It is statistically impossible for Donald Trump to win the Electoral College. Stop spamming threads about him...

It is statistically impossible for Donald Trump to win the Electoral College. Stop spamming threads about him. He literally cannot win.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/confirmed-experts-voting-machines-maryland-illinois-rigged-support-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqDZiVX3Qn0
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eL-4F8lFc
truthrevolt.org/news/texas-voting-machines-changing-republican-votes-democrat
truthrevolt.org/news/audio-sen-clinton-2006-wishing-rigged-palestine-election
oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-state-department/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3xqTXc8LA
twitter.com/DailyMail
youtu.be/YtbqebpV9vY
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/clinton-campaign-found-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4Nkc1KXGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all the times to post Lies. Birds of a feather, Idiot.

Oh, So when Killary is hauled away by feds in a few days is won't matter and she'll still win
FUCK OFF SHILL

Shill shill shill shill.....

sage in the options...

shill

remember, remember the ninth of November.

shills

sage

>Electoral College

If the Jews try and usurp the popular vote for Trump the streets will flow with blood. There's no fucking way that shit is going to fly.

What was wrong with the Iraq war?

Quit pretending you understand either politics or statistics, faggot.

lol not shill trust me..That bitch is evil...the memes were bound to c'mon you know that...The Killary fags THOSE ARE SHILLS

and they said the brexit wouldn't happen

Hurrah, the system is so corrupt that it can claim an outcome before it has happened based upon biased statistics. What a joyous occasion!

pointless

shill

Shills, Why even try?

It's been a few days for over a year now. If you still believe that's gonna happen, then I got some beachfront property in Arizona that I think you might be interested in.

Worked for Romneys national campaign specifically in the Southeast and Florida especially. Our internal polling had us up 3-5 points consistently in Florida and the RCP average was something like 2-3 points. Yall know how that worked out. Polls can't measure turnout that's pretty much their fatal flaw.

Based on the polls that are showing him rising even while being rigged against him as much as possible?

shills

>how about we post favored content at times that students with money will likely browse this popular board? if moot won't accept our advertisements then we'll just attack the problem from the inside.

Pray tell, how is the system rigged against him? You can say the media, but they're only parroting what he's done to himself.

It's not been "It's been a few days for over a year now" since the put down the investigation
But now, considering it's been reopened, which they wouldn't do unless serious, It is.

Oh ya caught me goy. I'm paid by Hillary Clinton, even though I plan to cast my ballot for Harambe

literal voter fraud.

shilly shill shill, shills

k

forgot link

thepoliticalinsider.com/confirmed-experts-voting-machines-maryland-illinois-rigged-support-democrats/

>Polls can't measure turnout

Yep. Lots of people will say that they support Clinton if someone asks, because it's the safe, easy answer. But will they haul their asses out to the polls?

Really?

Then why have there been like a dozen cases of Democratic voter fraud uncovered in the last month? Why is Tim Kaine still campaigning in Florida and canceling appearances because he only managed 30(!) people in Palm Springs?

Dislike of Trump does not = votes for Clinton. Hell, *I* dislike Trump, but I voted for him today because while he may be a buffoon, he's potentially trainable. She's a monster. Corrupt, deceitful, amoral, and incompetent to boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqDZiVX3Qn0

chiles

You're the equivalent of a 5 year old who sticks his fingers in his ears and says "NAH NAH NAH NAH! IM NOT LISTENING"

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eL-4F8lFc

hills

shill, you said that last time

According to this thread, statistics are shills.

America is fucked.

There lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Trump is only 4 points behind Hillary in the polls. Your thread is irrelevant.

youre a fucking shill. you act like you dont stand out like a sore thumb. this Sup Forums is redpilled as fuck.

We made a lot of money.
An example is Halliburton. And the boom of steady oil into the economy that resulted in a swipe of credit that pulled us out of a recession. Had a few buddies get killed but we made a lot of money in iraq.

Also Op needs to stop shilling "muh statistics." It's not over till the sjw gets hooved in the fupa.

Cya in a week or so

more conservative stiiink THE STIIIIINK for the government and White House, right? THE STIIIIINK!

ITT: shills shilling shills

Nigger, I know the concept of Anonymity is a little complicated, but I assure you that is the first time I've made that comment.

She's being investigated again. I hate both candidates but this is a fucking ride; I'm light Democrat but holy fucking shit.

This just needs to end. We're fucked no matter who wins

My favorite line. Shit was cash

>statistically impossible
FiveThirtyEight's giving him about 20% odds. That might not seem like much, but Russian Roulette only has 17% odds yet you're not going to feel very safe pulling the trigger.

