Care to comment CTR shills?

Care to comment CTR shills?
youtube.com/watch?v=ElPVu7O2Dh0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NPR/status/792058060772634624
dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-sent-glowing-email-to-his-assistant-in-april/
youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
youtube.com/watch?v=RegGHCCh_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=byS1iWCJ5sY
youtube.com/watch?v=E6FqbLrP1FQ
electoralsystemincrisis.org/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
iamatexan.com/2016/10/25/alert-texas-voting-machines-changing-trump-votes-to-clinton-update/
theintercept.com/2016/07/22/dnc-staffers-mocked-the-bernie-sanders-campaign-leaked-emails-show/
hubpages.com/politics/Experts-Find-Evidence-of-Vote-Flipping-in-Tim-Canova-Loss-to-Wasserman-Schultz-Call-for-Inspection-of-Ballots
youtu.be/IScp0vdq1sM
vimeo.com/2019192
docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit
youtu.be/K7tjnuG-l6g
youtu.be/rYnUksWt5HQ
youtu.be/FKTjzFpwX14
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least, CTRs (if they even exist) are getting paid.

>muh trumps don't pays no one to talk him up on the interwebs

wut

>implying I'm talking up Trump

bump
this will backfire on Trump....
wait and see

Another thread about this already.

Pretty much this

I love how no one can have an opinion without trying to insult the rest of us for our beliefs.
I'll take my chances with Trump.

>everyone against Clinton is for Trump

The world isn't that simple m80.

>Call everyone a nigger on the internet
>HURR U R INSULTING ME BCUZ OF MY OPINIONS.

You do realize that you're on Sup Forums right now don't you?

Doesn't matter.
It's a plague on humanity that we can't discuss topics without putting each other down.

Again. you do realize what site you're on right?

Again, the only people who would defend your side are people who take part in such acts.

if you weren't there are plenty of other headlines that don't involve trump at all. why show a video of him? your jackass. you're a pussy and turmp's grabbed you just like all the others.

this will only prompt even new shit to come out about trump.

Here an accounted for.

I just got paid $5000 Hillary Doll Hairs to post this.

>implying anything ever sticks to Trump
All you have are insults and empty threats.
Good day friend.

everything has stuck to him idiot. admitting to sexual assault has made it so few women are voting for him. look at the polls fool. even trump knows it's true.

sure 30% won't change their minds about the candidate on either side.

Have you watched any of his rallies by chance?
Have a look at the crowd 50% if not more are women.
Seems legit.
Also, he never admitted to sexual assault this is where the corrupt narrative has you by the balls.
He said keywords here "they let you do it" which is considered consent to most critical thinking people.

twitter.com/NPR/status/792058060772634624

they let him get away with it but it's still sexual assault he's admitting to. you don't brag about getting consent first, that's just silly.

and yes trump pays women to show up at his rallies. so what?

He is legend!

The USA is still fucked. You guys need to understand that you're fucked no matter who wins.

No one has to pay Trump supporters to come out considering they turn people away due to the venue being filled.
Isn't it amazing that all the women came out this close to the end of the election and in close proximity to one another?
Also, one of the women accusing him of assaulting her wrote him an email months ago practically begging him to visit her restaurant.

This is probably true. What we're voting on now is the flavor of the fucking.

Managed decline with limited or no foreign adventures, solid borders, and relative isolationism?

Or "shooting down Russian combat jets is no big deal," open borders, print money until inflation hits double digits catastrophic implosion?

>one of the women accusing him of assaulting her wrote him an email

sure this sounds plausible. how about a link to a credible source for any of this? or is it just shit that donald has said?

i'll wait for the link.

How come anything said in Trump's defense is instantly a lie until proven otherwise, but anything said to attack him is instantly true until proven otherwise?

dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-sent-glowing-email-to-his-assistant-in-april/
No problem fam

I have to agree with
Do you realise what site you're on?

>dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-sent-glowing-email-to-his-assistant-in-april/
>dailycaller

I mean I googled and gave the first link I saw.
You can find one from a different publication I trust.

>that's not true!

Sure it is.

>where's proof?

Here's proof.

>that proof isn't good enough!

Why not?

>because I don't like the looks of the guy who provided it!

Faggot.

it's daily caller but i'll check it out. thanks

NO MORE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN STINK! NO MORE RIGHT-WING STINK IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

>69696969 (Op)
Hillary wins, i have known this since 2026 not many new things from the future I am allowed to share but timeTransporters are a thing.

ah looks like she wanted some money out of the donald to shut up but he rebuffed her. good for him. but now it's bitten him in the ass, the fucking cheap bastard.

yea right faggot tell us if hitler is dead

>WE DO IT FOR FREE

MAGA

SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers with the the biggest protest ever on the 8th.

