pbs.twimg.com/media/B7XXJ6YCMAAyZHk.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=fCmd7hKBnwg
youtube.com/watch?v=-NPf8Kefiww
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70935568
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOHP LOIKING POHST MOHDAHNIST ROUHBBISH

i read every oasis post on Sup Forums in his voice

start listening to crass

Is this a fucking joke? I mean at what point do you draw the line on accepting the lowest form of garbage as long as it employs "self-awareness" and "irony" as a defensive mechanism? Just what kind of fucking shit can you get away as long as you employ these two buzzwords and just how stupid can a human being be to actually be engrossed by it?

tHat part

IT JOST A FOHKIN URYNAHL

MAIN STREAM METEOR

STOP LISTENING TO MAYNSTREEME MEUUSIC

I'm a part of the so called "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
youtube.com/watch?v=avb8cwOgVQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2yDo8NTbY

This is horrible.

Who the fuck is this guy?

>YOUR EYE NULL

Do you think he would be friends with Steven Wilson

Fox News for teenagers

cringe

>conservativism is counter-cultural now even though Trump is president
???

wew

We're still fuckin doing this??
Alright.

Who wants Herbie recs/reviews?

>Inb4 someone says my name thinking it will matter to me.

How's it going, newfriend?

regardless of PJW's political opinions, I'm sure most of us agree his grasp on contemporary music is shit. yeah?
>generic hatred towards Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, the most low-hanging fruit of pop music scapegoats for everything "wrong" with the industry
>yes they are shit but nobody who really cares about music gives a damn about them
>he thinks Hopsin is an unsung underground hero of rap music when really he's just a style over substance lame-o
>claims there are no interesting current counter-cultures in music in his "conservatism is the new counter-culture" video
his whole stance is founded on ignorance of what's actually happening. the man is oblivious.

Hope everyone ignores you

Watching one of his videos on twitter and he said something about the Sex Pistols being "avant-garde" at the time k e k

not an argument

Yeah I hate that little memer faggot

>'Hope everyone ignores you'
>doesn't ignore me
>gives reply

Good job contradicting yourself, buddy.

God, I hate this guy so fucking much

Isn't this guy gay?

????

I love you, baby.

so it seems like Sup Forums finally has something to talk about

>people take PJW, Lauren Southern, Milo, and others who are blatantly in it for the money seriously

Look up the history of all these people and you'll realize they're just trying to hop on the "anti-sjw" money train. They were all leftists until 2013-14.

Its been a while.

Thats Milo

CONSERRVUHTISM IS THA NEW POWNK

>Milo hates video games and tweets about it
>a week later GamerGate happens
>wtf, i love video games now

you have to go full sjw if you want money
check tumblr
being anti-sjw is career suicide, you can only get much money from that

At least SOMEONE loves me.
Want a review? Pick one.
Or just ask for a rec.

You have a whole niche of millions of people. Most people in entertainment won't touch anything pro-trump/right wing but YouTube allows non-Hollywood outsiders to get big. People like h3h3 even are jumping on this bandwagon.

>milo
>leftist

pbs.twimg.com/media/B7XXJ6YCMAAyZHk.jpg

Gimme both, babycakes.

>Gimme both, babycakes.

The New Standard, released in 1996, was a record where Herbie did jazz re workings of some of his favorite pop and soul songs from earlier decades, covering acts such as The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, and Prince, among others. A lot of the instrumentation focused on string synths and hints of samba percussion throughout.

Overall it's a very strong later-career album from Hancock, and features some fantastic re workings of classic songs, ending on one of his own compositions written by him, titled Manhattan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCmd7hKBnwg

review his first album, Takin Off

You got it, Buster.

Takin Off, as you said, was his debut album, released in 1962 on the famous jazz label Blue Note. It was musically one of his most straightforward jazz albums.

While a simpler album from Herbie, it features a LOT of great compositions from him, including the now-standard "Watermelon Man". A lot of catchy brass lines and fun, bouncy piano improvisation fills the album, and it's a nice calm album to listen to.

Favorite tracks: Watermelon Man, Three Bags Full, The Maze.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NPf8Kefiww

Jesus you sound like some loser who graduated from some shitty high school in the south, went to your local community college for 1 semester and then dropped out because why would you have to go to school when you can just live in your parents basement?

The worst part is that you think you're some champion of modern society, that you're above everybody else. Listen here you fucking faggot, if you wanna be alt-right then be alt-right I don't give a fuck. I fucking hate the Jews like everybody else but if you're alt-right and thinking that you're some special snowflake, enlightened, holier then thou philosopher then you got a fucking screw loose.

Same to everybody else who's an alt-righter or SJW. Espically that fucking idiot Paul fucking Watson.

Fuck

Wow he really does have really good teeth

aren't you supposed to be banned for this rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70935568

I did nothing bannable in that thread.

And I was reported for...?

By the way I'm not related to the other user you replied to.

I hate post modernism but Hopsin is garbage

>announcing a report
Nothin personal kid

t. new

Isn't tripping pretty common on here?

What exactly do you mean by "Avatar"?

Damn it! Foiled again!
Goodbye Sup Forums.

who is this?

>IT JOST A FOHKIN URYNAHL
>Implying shitposting was a virtue back then

He's also a Brit, a country that has had a Conservative government for 8 years straight now. I hardly see how he can consider it the new counter-culture.

Herbie Hancock is shit

You're wrong though
People like Milo are giving speeches to huge crowds of people
Even when his shows get shut down from riots, he gets a fuckton of new fans due to the media coverage.
I can't even think of a single sjw celebrity who wasn't a celebrity before they hopped on the sjw train

>Fox News for teenagers

Is Fox News the new Hot Topic?

Why doesn't this guy actually look like his avatar?