When did Sup Forums start drinking and why? I started at 13 because I got dumped

When did Sup Forums start drinking and why? I started at 13 because I got dumped

12, both parents drunks figured id try it. Also started smoking then

19, because drugs were starting to get harder to find and i had someone willing to regularly hook me up with booze.

i stated about 14 and im drunk now

Am working on getting drunk lol just got off work and grabbed a bottle of jack

21 because I didn't want to deal with buying alcohol. Used to go to Wal-Mart and grab a couple bottles, walk out with them in my waistband, and then sell to other high school kids. Me and my other friends who did this are the reason my local Wal-Marts started putting security caps on all the bottles. Delinquency was fun.

nice jack is good af man i'm drinking svedka

18 when i went to college and lived with two other guys who were 21 and 22 alcohol was everywhere

Ah nice, i usually get shit vodka like burnettes on weekdays then payday get a couple bottles of whisky for the weekend

fuck yeah dude you gotta do what you gotta do

For sure, tough being a broke drunk lol

Using J.D. to butt-chug??
Sacrilegious!

I tried drinking when i was 13
I started doing it more often when i was maybe 15.
What was the worst/funniest drunk you have ever been?
When i was 17 i went to a school party drunk as fuck, i called maybe a hundred people gay and hit on every girl there before a guard told me to fuck off and threatened to call the cops.

right bro i just yelled at the people next door i don't give af

Funniest time? Got loaded on rum and vodka with my buddy and a couple strippers we knew (us 17/18 them 24) and went to a park near us while still drinking. Brought a bottle and some beer with us. After chilling for awhile went to diffrebt oart of park. Me and buddy decide to hop up on shitty bathroom hut thing in park. I start jumping around hoping to scare the fuck out of someone. Fall through and bust my head open on cement barrier inside

Lol why?

Just before my 18th birthday, did it to try and be social/fit in, 10 years later I do it to numb myself.

Also the same night i lost my virginity, shit was weird

that sucks man hope your mental illness cures its se;f

Me too man, me too

When I started working at 16 I'd have older employees buy me booze. Weed too. And cigs. Shoulda never got a job

cause im drunk go ahead call the cops cause oh shit i forgot to give a fuck

Fuck responded to wrong post

Haha for sure dude, had a party a few weekes ago, cops showed up 4 times, no charges though thankfully

drank a bottle of whisky at a party in very little time and hitch hiked home... an old couple in a sports car gave me a ride roughly 1/3 of the way and told me to get out as I think I weirded them out.

nice lol i tell them i'm the president and you can't treat me this way (end up in jail)

Lol yeah that would probably end uo with me in jail, they only came here cuz my new roomate kept getting into arguments with his woman outside while they were drunk

i fuckin hate that shit man

I might actually try putting a bottle in my ass and doing this. Try with a shot or two maybe? Sounds fun

>because i got dumped
i hope you mean dumped at your grandma's house in another state by your parents you fucking faggot.

I'm 19 and have never
I don't feel the urge to

Yeah dude, it was only his 2nd night at the house. They let him/us off though just because he just got out of the army and the cop was ex army. So that was chill

you're gay

Agreed

this.

16 because it was legal age to drink in north Spain.

be careful; it hits a LOT harder than normal, because it bypasses the liver and is absorbed directly into the bloodstream.

nice man i've been at parties that the cops shut down and let people go cause army man

At 22, because I'm a man who can't get on hormones because the medical companies are paying banks to finacially blockage internet pharmacies, and monopolizing the drugs, and requiring that I take a blood test, despite my phobia of needles/doctors. Also the fact that you have to be a woman to have any fucking right, or a nigger.

Hell yeah, shit was awesome then though cuz there was a few under age ppl at my house. Ive had 2 under age charges shit sucks dick. Idk if its the same everywhere but when i went to court i was put with drunk drivers and like people who beat their spouse. Im like wtf

19 because my 5 year relationship ended

Still going nearly a year later.

Ohio sucks dick fam, moral of the story

13 when my best friend killed himsel

wtf dude wre you 21?

a few weeks ago. college, why not.

Nice trips, i drank a fuck ton after my best friend killed himself, i was 17 though, lost my job over it

18 by the way I guess

pussy

During the party yeah, im 23 that was a few weeks ago, had some 19&29yr olds over with my usual people

How so?

20 not 29

bah. Children.

All of you! Children.

...I was 30 when I first touched alcohol. I was housesitting and the neighbors pretty much said I could get into their liquor.

I never had drank before because I assumed I would die if I got drunk. I'm sometimes not convinced I told myself it wouldn't be bad, and I wouldn't die, so much as it wouldn't be bad if I died.

