Thanks but I'm quite aware

what are they

ze / hir
and
ze / zir

Put you mind to it and you might figure this one out on your own

What's the difference between xe/xyr and ze/zir

don't be a shitlord

What fucking trigger edgelord wouldn't choose "they"?

>“Xe,” it turns out, is supposed to be pronounced the same as “ze” – apparently it was an aesthetic change in order to distance the pronoun from its “sie/hir” roots one step further.

letterdropped

why do you care? only queers use letterboxd

what do xe and ze mean

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg
this should explain it

Xerxes and Zeus

Canceled my account

pussy and boipussy

You do know that there are people who literally have both a penis and a vagina, right?

But that creatures are not humans.

These are my preferred pronouns.

My problem with those new words is that they don't look like English

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg

Do we finally accept Otherkin and their races too?

Can't wait for Jesus' return to put an end to all this bullshit tbqh

"... with dreary regularity "men" and "women" were compared like red and white balls in which the like-colored showed no further differences among themselves!"

Legit this. I feel like deleting my account. I only use it to keep track of the movies I watch, I might as well do that in a Notepad document.

Dropped.

This shit is beyond retarded. Wrong generation fags were right.

>not just ignoring the notice

Haven't even read it and only experience the outrage second-hand in these threads.

Get over it, manbabbies.

If it really is that irrelevant, why not just keep the account? Why would you let this rustle you so much? Besides, Notepad isn't as good at cataloging films as a website is. Much more convenient to have data of your ratings, and each film having its own page of information. It's also a pain in the ass to recatalogue films you've already watched. Really the only reason I haven't switched over to another website.

What if my pronous are bun / buns?

That's intersex, not transgender. Those people literally look like the gender they identify with but happen to have both parts. Their gender if very clearly defined, rather than tranny man-women.

Just use IMDB or Rottentomatoes

I sexually identify as a Soviet T-54 tank.

christ.

>using that site for anything else

How did it get to this point?

They/their is the only good option. It's respectful and you don't have to invent new bullshit words from thin air. Most people don't even notice if you use they/their.

Grammar nazis do.

Is it actually incorrect? I was convinced it was the other way around.

They/their is plural only. However, since English has no gender neutral pronoun, their is frequently used for single individuals with unknown gender, i.e. "I found this ring that someone dropped; I hope they come back to get their property." Proper use is "he or she" and "his or her" but that's annoying.

Oh alright, I see now.
>Proper use is "he or she" and "his or her" but that's annoying.
Legit never thought of saying it like that, what a pain in the ass.