Captured a tiny spider at work, dubs names

captured a tiny spider at work, dubs names

how can I keep him alive and healthy? any prey I can catch for it would be twice its size.

pfff, idk
feed it dead ants injected with uranium or something lol idk

Get some dirt from outside, make sure there no ants, ant will kill him. put the dirt in a fish tank or any glass container

gonna add more, hitting post now encase 404

Put a few sticks so that the lean against the side of the tank, somewhere for him to hide and make his web. put him in the tank and get some sort of thin plastic to put on the top of the tank, then make LOTS of small breathing holes in it, obviously not too big or he will run away. then just catch any little fruit flies while he's small. you can even put some banana peel outside to lure fruit flies then when they're all over the banana peel just put a little container over it then catch like 3 of them. put the container in the tank and open it.

wooo! I'm not satan I swear!

Hex sixes checkem'

Trump shall win.

Oh also if it doesn't make a web in a few days it might be male in which case you might want to let it go.

Trump will win.

Rumple Dickskin

Trump is winning and shall win. Kek.

Trump! Win!

will do, I found it hovering in midair on a thread, would that indicate it being female or are all spiders capable of producing webbing, where only females make webs?
too short, but nice

Trump

FUUUUUCK

Just throw a dead chicken into his cell and try not to crush him with it

feed it gnats

That's probably a male spider, he won;t make webs or anything, he's basically useless.

That I'm not too sure. I know at least most species of spiders the females are larger and make webs. The fact that you saw it hanging from a web and judging by the size of its arse (non scientific term) it is probably female.

What are gnats?

Little flies, like the ones i suggested you bait with banana skin

Additionally, dont feed it dead insects, the spider uses movement of its prey to determine food from stray bits of dirt.