Hey Sup Forums everyday i sit by this girl in my morning classes and im attracted to her but the thing i hate is that...

Hey Sup Forums everyday i sit by this girl in my morning classes and im attracted to her but the thing i hate is that she makes fun of my man tits and my fat body i weigh like 316 pounds and she weighs 110-130

wat do?

Grab her by the pussy.

Kidnap and rape

This

>girl

Try dating a fat girl. This girl is out of your league bro. 316 lbs holy shit probably not much chance of you ever getting in shape then

Her boyfriend would fuck me up.

Lose some fucking weight dude.

what a cunt.

>out of your league
The concept of "leagues" is total bullshit but to a bitch like this, it wont be. So she's the kind of asshole who'd have someone hit on her and then say "muh standardz". Who the fuck has time for this process?

>Who has time for this bitch?
She's still in school. The fuck is she even going to bring to the table, OP? Besides pussy?
>boyish to boot
OP wants to fuck a little boy and then hear it bitching incessantly about how fat he is. What a catch.

Not even they would want be, they're all either dating nigs or are either lesbians.

eat more twinkies

>OPS trying to fuck a SJW
I see nothing wrong with this plan, OP. very smart. theres no WAY its going to backfire on you.

I got ya back Sup Forumsro.
>Rub vigorously at your pubic area.
>This should create loose hairs.
>Create a game with your frendos.
>How many pubes can you put in her hair without her noticing or brushing them off.
You and your frendos can challenge each other and also place bets on the outcome.

Just kill yourself OP.

i git dubs?

This. You fat fuck.

Just lose some weight you fatass.

Try not being fat

She's obviously hiding her own personal insecurities in the form of attacks on you. Remember this user, she is the weak one who needs to lash out.

They can't press for rape if they're dead OP

Walk it off, man

>>/fit/

At 316 you more'n likely sit by everybody you absolute goliath

Move on