at least one more new album from the two. Their solo works are great. But some legit Ween would be fantastic. These reunion shows they keep doing are such a tease.

You take that the fuck back, Dev is fucking immortal.

Eno, Dylan, Nas

i will prob kill myself

Phil Elverum. JUST.

That filename lol

haha oh no

He wont even make it through his first year

You guys can't be serious with this shit.

:(

Name another B-List rapper so I can gauge the level you're at.
You should though, shit I've never made music and I just emailed him today

I can be whatever I wanna do.

i want to punch these two

same but sexually

my own

Another B-list rapper would probably be like Action Bronson or Earl Sweatshirt or Vince Staples or Danny Brown

And maybe I will, he seems like a nice dude. You think he's lost his touch tho?

I can handle any musicians death because I don't know have a personal relationship with any of them.

Democrats will actually stop being a party if they actually try that shit. Hopefully they've at least learned their lesson and will let the people decide who they put out this time.

I might have to take the day off when he dies. Dude's one of my heroes.

>I'm superior because I never allow myself to develop an emotional connection with an artist's work

Have fun with that, you walking calculator

that might just tear me up

It's going to hurt like hell. Probably as much as when Bowie died.

Tom Lehrer

Will you be sadder knowing he's going to hell after what he did to his ex-wife?

Came here to post about him. His lyrics literally shaped me during my teenage years and his influence will never die no matter how many times I listen to him. What a wonderful man he is

>implying he won't be impeached for doing dumb shit

I don't care if he's an asshole. Fripp's death would tear me apart.

>implying hell exists