>2016
>Not voting for mother Clinton

•She’s pro equal rights for LGBT Americans
•She opposes using “religious freedom” to justify cutting access to healthcare and discrimination
•She understands economic inequality – and wants to fix it
•She thinks anti-vaxxers are stupid
•She supports gun control
•She knows the criminal justice system in this country is broken
•She wants to fix Citizens United
•She supports other women in the climb towards equality
•She supports American Workers
•She’s Pro-Choice

Are you man enough to vote for a madam president?

----------VOTE HILLARY 2016----------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dqn0bm4E9yw
youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww
washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
youtu.be/ctirIlbRpTw
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtu.be/JBTBBNOtbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=zevwUoajadY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking ctr

How about i dont.

SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers with the the biggest protest ever on the 8th.

I want to kiss her feet and be her man slave

your day is coming

>she'll also kill you if you have dirt on her

According to trump republicans were supposed to come out on the 28th.

[Spoiler] I guess [/spoiler]

Thats some of the most offensive virtue signaling ive ever seen. Its disgusting how youd align clinton with the beauty of what maternal love is supposed to be. You sicken me.

retard

She's a woman. take Brazil as an example. They had a bitch run the country and went straight to Impeachment.

>Voting for Hillary
>Madam President

lol, nope you're voting for World Controller Soros. You know that crusty old white man that holds Hill and Merkel's leashes? She's just another Bush the lesser just with Soros' hand up her ass making her talk instead of Cheney's.

if you like what Merkel's done to germany vote for Merkel 1.5, i mean Hillary, cause the exact same thing is going to happen here and once again you all are going to get fucked over by a old white man but think you're so wonderful and strong and independent cause you voted for the slag wearing his dog collar.

This is a relatively effective anti-Hillary ad. Good job, OP.

>fix Citizens United
That case was about whether the government could ban political speech about Hillary Clinton, personally. Like, confiscate and destroy materials.

>Fuck off shill

>Not understanding that she just says whatever it takes to get elected
>Not understanding that what she says doesn't line up with what she actually believes

Bait.

nope its the 8th for republicans i have a guy inside saying they all plan on voting the 8th

Mr. Clinton - 1st President to be indicted whilst in office.

Mrs. Clinton - Twice investigated by F.B.I. in run-up to election.

I SEE A PATTERN

Clintons are corrupt

retard

She's an evil criminal cunt.

SPREAD THE WORD...Democrats are to vote November 9th so we can protest the Republicans while they vote on November 8th. Dont listen to the lies fellow Democrats. the polls will be open for us on the 9th. Lets take down these backwoods redneck sister fuckers with the the biggest protest ever on the 8th.

youtu.be/Dqn0bm4E9yw

Hillary more of the same.

She takes a size 18 prison uniform

Lock her up!

FUCK OFF
At least with Trump hes an idiot so we can control him, with her we don't what type of sneaky shit she'll do.

why doesn't she give press conferences?

>she wants to fix Citizens United
hahahahahahahah naive bastard

Still debating Trump's lost election even after its lost, go home to Sup Forums.

She can't answer questions that she hasn't been trained to answer. That is why she went into hiding for a few day before each debate. She is fake and being controlled.

In this video she is talking about the fall of the Soviet Union do to the introduction to Islam in Russia. And now she wants to introduce it to America WHO IS SHE WORKING FOR??????

This is who you should be voting for:

youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww

Weiner probe. Kek

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

Funny she can openly talk then about Islam and the fall of the Soviet Union. But now Islam is a religion of peace.

her whole political life she has lied. she was fired in 1972 for lying during watergate. she has lied about her husband's rapes. she has covered up her husband's rapes. she has lied throughout this election. the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation are corrupt, as is Bill Clinton Inc.. even Chelsea Clinton questioned what was going on within the Clinton Foundation.

It reeks of corruption. Where there's money and power, there's corruption.

And Obama's support this.

THINK. DO YOU WANT THE NEW MAFIA IN CHARGE OF YOUR COUNTRY?

HAPPENING!
Black homeless woman protecting Trump's new star in California assaulted.

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

So tolerant..

Religion of peace.
youtu.be/ctirIlbRpTw

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Pretty interesting stuff.

>Republicans have so little faith in their candidate they think the only way he could win is if the other side gets the date wrong
How do you not think you're the definition of pathetic for doing that?

The more I watch these videos, the less I understand why you Americans have such a fucking hard on to destroy the Russians. Putin is alpha as fuck, would gladly toss back a few shots of stoly with him.

youtu.be/JBTBBNOtbhM

i have spies in the RNC who told me that they will be voting on the 8th so if us democrats protest them everywhere they cant vote and we can vote on the 9th because the DNC will have them open for us then. how does that make me pathetic?

Who's ready for Hillary's War? I hope all her voters are signing up before the good military jobs are taken!

She is not worthhy of the presidency. She thinks the office is owed to her

democrats are either the richest or most poor and easily led people. Clinton cares for nobody but herself. She is just after votes to make her the first female President. She want a place in history. She respects no race, religion or sex. All she sees is voters, and that is what she is going after. What did the Democrat Party do for blacks and homeless under Omama? There is more black on black crime and more homeless. They promise the world and deliver nothing, and just spend money.

