I really just want to cry right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4
youtube.com/watch?v=yl8f2mWB6X8
youtube.com/watch?v=YMGVMtnxXEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9/10 Gf left me 2 days ago

bump

I keep smashing stuff in anger and then crying. Done it 3 times already today. What the fuck is wrong with me

what made you smash shit up friendo

Why do I care so much about being loved? I just want someone to love me. To be someone first choice. Someone who gets excited when you make plans for two eating fancy dinners or just be a couchpotato together and watch movies. I just want to get beneath a warm blanket together with a cup of coffee during a cold winter evening. I hate always not being good enough. Making a fool out of myself and then getting shot down. Getting laid is easy. But what if what you want is romance? Someone to live your life with?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4

>What the fuck is wrong with me
you're a pathetic fag?

after years of existing. i finally got a girlfriend
found her on Twitter. and.. it ruined my life..

She was my Cousin

I dont know anymore. I just wanna kms but my family would get really fucked up over it, so I just wont. Im literally getting pissed off because i cant kill myself, and because of the constant loneliness. I cant just go get friends because everybody just thinks im a huge faggot. I want to die so bad. My parents are really worried about me but they dont know how bad it is

nice

You should love yourself first. Putting your happiness in other people's hands is a silly and risky move.

Live, learn, breathe and laugh. Other people will notice and come by.

Thanks for this user, even if it is a little artsy and shit.

>going on Sup Forums just to insult people

My life may be shit, but its a hell of a lot better than yours. Hope you get better soon, user.

How do i know i achieved self love? What kind of feeling is it?

so true

Well you only get to ride on the roller coaster of life once mate, you might as well hang on until it gets a little better.
>cliche attachment

kek

just found out my dog is gonna be put down, had him for 9 years
i just cant stop hugging him b/ros... :|

this

I'm doing it as we speak

> made his gf get an abortion
> crying about stupid dog

>tfw your drug dealers aren't even there for you
bye friends

?

my dump is done

You want feels?
Just got dumped becuse of religion..
Dafuq is wrong eith this world m8

your gf has found out that you're a muslim goatfucker?

good effort user, although I read most of them before

yeah only really save stuff that made me feel sad

Nah man i am atheist she is chatolic

Does anyone else ever wish they could just check into a mental hospital?

Like... I don't think I'm doing any good where I am, and some days I'm genuinely concerned about my thoughts on other days. But I don't think I can afford to go anywhere.

Get loawn buy plane ticket to thailand and enjoj the peace

>chatolic
>all hail the chat bot

At least you got good memories to remember him by though eh?

femanon here
I'm a catholic too. I can't imagine sharing my life with an atheist. It's not really because of my religion. The thing is that most atheists are pretentious fools. Just saying.

Go do something with your life then?

You're not even trying user

This picture has been on my mind more and more recently. For me, it is true. I could have been happy, I could have been fine. But not now. I don't know when I will be or if I will be.

Might not even be. I had someone pretty much kill a relationship the day they found out I was atheist.
Either way its not worthy of being rattled over.

Why would anyone give me a loan? And why would I want to go to Thailand? I'd be happier in a colder climate.

There are states within this country where I'd at least be closer to people who make me happy. Though I don't expect proximity would fix the way I feel about them, or the way they don't feel about me.

Yeah, they kind of are. I'm not that fond of Christianity, on the whole, but the same seems to apply to atheists, too.

They're like the vegans of the religious world. "Oh, you eat meat/believe in gods? Let me tell you about what an uncivilized barbarian you are."

Tru that. Sometimes when you're in an oppressive religious environment, you need that mask of superiority to stay sane, but a lot of people are just dicks about it for no reason

they say elliot roger took dat pic

Nice.

I can't. I'm so terrified to be out among other human beings, to have to talk to them, without a family member around as an emotional crutch.

I'm not entirely sure what's happened to me, but my fear of rejection, failure, and abandonment has become a crippling anxiety that makes it difficult to properly do anything with my life. I'm terrified that someone may laugh at me, or dislike me, or take advantage of my kindness.

And that's why I think I'd be better in a safe environment, away from all of that, without being a direct burden upon my family anymore, and hopefully a more solid support structure than them that could maybe ease me out of it.

If you're that sensitive then you need to harden the hell up user. Most people care about what others think or say about them but not to your extent when it literally rules you life.

Go talk to a shrink and work on ways of improving your self esteem and dealing with anxiety rather than just trying to box yourself away.

You will grow out of it. Now you're just a stupid confused kid. Nothing to worry about.

>You don't need mental health assistance, you just need mental health assistance.
Uh... alright then.
I'm... I'm 31 years old...

You 31 years old and still dealing with this stuff? Go get yourself sorted for fuck sake.

> I'm terrified that someone may dislike me
>I'm 31 years old

Mine fucked someone else yesterday.

My best friend baited me into believing something could happen. She begins to date some guy and decides to move in with him after two weeks. I move on and four months later (present day) after I stopped talking to her, she messages me again wanting to talk. I don't care about her pain anymore. I'm numb and feel like I should be guilty.

