Waiting for results of my HIV test. Keep me company. I am so fucking terrified

Waiting for results of my HIV test. Keep me company. I am so fucking terrified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c_l3PULpys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No way bro. I don't wanna catch the AIDS

No one wants to witness a mans life unravel right before them? I have been sick for 3 weeks.

Me neither...it might be too late.

how much longer do you have to wait?

How long do you have to wait?

well how long do we have wait with you?
you know HIV and AIDS dont carry the same death sentence they did 20 years ago

Hope you die of AIDS faggit

With modern medicine you could live for decades

I'm waiting for them to call me im in the waiting room. I was told the results were in and rather wait drive direct. My hearts beating out my chest bro

Was going to say same thing. Only con is you cant donate blood. You take your pills and you live a fucking normal life.

Did you fuck any questionable people? Why did you get tested?

No way you can contracted with HIV on the internet. I use teh protection of Internet explorer and Windows defender

It would be a piti, yeah, sure. But its something you'll be able to live with

Days, if we're lucky

asexual masterrace

feels good not to be a literal chimp

i hope you die

>live a fucking normal life.

Except for being a terminal disease carrier, of course.

"It's the end of the world as we know it...I feel fine."

are you a fag OP ? because HIV is the reward for any faggot taking too many cocks up his ass

Because only protozoa and funghi reproduces asexually. Be proud, dear master race!

good luck bro

Dude i smoke weed everday. I just smoked a normal amount for me and was fine for about 20 mins. And now all the sudden im high as shit. Dissassosiating a bit much.

What do Sup Forumsros?

How about we get a good feels thread.

Post what gives you good feels.

Here's some music for you, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=8c_l3PULpys

Hope it goes well.

What makes you think you might have it? If you have been fucking men or traps (same thing) you fucking deserve it

Yeah man it's way worse than that. My wife is waiting in the car with out a clue

>Windows defender
I recently had to fix something on my dads laptop, and it was defender not updating correctly. Thing is, i've never heard of it before.

Is it a new thing? Or is it common on laptops and i just haven't noticed before?

That's what you get for touching a nigger

hey OP I hope it's negative and all but asking for support on Sup Forums wasn't the brightest move. also, nice triple dubs

slow down with weed, you could get HIV like OP

& this is where I abandon thread
Disgusting.

As long as you don't catch a cold

Why are you being tested for HIV op?

If you don't, you don't. If you do, there's new breakthroughs all the time in treating it. Either way you can't control and there's no point in worrying about what you cannot change. Have a beer and relax.

Just stay positive OP, and the results will surely be so as well :)

I know that feel to wait in the clinic terrified of the std result, but mine came back negative. There is hope user and I empathize with you. Worse case scenario you continue doing what you love to do and die like a fucking champion
See: Freddie Mercury

P.s. Don't be that faggot that doesn't tell his future partners though. Really. Of all the fucked up shit we do, that should not be one of them

I've been where you are now. Came up clean. Even if you do have it, it's completely treatable. Also, they've been making major advances in treatment lately. You could be cured in the next 10 years, if the government allows it of course. It's not the end up the world.

I had sex with a guy and got sick right after.

trips dont lie

Checked
Also that's not how it works

The guy says he is negative but I don't really buy it a condom was used but idk

Karmic justice for being a cheating faggot

How did you contract HIV ? you taking it in the ass you fag ?

fucking ignorant faggot. You know what "terminal disease" means?

Sit back and wonder if our sun is part of a sweet ass constellation only visible from a distant planet filled with creatures worshipping the stars

I've heard it's a liveable illness now treated with daily medicine. But I also don't have aids.

Thought, aids-fags?

Lesson of the day Sup Forums. Don't cheat on your wife with a man.

By the grace of God, I COMMAND THEE TO NOT BE GAY ANY MORE!

I know but it has been 3 weeks and I'm still sick

Most men cheat on their wives with other men

I hope you rot faggot

Hmm, how long was it until you got sick?

Also if it's not too personal, what acts did he do?

To put your mind at ease OP, HIV is not very contagious.