>777777777
they call me a faggot, im a time travler

they hid too much when Clinton was President..both should be in ...JAIL!..it continues...WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Lmao

you're right about the faggot part at least

Daily Reminder that Hillary said she wanted to rig the Palestinian election in 2006

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

Just a fellow reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=RegGHCCh_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=byS1iWCJ5sY
youtube.com/watch?v=E6FqbLrP1FQ

You've literally just proved to everyone why you want Hillary. It's sad that you were literally given hard evidence against your statement, yet your pride/arrogance/ignorance (or whatever the fuck your problem is) literally can't handle it.

>he does it for free

lol

SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers with the the biggest protest ever on the 8th.

Or it could be that it was a heavy landing.

DELETE THIS NOW

Lol I am against hillary actually just wanted to point that out

Maximum damage control

>CTRs (if they even exist)

Were you born yesterday or just not paying attention?

no more conservative stink!! Right-wing anti-change, anti-immigrant republican STINK!

NAW U SHUT UP

Anti-illegal immigration
Corrected that for you

praise be to him

Bill endorses a fellow perjurer. Unfortunately Kathleen was recently convicted.

Bet he got e hummer at least.

Decent school bro I majored in Political Corruption

A great day to be alive Sup Forums.

Bottom line: she is under active criminal investigation
>Bottom line: she is under active criminal investigation

>SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH

SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH SUICIDE WATCH

It's not like she raped a 13 year old or something.

what u talking about

sure kid

exactly. spot on analysis.

Hello, have some.

electoralsystemincrisis.org/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
iamatexan.com/2016/10/25/alert-texas-voting-machines-changing-trump-votes-to-clinton-update/
theintercept.com/2016/07/22/dnc-staffers-mocked-the-bernie-sanders-campaign-leaked-emails-show/

These are for greater context

hubpages.com/politics/Experts-Find-Evidence-of-Vote-Flipping-in-Tim-Canova-Loss-to-Wasserman-Schultz-Call-for-Inspection-of-Ballots
youtu.be/IScp0vdq1sM
vimeo.com/2019192
Knowledge Bombs
docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit
Here are some more about hacking voting machines

youtu.be/K7tjnuG-l6g
youtu.be/rYnUksWt5HQ
youtu.be/FKTjzFpwX14

Not voting this year but if you honestly think anything is gonna happen you are in for a bad time.

nope

look election justice and iamatexan.com well that's got to be unbiased surely.

and look some videos as proof?

thank you so much for this steaming pile of shit.

Can't handle hard evidence?

Mine is better shill.

Its funny how hillary shills have no argument other than some shitty meme. No wonder shes losing so hard

wat? did you mean trump shills, idiot?

>you don't brag about getting consent first, that's just silly

found the rapist

also his words were

>when you're a star they let you do anything
>let you

THIS GUY IS A PHONY!

No, I clearly meant hillary shills. Trump shills posted actual sources to back up their claims while you posted what amounted to a petty "trump is dumb" picture. You "argue" like a child

Here is my proof, where is yours? Some randy guy claiming with no proof he is funding trump trolls?

Nerd Virgins are so BTFO today.

argument against what? a bunch of rightwing nutjob links. no argument needed.

>No wonder shes losing so hard
sure kid

>Have you watched any of his rallies by chance?

Just the one where a show of hands indicated less than half the people were registered to vote.

of 12 women might be lying

>>sources

yeah let you get away with it. but it's still sexual assault. they just let you get away with it

until a video of you bragging about how they let you get away with it surfaces. then you get a nice 15, probably 20 by next week, women who aren't letting you get away with it any more.

If you're voting for Trump you vote on November 28th

>UNDER INVESTIGATION
>INVESTIGATION

GUUUHGUUUH

am not you are a phony...a big fat phony

The only people you could possibly fool with that are the under 25 crowd (only been significant during Obama's election) and full blown idiots (Trump has that focus group already).

Care to comment Trump tards?
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

>hillary fags are so desperate they think this shit will actually work

lol. Its like watching rats scurry off a sinking ship

that is a false lie so us democrats wont protest and stop them on the 8th

nothing will happen, she's above the law.

see
>investigation

>false lie

is there any other kind of lie?

mostdamagingwikileaks.com
>he is retarded enough to vote for Hillary

keeping those fantasies intact

you wont trick me rebuplican scum. SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers with the the biggest protest ever on the 8th.

You're a special kind of stupid. Re-read

hillary lies are truthful...she uses them to spare our feelings

>trying to win via disenfranchisement
Wow you fucks are desperate

That movie with Schwarzenegger.

arnold is a clinton supporter now. sad.

Trump or Hilary .. who cares? Someone tell me how much shilling pays. It's got to be decent considering how far and hard into cringeland some of these fuckers apparently push themselves.