Anyway hangover took a week to recover from but I'm an alcoholic, complete with AA meetings now.

this is why you gotta do it in a controlled environment, when you're younger and with people who can take care of you the first few times

im sorry bro i'm drunk you're not a pussy

Now this is a fucking pussy

No I have a liver disease and the alcohol isn't processed correctly -- also it makes my blood toxic. Mosquitos that bite me, die before they pull out for a day or two after a hangover.

Youre good man, im finally drunk as well. J.d. finally kicked in

this

more pics of women drinking with their anus
I think I got a new fetish

drinks at 13 cause dumperino. faggot

Fucking right haha

15. Tried a few shots and 3 beers hanging out and got drunk on accident. Honestly didnt understand that like 4 shots of whiskey and 3 beers was all it took. Been an alchaholic since. I tried quitting a few times this year and got the shakes and cold sweats for a few days. Taper off just means i drink less a few days. Moderation is key i guess

hell yeah man imma take a shot for you

oh shit man did you know about that before you started drinking?

Please do man, ill take one for you as well

14 because that's normal here

being as my mom had been dead for a decade and a half, and they knew about it before I was born ... yeah.

Here's a thing I can count on: in a smaller number of years than you would predict, I will die:
alone,
misunderstood,
and in terrible agony.

It's what I've been looking forward to since I was 9 and pieced together what is officially called a "progressive disease" (the rate at which it gets worse is always accelerating).

Trips wasted on a fag

for sure bro its 420 here and im fucking drunk lil jon shots shots shots

19 and an alcohol virgin ama

Haha fuck its 520 here

At 17 and smoking at 19-20

are you a mudslime?

Duh obviously it is

you should have killed yourself instead you weak minded faggot

damn, that's terrible. Sorry to hear.

Same with 20/20 for the girls and money

16, "friends" pressured me into drinking, never really liked beer but then again they mostly drinked Cobras, MD's 4lok, OE.
Now, I make sure I have a bottle of vodka or rum in stock for when I need a drink.

Also you drinking by yourself?

But satin. Wouldnt u die?

i just quit drinking a couple of weeks ago, i started feeling better since i quit, and my pee is not as dark yellow as before, and i started losing weight and my sex drive started getting better, i wished the god damn government would legalize marijuana because it is far less harmful than alcohol,

oh and by the way, that alcohol going in your ass will ruin your intestines far worse than alcohol going in to the stomach

Had my first drink when I was 8
Got drunk for the first time when I was 12. Did it at school, and ended up getting trouble for it.
Started drinking alcoholically when I was around 19-20

Done this to a lot of stores. I always a chuckle when I see a security cap on something that normally wouldn't, but you know it's there because you've stolen about 12 bottles of the stuff in the last two weeks.

I know it's degenerate. Doesn't mean I can't be good at it. I'm probably jinxing myself here, but out of the literal multiple thousands of times I have jacked booze from a store I have only been caught 4 times.

YES! nice work user.

When we were kids wed take a shitty boombox to the park. Little town. Metal polebarn thint with a roof and like 3 feet of walls around the top. Wed break shit and yell all night every night laughing and chasing critters and rocking out. Then we'd see a spotlight always on the wrong block. Fucking cops. My budy would climb up and id toss him the radio and wead all crawl upon some bords we set uo there for a makshift deck. Wait till the light was gone and shag ass. Fucking coos came in there like 50 times looking for us and we were 2 feet above them.

Then crawl down and go right back to it. Sleep all day. Party all night. I guess we were shitheads but it was some of the most fun i ever had

I started drinking never because Im not a retarded degenerate loser

Haha hell yeah, fuck being a shit head. What matters is you had fun and have some life stories. Thats the way i look at it anymore

B-but u will die?

Is not the same as drinking and it bypasses some organ filters that make u not die until u wear them out like im trying to do with cheap vodka and beer every day. /sigh.

This is what i meant. Kek

U misspelled dickfarm

Jake?

fuck yeah the only way

Vaild point good sir, ohio is a fucking dickfarm for sure

I started drinking at age 10. First drug ive ever taken was heroin from my uncle (who i referred to as my older brother) at age 9. He later died from it. I was born 1975

Sorry bro. I feel ya. Being that young had to suck man. Im 30. Best friend an hero on march 3 this year. I almost drank myself to death more than once. Still have somewhat of a problem but just the last 3 weeks or so i wake up and dont want to eat my 12 guage. Depression is a cruel cunt.

Goodluck out there /brother

Hell yeah me too. Roommate out and a 1/4 bottle of jd down. Love it. Vlastung whatever i wanna listen too. Fuck

I start every time i wake up and realise i'm not
dead yet my piss is like acid and my blood pressure is really high.

Everyone go die

>born in '75

Not the only 41yr old alky in here.

Welcome! Keep coming back -- the program works if you work it!

listen to some five finger death punch man

Rofl and i guess your shit is never solid and you puke blood sometumes. Me too b fag