Please give your intelligent opinion/s on Islam

please give your intelligent opinion/s on Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxrefqWZVM0
youtube.com/watch?v=9yXoR1BIpLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as legit as a religion as any other. one of the "better" of the abrahamic ones. fundamentalists gonna fundamental

Islam prohibits usury, the lending of money at interest. That is why Jews hate Islam. That is why Israel conducted the false flag events of 9/11/01. To demonize Islam.

Towel heads detected

ok sorry american. islam bad consumerism gud douche v turd 4 life

Lol is this bait?
You're saying the religion that says gays should be killed, women should be slaves to men, and it's okay to rape children is "equal to the other ones"

No. Islam is a special cancer. All religions suck, but Islam in particular is horrible, and needs reformation

>intelligent
>Sup Forums
Yeah that's not going to work ALLAHU SNACKBAR

well you see user...

milk, milk, lemonade,
around the corner,
fudge is made.

Inshallah

did you miss the last three words of my post? get out of your basement and talk to some practicing muslims

I find it difficult to discuss about this certain topic without receiving hate from immature ill-mannered cretins.

I realize the majority of Muslims are decent people, but I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about Islam.

But if you want to talk about people, we can do that too. Take a look at pic related, there's a hell of a lot of "fundamentalists" aren't there?

Its greatest strength is that it can't be changed.

Its greatest weakness is that it can't be changed.

governments dont represent population

Sure. There you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxrefqWZVM0

have you ever actually read the Qur'an or is your opinion based on a website that tells you about the Qur'an?

say what u want but your book version -i mean quran- allows a lot of shit about that thing u called 'infidels' meanwhile christians or even jews don't take care a shit about those how don't believe in their religions

> Fags ded
> Womyn back to the kitchen
> Cheese pizza legalized

Shit, I might have to convert. You convinced me.

This right here.

Just got back from the mosque, tons of good people.

I like everything about it. The teachings, the prayer and I like standing next to my brothers in equality. It presents me with the truth.

Its changed since when I was young though, its become political, but you try to void that out and just embrace the religion itself.

Muslim here.

Religion is flawed only because man is flawed.

I'm just as angry as you guys are that some misguided brothers kill in the name of allah. It sucks that throughout the world muslim countries are not the most civilized places on the planet.

It sucks to know that the only education some people learn is the education of the disenfranchised. Imams telling them that anything that isnt islamic is evil.

What most islamic fundamentalists like to forget in their literalism is that only Allah has the ultimate authority over life. Only Allah can judge that which is wicked or evil. The Qu'ran sets guidelines for muslims to follow, but the right to cast ultimate judgement on infidels is beyond them.

If Allah is all powerful and all merciful then why would he need us to defend him?

it's the only major religion that hasn't gone through a complete reformation and they are still operating on ancient values. They are completely incompatible with western society and even more incompatible with the values of the founding fathers.

most of what is commanded to do to the Kufar (non-believers) applies only during times of war against Kufar nations, e.g. the Quraish attacking the Muslims in Medina.

muhammed was a pedophile

>christians or even jews don't take care a shit about those how don't believe
Idk about jewdiasm, but christianity definitely says if you don't go out and "spread the word of god" (aka convert people) you are going to hell.
However it treats the non-believers differently. If you don't believe, then christians are supposed to walk away and try to find others to change. Idk what muslims do. Hopefully they don't murder non-believers.

You have to look at it in historical context. Culturally, marrying young girls was not seen as immoral. Islam doesn't command (nor prohibit however) us to marry young girls.

intelligent - islam

pick one for fuck sake OP.

What do you think of this?
Qur'an 3:54 - And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99 - Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30 - And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

John 8:44 - You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Basically it's saying:

"Oh, they think themselves clever?"

Qur'an 3:54 - And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Qur'an 7:99 - Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah ? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.

Qur'an 8:30 - And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

Nice try.

>Allah is the best of deceivers.
This sounds like a hot new meme.

I usually recommend checking the original Arabic text and studying its meaning in depth, considering how translation to English can affect understanding.

But yeah, I think it's saying that Allah is omniscient and anyone trying to outsmart or deceive Allah, will fall short against His Knowledge

So, in conclussion. Allahu Akbar?

Precisely.

I was expecting a dank meme, tbh :

youtube.com/watch?v=9yXoR1BIpLU

You fail memeology this term, Yussuf. See you next semester.

All semites should be deported to the middle east and shot on sight if they don't comply.

From the very first pages of the Koran all the way to sufis teaches that all who do not believe in Islam should be killed. If you are not a devout Muslim, you are to be beheaded. Islam teaches that it is perfectly acceptable to take slaves and to have sex with children (Mohamed's favorite wife was 13). Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a scourge that needs to be wiped from the Earth.