Harambe for president

these are facts.

truthrevolt.org/news/audio-sen-clinton-2006-wishing-rigged-palestine-election

look at the actual numbers fucking retards, its a toss up, they color a state blue with only like 5-10% lead, in a poll with a few thousand non-representative voters that falls WELL into the margin of error, its all a toss up noobs

this is the real state of the election atm, anyone who says otherwise is a legit retard, its a toss up we dont know who will win

>muh machines er hacked with codes cause the touchy screeny iz mizcalibrated by 1 inch.
>Never attempted to order/sign for anything using a touchscreen

If that's the case, the UPS guy is hacking the fucking tablet he uses for me to sign whenever I get a package.

SHILL

saying shill and calling others bots.. your lack of understanding is showing

>Stop spamming threads about him.
>Goes on to make a Hillary thread.
Kek.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-state-department/

Why you in here calling everyone a chill, me ()
Literately said she was gonna be indicted soon!
Reading comprehension DO YOU EVEN.

That diddly shillerino

shills
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3xqTXc8LA

Hillary's campaign derailed by A.Weiner

they reopened the investigation on her emails she's not going to get away with it. FBI agents have gone on record calling the director a crooked cop as well.

This. I've actually given Hillary the benefit this whole time, but honestly so sick of her lies and deceit. Fuck the establishment and crooked bitches. Voting for Trump to fuck them all over.

ELECTION COULD NOT COME SOON ENOUGH....

chill

no man its literally changing all the votes to democratic ticket when they vote all republican. its in the fucking code. read this article.

How the fuck does Russian Roulette only have a 17% probability of killing you? What capacity cartridge/magazine would give you that ass backwards percentage?

shill kaiser

Chill.

WE DON'T NEED A LAW AND ORDER ANTI-CHANGE, ANTI-WEED, ANTI-PROGRESS, ANTI-TRANS, ANTI- anything that deviates from the conservative social NORM Presidency that Trump might bring. Anti-Worker, etc.

are you mad Shill?

Sage goes in all fields.

the electoral college was made for exactly that idiot. popular vote is not relevant.

slide those posts shillbot. you arent fooling anyone.

shills

Just talking about he first shot, which is 1 in 6.

shills

>biased statistics
you mean people's votes?

sorry to disappoint you.
Buckle up buckaroooooo

twitter.com/DailyMail

Why did you just create one then?

No its not.

If the machine literally changed the vote, they wouldn't do it BEFORE the person verified their selection, and if it happened AFTER, how would anyone know?

It's a fucking miscalibration, it was selecting anything one inch under wherever the persons finger was.

If a Dem was above a Rep and you tried to select Dem, it would give you Rep. Simple.

Cancer CTR shill.

Die , kill yourself please

this thread is now being spammed because it isnt going the way the shills want. this is what they do whenever people start posting problematic FACTS not allegations.

wrong idiot, it;s one dumb woman who can't follow directions.

while an actual machine in north carolina had to be taken off line vote actually changing it to republican when people voted democrat.

That's funny, I don't remember a president that got elected while serving a jail sentence.

LLIHS

But sage goes in all fields though

you sure about that shillbot?

youtu.be/YtbqebpV9vY

YOU ARE THE SHILL FAGGET

yea sage this piece of shit bois

but muh emails

I'd rather be a deplorable, than a Hillary voter.

It's a shit hole. What the fuck kind of question is that?

well i see hs finger is over the line so i don't know what the big deal is here. he should go lower and not be an idiot.

another case of shitty videos. wasn't goinbg to click on it but did, see the dude's finger go over the top line.

you trump tards love videos huh

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/clinton-campaign-found-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4Nkc1KXGY

nice pasta moron.

Lock her up!

Democrat supporters are CAUGHT red-handed admitting to rigging the elections and bussing people in over state lines to vote multiple times and what do the HRC supporters fall back on to discredit the truth right in front of their faces?
Character assassination.
They claim that because O'Keefe has a criminal record he can't be trusted, his word means nothing, the video evidence is obviously fraudulent. But WAIT...doesn't the MAIN criminal in the videos ALSO have a criminal record?

Oh right...Robert Creamer.

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.[9] In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty for writing checks with insufficient funds. Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest.[14] Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.[15]

Robert Creamer ALSO visited the White House more than 300 times in the past 8 years.
This is NOT some stranger that the DNC had no idea about.
This is someone they hired SPECIFICALLY to incite riots and PLANT "phony Trump supporters at Trump Rallies to incite violence and dischord"

Don't be fooled, anons. This is the same tactic they're trying to use with the wikileaks emails that have exposed their heinous behavior. "Don't pay attention to the substance of our emails, just focus on the fact that they were stolen from us, and that's WAY WORSE!"

No way a man previously convicted of MULTIPLE FRAUD FELONIES would ever DEFRAUD something like an election, right user? R-right...user?

Is there anyone working for the DNC that's NOT a criminal?