Right you cunts I'm going to Comicon tomorrow for the first time. What can I expect apart from body odour and autism

Right you cunts I'm going to Comicon tomorrow for the first time. What can I expect apart from body odour and autism.
Pic related, what I'm expecting at every turn.

Bump

Lots of people. Elitist stand fuckers. Over priced everything. Sexy bitches. Fat virgins. More fucking people. Long lines to everything.

I don't think I would go there...

lol im going too - london i assume yeah?

I would tap that.

Yep, you cosplaying?

nah. my first time going. im not your stereotypical nerd, so i'm hoping i can kick all those neckbeards out the way to get pictures with the hot chicks cosplaying.

I've got no time or money to get to into it. If I enjoy it this year then maybe next. Don't hover hand them bro, you best caress them shoulders.

>Go to Con
>Start drinking at breakfast
>Not cosplaying
>Fatties mirin'
>Convince 2 6/10s to kiss
>Later at official Con hotel
>MILF 8/10 47 years old is waiting at hotel bar while beta kids are watching some Anime marathon
>Buttfuck in bathroom by hotel pool
>Blow load on her face
>Tell her to meet me at bar after she cleans up
>Go back to room, drink sixpack, sleep

looks like maynard keenan in a fucking pony suit.

I'll keep a look out for any milfs, thanks user.

definitely no hover hands here, poor girls will be getting a vice like grip.

What is comicon?

op is talking about a huge convention for nerds. some chicks are hot that dress up (one of the main reasons im going) - also because i like anime for all my sins.

There is no explaining.

There is only comicon.

(Duh: CONvention about COMIcs. And related things, like ponies (OP's pic. There's a video. I recommend against watching it. And I say this as a brony)

I wanna see imprints of your palm my boy. God save the fucking queen.

which one is it?

A place where companies and future/current camgirls make money off of autists.

Op wanna meet up tomorrow?

Hoverhand, there'll be a whole lotta hoverhand going on.

indeed - look for the 6ft-ish early 30's guy who looks like he lifts, in a deathnote t-shirt.

btw - did you like the event on facebook? i can't stop looking at the autists uploading their poverty cosplays to the event page. it keeps coming up on my feed.

The nerdy girls are insecure af and easy pickings

Also going to con tomorow and its my first time cosplaying, anything i need to be careful of there?

right for those of ya going to MCM tommorow, and dont wanna hang out with the smelly autists/dont wanna pay overpriced shit heres the lowdown

there is a tesco and booze shop a few minutes down from the convention hall,

between the shops is a patch of green,

pretty much everyone there sells drugs, ya just need to smell em out (not too hard)

a group im quite close with will also be dropping off a speaker on this green and will be blasting tunes for pretty much the entire day, i definitely recommend checking it out, (there are some proper lookers there too)

pic related, usually the turns out for these partys

that sounded great, until i clicked the picture.

well, youre attending so youre probably just as autistic as the rest.