I have nothing but respect for the Jewish people...

I have nothing but respect for the Jewish people. My grandma told me to always be nice to the Jewish kids or else they'd put the Sheeny curse on me.

What did he porchmonkey by this?

>porchmonkey
Are we takin' it back?

I still feel like the scene where they're out front blasting Welcome Home is pure white trash kino. Or jersey-refuse whichever.

not quite as good as when they show up to Kill the Sexplayer
>LET'S KICK SOME FUCKIN' ASS
I loved how they were drug dealers but they had a work ethic and showed up at 9AM to do business.

>I loved how they were drug dealers but they had a work ethic and showed up at 9AM to do business.

They gotta earn, man.

Why wasn't berserker in the sequel?

Same reason Kaitlin or Veronica or Willem weren't; They didn't fucking need to be.

yeah but they got wool cap guy and the milkmaid.

Because one worked on the movie offscreen, and the other is Smith's mother.

>that Transformers obsession
>that LOTR trashing
This movie was so great when I was 16.

what other movies are comfy like Clerks 2? where there's no real plot, just interesting characters and dialogue

um, Clerks?

real answer: Waiting... came out the same time as Clerks 2 and is actually pretty good.

thnx, i'll check out Waiting

if your life is in disarray it will probably really depress you.

it's ok, i don't really get depressed

IIRC, Coffee and Cigarettes is basically just musicians doing that in a coffee house. Iggy Pop, The White Stripes and Tom Waits? I think Steve Buscemi's in it as well. I don't remember the dialogue being all that interesting though.

Dazed and Confused has a rough plot in there but is 98% just cool guys hanging out and having fun on the last day of high school. Extra comfiness from the laid back 70s vibe.

So real question, who'd fuck Smith's wife?

Clerks 3 when?

if you're reccing Dazed & Confused you gotta recommend Slacker, which is basically what inspired Smith to make Clerks (albeit with more vulgarity and humor)

Next couple years, maybe. He's supposedly in pre-production for Mallrats 2.

i'd fuck her when she did the Playboy shoot, or Clerks 2 days, not now

Mallrats 2 is gonna be a 10-part series

Blue in The Face is another

Super Troopers

I made a note to watch Slacker after reading one of Smith's books. Still haven't got round to it. Downloading that now.

>there's a 9.8gb rip of it on tpb
>nearly 10gb for a film from 1991
Why?