Hello Sup Forums can you recommend me some more self-reflexive non-idealistic cinema?

Hello Sup Forums can you recommend me some more self-reflexive non-idealistic cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHat the fuck does that even mean?

sure

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra

TDKR

What the fuck does self-reflexive mean? Are you overcomplicating the word "crazy"?

BANE?

>self-reflexive

Woah woah!!

Rotten Tomatoes tells me Sucker Punch sucks. Therefore theres no reason to ever watch it. Delete your pic Op

If you liked sucker punch you should be asking Sup Forums for recommendations

I've seen Suckerpunch and it turns out in this particular case RT is right on the money

>self-reflexive non-idealistic cinema
lolwut

It's really not that good, but you should form your own shitty opinion

This "sucker punch is good" meme needs to die.

I wish we could watch the dance scenes instead of le ebic actiony grl pwer ninja sword cartoon

Jena Malone is so fucking hot

i wish we could watch the rape scenes instead of the dance scenes.

the epic twist is none of that actually happened, the entire movie takes place in the lobotomy chair!!

XD No frickin way!!!

I just want to know what the fuck OP meant by self-reflexive. Like reflective? Or as in, to respond to one's self? I really can't get my head around why you think being "self-reflexive" is a bad thing but because you're associating it with Sucker Punch you're saying that revising and critiquing or exploring your inner thoughts and feelings, or expressing them via action fiction fun, is wrong?
OP stop being a bitch, explain this.

Keit-ai.

>you think being "self-reflexive" is a bad thing
I didn't say anything is good or bad. I'm not here to teach you what words mean.

>self-reflexive non-idealistic cinema

What's the origin of this meme?

Snyderautist pls leave

You do when you bait with a Sucker Punch picture. You're the one stumbling through the language, if you can't use English properly people are just going to keep making fun of your wordsalads.

>trying to make it my problem that you don't know what self-reflexive means
>posting a picture from the movie I'm talking about is "bait"
You can just not respond to the thread you know.

>everytime I come on Sup Forums I see you on Sup Forums
>postin up all the gotdamn memes
>all the banes
>all the howevers
>all the what did he mean by thiss
>all the what the fuck was is problems
>I wanna post some of them memes

>I've had to smell these shit ass memes for 6 Years these niggas can come in here and smell mine for 5 gotdamn minutes

Pleb filter is working!

I think I will watch his owl movie next.

>tfw you can't tell people that Sucker Punch is one of your favorite films because they don't know on what level you understand it

>Snyderdrones

Are you in highschool or college? If the latter, what are you studying?

Well crafted bait or deluded retard?

>someone saved my picture
:3

anyhow just refer any idiots to this

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/

>Highschool tier analysis

saved

>self-reflexive