youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he look funny, like thumb

he looks like the cliché typical American dad

insecurity

FAMILY MAN

le old man meme

probably asperger's

He's on the spectrum. He talked about it on JRE.
>inb4
Yes he seriously has autism, and what you're doing is mean.

"My name's Henry and you're with me now" is my favorite intro to a song ever

"Autism" is just a buzzword meaning you deviate from the norm of what is socially acceptable.

>t. reformed normie

hes just a sperg

he 110% registers on the spectrum

Probably an aspie and all the male authority figures in his life were arseholes, especially his dad

I liked his stand up comedy shit but his music makes me nauseous.

Mr Rollins does have the capacity for rational and conducive lines of thought, unfortunately he has a HUGE chip on his shoulder.. making him extremely combative. His fans have fostered this because it makes him seem tough and "edgy".

Ever seen the interview where he relentlessly bullies a young child for 20 minutes+? Made me nauseous. The guy clearly has few nuts loose. Most likely narcissism, paranoia and social anxiety, or possibly autism.

Link to interview: youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

Disgusting

I unironically agree with him in this interview though.
The guy was a worm, Rollins is too, but he's the bigger worm in the room. It reminds me of high school and the fuckers who allow themselves to be bullied. I have no sympathy for the interviewer.

>"Would you consider this a forward motion?"

lmao the fuck's his problem

heavy check

What? Just because the kid isn't a pseudo-tough guy wannabe edgelord link Rollins he's a worm? That's retarded. Who cares if he doesn't look exactly like a punk rocker and know every aspect of the culture, clearly he's making an effort and that should be all that matters. Looks mean shit all...I mean look at Rollins now, he definitely doesn't look "punk"...kek

Watch his first interview with Nardwuar. Made me gain a monumental amount of repsect and understanding for the type of character he is when his attitude towards Nardwuar shifted.

Shut up you soft cunt. Don't go to a fucking gig if you can't handle it. Stay at home with your mummy.
It's not even about that either (being "punk" or whatever you said), it's just fucking natural hierarchy. The guy was a fucking worm, mate. Why the fuck are you going to a punk rock concert if you can't even stand up straight and hold your chin high?

Rollins is a cunt, don't get me wrong, but he did nothing wrong in this. The interviewer was a fucking faggot. If he didn't want his poor little feelings to be hurt then he shouldn't have put a mic in front of a coked up musician who is known for being a cunt. Also, I think he started purposefully antagonising Rollins and if that was me, and I'd had a few, I might have knocked the cunt out, so he's lucky really.

I don't get the problem here? They had a discussion despite the passive aggressiveness.
Look at people like Nardwuar, he takes it on the chin... because he knows he is there to do a job and whether he likes it or not, he is asking for someone else's time. Got to respect that. The guy in the vid on the other hand, can fuck right off son

LMAO

>2017

>being this edgy

Come down, kiddo. I don't get the big deal, what did the kid do that was so shitty? He threw a few jabs but Rollins clearly started it by going into an interview with the intention of being a bickering douchebag the whole time. People who resort to violence that quick are the true pussies FYI user.

gay but doesnt realize it / accept it

>A fat neckbeard deciding who the "true pussies" are
Good one, mate.

>Edgy
The real world outside of your parents basement isn't dull and soft like the life you lead behind the screen, matey.

As I said, stay at home, or go to a Katy Perry concert instead, you fucking loser.

Probably has something to do with the dad who told him to beat black kids he was friends with
And the teacher that use to call him Little Faggot in class
And the general shitty time and place he grew up in

I listen to avant-garde works user, but that's cute. Keep projecting your insecurities into others, we're all so proud of how tough you are, user. Keep it up, great moves. Proud of you! Also, I'm the opposite of a neckbeard and live alone but great stereotypes.

You faggots who say "projecting" to every post on here are the worst.
Didn't even read the rest you boring cunt

>avant-garde
more like avant-grade loser haha

>saying faggot in 2017

>being a faggot in 2017

Daddy issues. Big time.

I want to lift because this guy. The iron is a great story.

I heard him on Ari Shaffir's podcast and he seems like a cool dude.

I love his take on traveling, he's an interesting, nice guy.

this desu

Rollins has literally never not been a cunt.

except he didn't explicitly say that, unless you can show me proof that says otherwise

Well being repeatedly abused by his family and losing one of his closest friends in a mugging encounter didn't help. Pic related

he took too much pills as a kid

Rollins is alright. In the interview with the kid, he's obviously on something and isn't making a lot of sense. Rollins is a neat guy, but he goes in and out of making sense when sober. Probably took too much drugs.

>he's obviously on something
unlikely
it was probably that he had his switch set to on for the set

He literally said in the video "Let me get backstage to my girls and cocaine", you fucking retard.

You dont know what autism is

Oh, well if he said it it must be true.

Well old chap, given the context in which it was said, and considering the fact that he was known heavy drug user at this time, and not to mention he's literally at a fucking gig and looks like he's sweating profusely and being overly aggressive... it doesn't seem like too much of a leap, does it now, dumb cunt?

Not an argument, you also sound dumb as a fucking rock

Neither do you.
>DSM is the Bible, I swear

Have you never heard a joke before?

youtu.be/CWGA7LOgZa4

he got buttfucked over and over again when he was a kid
seriously
look it up

I've talked to him before, he clearly just wants to be left alone. He's also genuinely autistic. Some of the more fucked things he's seen has left a lasting impression on him too. He just wants to die alone.

Henry Rollins did nothing wrong nor can he ever do any wrong.

Henry Rollins is my hero!

He was bitten multiple times by lab rats infected with all manner of diseases and chemicals. It's a wonder he is still alive.

>The above is the actual truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo

this is so much cringe on rollins' part. I don't understand how the girl he was with didn't tell him off and leave for being a prick to some girls who were excited to see him

Jeez nice digits

He was paranoid and acted really autistic. They were just messing around and he freaked out like they punched him. What a pretentious cunt, calling them hipsters...uh look in the mirror, pal.

I'm not a big fan of punk desu, but I think that one went way over your head.

His girlfriend's head blew up.

i'd never made the autism connection for until reading this thread and watching it suddenly seems incredibly obvious

He got molested and got bullied by black kids, now he edgy punk dude who love black people. Basically he's just a faggot.

youtu.be/o0gYmzykrpw?t=438

He talks about someone calling him out for being pissed off all the time in this video.

what a elitist douche

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM

he killed hes best friend and blaimed it on a nigger

he was on joe rogan

huh

youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4

unironically autistic

I swear to God he's gay and overcompensating.