Eugenia thread

Eugenia thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882350/Change-org-petition-calls-severely-vlogger-banned-YouTube-thousands-accuse-promoting-anorexia-teenage-fans.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is that thing

How has she not died of malnutrition yet?

WHHYY???

Had no idea the Crypt keeper had a daughter.

She used to be so cute

>nip slip
That would be hot if she wasn't a revenant.

It really shocks me how long it's gone on for. I thought she'd have been institutionalized by now or dead.

NOPE.gif

Inb4 Cooneys pooney
Shit

The only thing she did of importance.

I'd jump her bones

She still is

Dude, gross

WTF happened to the petition?

She did this one on purpose. Her eyes after the cooch was exposed said it all. Post the vid. She gets off on knowing guys want to fuck her. Insecurity issues much? NO WAY she has a disease!!

What the fuck is up with her youtube channel? She has all these views and subscribers but every video has a fuckton of dislikes. Who is watching her?

So prefect

That girl needs to gain some weight. What the hell ...

dog be mirin that bone

requesting that webm that shows a close up on her pussy and her look after

god shes hot

I love that thigh gap

God tier. Would insemintate. Knowing she can't possibly conceive

maybe she still virgin user, who knows

This seems appropriate.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

yup. there is no way she didn't feel the cold leather seat touching those flaps

but i don't care. it's boner time

She claims she is a virgin

someone start posting hannah minx to balance this out

I'd like to feed her. Soup to begin with, like miso soup, something nutritious. She is just too thin.

wow, dat is hot !! thanks user !

you're my new favorite user

Wrong. Im a close friend to her,and she told she's into bestiality shit,like dogs pounding her beefy curtains

Was no fap stating end of June 2015

Gonna make it to NYD 2016

avoiding most threads on Sup Forums to stay stronk

November, figured np to look at Eugenia as she is nn

wtf, boner of steel

Try to edge, no sock to keep me in line

blow load all over desk

Had my room painted couple months back

Cum stains found on back of desk when moved

hi weirdo, when are you going to eat? you better start eating a balanced diet of nutritious food soon or you will die like Karen Carpenter died, and nobody will feel sorry for you because it is just stupid and lame to starve yourself

Because 25 year old virgins shave their pussies, lol. Why bother?

are you dressing up as a skeleton for halloween? you are almost a skeleton already and you really will be a skeleton if you dont start eating regular meals

The mere sit of part of a half of a vulva for like 2 seconds forced you to jerk it? I see more pussy than that walking down the street.

I'm not subscribed to her , just like I'm not subscribed to Leafy, but since I occationally watch them they keep showing up on my recommend list, as I assume with half the people who view her vids. I click her vids to see if she's still alive and to read the comments.

Dislikes mean Eat A Sandwich

Sorry Mr. Wizard,

What was your longest nofap?

That was day 157

Oh, I jerk it daily pretty much, even on weekend when my gf's over. Don't believe in any of the Sup Forums voodoo about not ejaculating.

she 100% knew she did that tho
like and said

who is this?
miss auschwitz 2016?

She wears hot clothing but I wouldn't fucker her in a million years. She needs to gain weight or my dick would be grinding on bone (even though her pussy seems to be the only place she has any meat)

same here. if anything my lack of interest from over jerking it is more attractive

everyone agrees that she is hot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882350/Change-org-petition-calls-severely-vlogger-banned-YouTube-thousands-accuse-promoting-anorexia-teenage-fans.html

She's made the National Newspaper over here in the UK.

if only her thigh gap wasn't the length of a dick and her ass bones wouldn't stab me if I hit it from behind

no she made the Daily Fail, about as far from a 'news' paper as you can get

It's just a damn shame really. She has an awesome face, but I'm an ass guy, and she aint got no legs

>Meet Eugenia
>Develop relationship
>Because of love she starts eating
>Becomes Stacy
>Dumps me for Chad

so the majority of 890,000 followers have developed an eating disorder....
what land do these people live in

Because the majority of her followers want to be like her and are on unhealthy diets

>Dear Eugenia,
> I am 5' 9" and no matter what I do can't crack that 80 lbs barrier
>I can't stand that I am a fat pig
>Wut do?

>daily mail

ew

I worry she'll have a heart attack live on her YouNow stream, people will laugh at the Live logo as she lays there motionless having just face planted.

Poor Eugenia, doomed to haunt reckt threads for all eternity.

I've seen some sick shit in my time on Sup Forums but that's really fucked up

You could drive a car through that