How is Hillary going to pay back the $19 trillion deficit? She is a Democrat and all they do is spend.

America! Freedom of speech as long as it doesn't piss someone off. You guys are so fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=zevwUoajadY

of course Trump will win. The polls are all rigged by the media, just as they were for the last 2 UK major votes. YOU HAVE TO REALISE THAT THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOU.

TO ALL DEMOCRATS....YOU CAN STILL VOTE FOR BERNIE JUST WRITE HIM IN ON YOUR BALLOTS

WAKE UP AMERICA WAKE UP
>WAKE UP AMERICA WAKE UP
WAKE UP AMERICA WAKE UP
>WAKE UP AMERICA WAKE UP

>
????????????????????????????

truth

that tweet is over a year old, genius

READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
>READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
>READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT

She’s pro equal rights for LGBT Americans
>yet is funded with money from countries who aren't
•She opposes using “religious freedom” to justify cutting access to healthcare and discrimination
>just what
•She understands economic inequality – and wants to fix it
>if she understood economic inequality, she'd realize its natural and can't be "fixed"
•She thinks anti-vaxxers are stupid
>how is this a bulletin point, most people do
•She supports gun control
>which won't help anything, most people who follow gun laws dont break the law.
•She knows the criminal justice system in this country is broken
•She wants to fix Citizens United
•She supports other women in the climb towards equality
>where is the lack of equality? shes running for president. i dont see how being female is inequal in the us.
•She supports American Workers
>generic vote pandering political statement
•She’s Pro-Choice
>okay

great shilling

why not vote for Hitlery? just look at what Angela Merkel did to Europe with pretty much identical values and ideas. the economy is in the toilet, immigrants are raping and replacing the whites with massive breeding (8 children per family vs the average european 1,5 children per family). if you want the USA to literally get rekt, go ahead, vote for that whore from the pits of hell.

bitches be ruinin countries faster than i cum to milfs

Trump threatens to override state's rights to choose regarding marijuana, gay marriage, abortion, among other important social issues. Just saying.

She's a fucking cunt. We'd be so much better off in every way if we had Bernie. But she isn't Trump.

These are my sentiments and those of the average person voting for Hillary Clinton.

the next president can correct any of the possible changes trump might make. the problem with hillary getting into office, is that even if she doesnt start WW3, she will with her administration, forever destroy all of the remaining non-corrupt segments of government. you think the country is in the shitter now? just you wait till she fucks it in the ass. ill wait and laugh when you buckets of human-scum whine and moan about everything she raped in the near future.

I thought you said in your reports that you hadn't had much success with pro Hillary memes and to avoid them? Fuck off shill.

Her potential for dank memes really is shit tbh.

There's way more evidence saying that Hillary will be completely impotent and blocked at every corner by the republican house. I'd much rather she gets nothing done than allow Trump to go wild with the help of republican christian zealots. If she starts a war she'll be impeached and we get Vanilla Kaine.

SUPREME COURT
we can't survive 2 more Scalias.

>Doesn't mention what long term effects it will have to have a majority in the SUPREME COURT

Faggot

see picture

Hey fuck you buddy, Trump's court would be disatrous and hand picked by jesus freaks.

Have fun with world war 3 amerifags

>Hey fuck you buddy, Trump's court would be disatrous and hand picked by jesus freaks.

Funny Trump has named 20+ good judges that are constitution loving Americans.

Hillary hasn't even named ONE.

Try again.

Nice try shill

Write in Bernie Sanders!

A vote for Clinton is a vote for rigged primaries and corruption.

**named 20+ people**

>knows the justice system in this country is broken
Yeah she's living proof of that

Retard

>if trump did rape those girls or shorthanded those workers without being caught with the full force of Democrats plus some then he must be the smartest criminal in the world
Or maybe he's innocent?

How is it not obvious that he's been involved in more lawsuits than any American? If you pay the court what they ask (or more usually) you can walk away scot-free from almost any case, especially if it isn't 1st degree murder or something equally heinous.

sure kid

Bush isn't running shill

>posts Bush chart
>Still thinks this is Repub vs Dem

Hello sir, are you lost?

Except Trump embraces and embodies every extreme right-wing idea and policy even if he doesn't understand them.

Her body count is almost as high as the fucking Bush family.

What's this image about?

>Except Trump embraces and embodies every extreme right-wing idea and policy even if he doesn't understand them.

The Butthurt

she never had enough power to be capable of that. Try harder

>projecting

She also wants war

And Trump doesn't? His button pushing finger is just itching to release the nuke krakken.

That's what makes it significant you dumb cunt. He predicted it long ago

>pulls projection card
>projecting

Today is a Righteous Day

>His button pushing finger is just itching to release the nuke krakken.

THE BUTTHURT!!!!!!!!

Things shills say:
Sure, kid
Butthurt
Dikileaks

Techniques
Personal attacks
Shitposting without sources using just about every fallacy available

Yes, because I'm not the one who's butt-hurt, I'm simply bringing up the fact that Trump is about as right-wing as they come to refute the image you posted.

OP you've already made this fake gay thread already.

You are a huge faggot.