It's 2016 who the fuck gets aids anymore? It's like the pcp of stds

Isn't it a 5 minute test now?

Kek'd and checked my man

Kek has spoken

I want to challenge that. I say most men that cheat, do so with a woman. Show your proof.

Do you fuck other men? If yes, then you have AIDS.

>straight male detected

Goddamnrightwalterwhite.jpg

Shouldn't be that difficult, it's just a matter of testing for HIV antibodies. It's not a very complex procedure.

i fucked many men and don't have aids sherlock

>femanon detected

Its been a bit since he's said anything,..prob not good.

Probably with the doctor at this point.

Do you think OP will an hero if he's positive?

C'mon OP, come back here and tell us what's up

Fuck killing himself over the AIDS. If this dude is positive, he's gotta tell his wife and what if he fucked her in the last 3 weeks. That's what I'd kill myself over.

His life expectancy surely isn't

If it's just vaginal sex she's safe, barring OP being from Thailand or Vietnam.

whatsup with that update, OP?

ha ! fag ! thank the other fag you sucked

I'm negative faggots

I had all the symptoms of ars sore throat a rash sores in my faggot mouth and boon negative after a 3 1/2 week wait of hell

You get it bro

>Most men cheat on their wives with other men

citation needed

not OP

try again

Yay! Now stop fucking doods.

I will never fuck around on my old lady again I legit went crazy this month

I'm back in the car with her..back to normal. Thanks for the support

Don't fuck dudes bareback, please. HIV isn't very contagious but it's not wise to roll the dice.

Can you get HIV from sucking cock? I've sucked 4 total and only one came in my mouth. Am I at risk?

Jesus. Some people never learn.

of course, what do you expect ? are you retarded ?
you may be a faggot but still...

It's highly unlikely, in fact, it's impossible unless you have open sores in your mouth. Even then, the chance is less than 1%.

The fact of the matter is that HIV is simply not very contagious, it requires large amounts of the virus (usually in Semen) to come in contact with large amount of white blood cells in the bloodstream. Unless you've just gargled with razors the mouth doesn't fit those requirements.

Yeah but it's really low risk. Cum in the mouth is exponentially more risky than no cum, but like 100× less likely than anal to transmit hiv.
Keep sucking cock. You're fine. Get tested regularily though.

Also swallowing and spitting are the same risk so you might as well swallow.

why do fags get AIDS more than straight peeps?

Yeah this user is right from everything that I've read: The meme that any gay shit will give you HIV is complete horseshit. Even the government and official HIV resources say the chances are extremely low from oral, and that's with a bunch of bullshit science

A bunch of independent studies have shown that couples with 1 positive and 1 negative partner would have oral sex unprotected for years and never transmit the disease. Similar studies have shown that all the "confirmed cases" of HIV from giving oral sex are usually misreports due to embarrassment from doing something as risky as having unprotected anal sex.

If it's true you've only sucked 4 dicks, I wouldn't worry about HIV, but there are plenty of diseases other than that you should be careful about.

Because butts absorb hiv better than vagina and there are more gay men with hiv than straight so it's self perpetuation. The rates are declining though for gay men.

>Also lesbians have extremely low incidences of hiv.
Maybe it's men who are the hiv problem.

>Pretend men are the number 4 and women the number 1.

Straight 4x1=4
Gay 4x4=16
Lesbian 1x1=1

All the puzzle pieces fall into place.

because it's God's will

Good luck OP. I hope you're alright. And eother way, there's treatment options today. You may not get cured, but it's not going to be the same as it was.

The simple reason, anal sex is risky when it comes to HIV.

The more complex reason, Semen is filled with HIV, some studies show that HIV can even hitch rides on Sperm. Anal sex has a lot of tearing, both microscopic and visible, allowing HIV access to blood and by extension White blood cells.

This problem is compounded by the fact that over 60% of the human body's immune system is located near the intestine, with extra lymph nodes near the anus. By exposing this area to high concentrations of HIV, the normally fairly incommunicable virus actually has a decent chance of establishing an infection.