"either you choose me or you lose me"

Don't fall for the bait again user

So, what is your go-to music when you are feeling the blues?

Mine will forever be this
youtube.com/watch?v=yl8f2mWB6X8

I don't know why, but every time I hear it, I feel my like the world comes to a stop, like time has frozen entirely. Like I am in power.

I don't know where to go and I can't fucking get them to acknowledge me for disability so I can actually have some means to pay for it. My family's supposed to be helping me with this but it's slow getting them to do a goddamn thing because I'm struggling with anxiety, but they're just being flippant about it.

Fuck you.

Christ, I thought this was a feels thread, not a "lol u suck u fukin cunt" thread.

fuck

Probably because they think it's a little late in your life to start having these issue. Get working online where you don't need to deal with people face to face and save up enough cash to go and see a psychologist. At age 31 you shouldn't be your families burden anymore.

Go to a doctor user, speak about your problems.

Trust the schizo-freak on this. If you don't get sorted out, you'll end up killing yourself and loosing everything you have ever loved.

I lost my daughter, my wife, house, car and friends because I tried to end my life because of the voices in my head kept tempting me with the sweet release of death.

Get your shit sorted, and go to the doctor before it's too late.

Yeah you've obviously have met the asshole fedora atheists, not the ones that don't give a shit.

I can't stop thinking about this shy girl

She may or may not be interested.
I can never tell with her. Some stuff can go either way, while other stuff is typical with girls who are interested.

And I did try getting with her. Left in limbo

It gets harder everyou day. I try not to grow bitter but I'm now realizing I'm the only one around my home that has it this shitty. I know it's just a rough patch, but when the fuck does it end?

>I can't stop thinking about this shy girl
yeah, me too. She's 12 but man you should see dat ass

>living in his comfy house
>still complaining about shit

I've got a little story to share if anyone is interested.

>be roughly 2 years ago
>mum is a sociopath who never really wanted me, I knew this all my life
>fortunately I hadn't spoken to her in a long time, assumed that she was doing okay
>I discover that I have a brother who was put up for adoption roughly 10 years before I was born, hes only half related to me as my mum got with a lot of men
>he messages me
>he seems okay, starts saying stuff like "I'm thinking about speaking to her (mum) more often, she seems sad?".
>"Do you think she'll be alright with being a grandma? haha".
>ohno
>I let him get on with it, but warn him that she's not the best of people
>Apparently, she flat out rejected him - said she wanted nothing to do with her two grandchildren, and that she didnt know who he was till he explained etc. etc.
>a year passes, no longer with his wife, he lost custody of the children and now he's all on his own
>stops contacting me
>deactivated his facebook account
>seems as if he disappeared

I still haven't spoke to him till this day, I hope he's okay.

When I said home I just meant the relative area of which I live around.

so you're homeless, right?

I'm disappointed every morning when i wake up. I was so full of hope when i finished high school. "Oh boy university sure will be great. It'll be a whole new start. I'm gonna be really social, meet new people do something i love and mayby even find a girl".
Reality is I'm living my live as a shade, always pressured by the studies. When i have freetime I stay home alone and play video games until late in the night until I'm exhausted enough to sleep. No friends. No girl. Not even my family gives a shit anymore. Shit I'm too pussy to quit but wish every night that I won't wake up.

I'very bern on a friend's couch for a bit, I'm sure it won't be forever

Hope this helps
youtube.com/watch?v=YMGVMtnxXEw

whoi gives you money for that fancy life of yours?

stop lying, faggot

Was in a long term relationship with a girl I met in school. Spent most of the weekends together and also travelled alot. One day she mentioned that she was going to study abroad, but hadn't decided yet.
Long story short, she got the chance to study in Austria, which she took.
Received a message on new years eve, she was dumping me and moving to Austria for the rest of her life.

Still living with my parents so them. I'm working part time but can keep most of it for myself. Not even spending it. Saved 6500€ now and have no idea what to do with that shit. Only things im buying are video games.

Yeah, I feel you guys...I can relate but it irks me when people complain about things that are in their power to change.

Sorry Sup Forumsro that sucks the dogs dangles.

Tried to kill myself 20+ times, on meds and in a mental hospital. Hate my life

I have no reason to lie, I see why I hardly post now. I'm sure life could be worse, but i just haven't had a lot of good 6 months. Thanks for responding.

Fucking amen.

I'm only willed to try so often you know. This "you have to get up one more time than you fall" bullshit just isn't doable. When life tells you no repeatedly over such a period of time you lose the will to try again.

much better

Thank you. That actually made me feel slightly better

How the hell. You can't tell me you're that fucking stupid. If you really wanted to you'd have made it at some point. You're just crying for attention but no one cares.

+1

I'm sorry b/ro. Went through that with my dog 3+ years ago and I still think about her everyday. Nothing can be said to make it easy, but just remember every great day you had with him. And know that he loves you. He won't have to suffer anymore. Having a dog is a life time of great days and one that's really terrible. I'm tearing up just writing this -- my heart goes out to you b/ud.

It hard to do it when your in hospital