I actually have no proof of her cheating on me...

I actually have no proof of her cheating on me, were arguing and I was just pissed and thought to see if I could actually call her out and have her admit.

>how do I squeeze out the desired information Sup Forums

good job acting like a lying bitch and thinking we'll support you despite hating the fuck out of manipulative lying fucks like you

find a fire to die in

Taste her cock. If it tastes like shit, she's fucking some sissy boy. If it tastes like snatch, ask for sauce.

triggered

just dump her bro
hate to break it to you but women are 100% worst and more manipulative than men are

lol, Sup Forums has definitely changed..

Say you don't have to convince anyone.

Haha, oh wow. Legit advice in my Sup Forums?

Rofl

if you are planning on marrying this hole, try to work it out; if you were with her for more than 6 months and she is actually cheating move the fuck on.

Too late you already put her on the defensive. If you love her apologize and investigate when she has her guard down. If not then apologize and fuck her or if you don't want to fuck he anymore stop wasting your time.

If you can't satisfy her sexually you'll be a cuck forever. Find a less horny girl or upgrade your dickpower.

OP if you are that un-happy, mistrusting, jealous, delusional, self-destructive and a fucking asshole i have a simple solution.

>break up
>apologise for being an asshole
>try to fix your fucking issues before you date again

Dont just become an emotional, overthinking, anxious, abusive, accusing piece of shit.

Wow OP, you really are a dumb nigger. In what world would a stupid plan like that ever work with a woman?

OP here, she texted me more stuff. Looks like she's turning it back on me somehow saying I cheated?

How do you get a girlfriend? Am slightly above average looking, maybe 8/10? White. I socialize a lot.

If you have no reason to suspect her, you're playing a dangerous game here.

Tumblr? You gigantic faggot.

You're fucked, stupid. You lost this chick.

Its like watching a car crash in slow motion

Doing to you what you did to her. Women work that way.

YEAH BRO
she's cheating

are you fucking 15?
jesus
Shes crazy and youre an asshole. Break up.
You'll both be fucking happier after.

>promise ring
fucking LMAO

change is good

well, she prolly wasnt cheating on you... she will now, though

>Promise ring
Kill yourself OP.

This

OP. shes done, you can start moving on now. or continue wasting stress and frustration on a relationship you just killed.

>promise ring
What's wrong with promise rings

way to get it out of her there Einstein, now she thinks you've been cheating. Smooth.

cheaters always accuse others of cheating because for them it's normal

That and they tend to accuse out of fear and insecurity that they'll be caught

She's guilty. Just don't respond

theyre pointless. theres no actual commitment involved, your still just bf and gf and you risk nothing if you break the promise.

its just a way to show off to other highschoolers how in love you are with a person you met a week ago and will split up with in a month,

Keep us updated on her spamming though

>have her admit.

Hahaguy.jpg

Seriously that's completely retarded. That's why guys joke around about the whole slipped and fell on his dick thing.

I'm on the fence about her cheating, but inclined to believe she's not because she invited you to come talk about it.
You sound like a massive passive aggressive pussy. Grow the fuck up son

>massive passive aggressive pussy
There you go OP, you've got a new title you can use

OP go apologize. Im a certified psychiatrist and i can see through it all like xrays. You love to have sex with her and now you overreact and you might lose her now. You were just a burden in the relationship, no wonder since she can find young masculin black drug dealers just by driving into da hood. Means you useless white boi just cuck at home and dream. Right now i garuantee you shes sucking some hoodnigger

found the feminist

>promise ring
>tumblr
KYS

Accusing someone of cheating is actually pretty normal, happens allll the time from both sides. How much longer then 6 months have your been together? If it's been more then a year or close to it and you value the relationship then explain that you were simply suspicious and wanted to make sure she values you as much as you value her.

Children play games all the time.

Adults recognize there are times and places for games.

If you aren't being 100% honest with the person you are with, you cannot expect them to do the same. It is a waste of time to be in a relationship like this.

Relationships are not the place or the time to play games. You play games WITH your partner, not AGAINST them.

So... be an adult and stop fucking playing games... or your relationship is forever doomed, and any other relationship that you do this with is doomed too.

In fact she only values good trained black warriors ready for ear and with a god gifted straight made from mama africa gigantic genital to please the industrialized long legs blondines. And his cuckold resorts to fapping at home and scenes in his mind of black panthers and huge huge cocks indide her

theyve been together 6 months and have promise rings, their whole relationship is fucking pretend. all thats missing are the cats that they refer to as their children.

im betting that even if they recover from this, theyll be done within a month.

Yes and well letz imagine those black trained warriors always ready for war. Its just the dream of every white women to be around crisp chocolate flakes and their giantonomatic mega piston what is the mastergenome out of africa by god himself and no need sequencers just a industrialized woman with her ugly retarded as fuck whiteboi

b-b-but thats what op did

Agreed - sounds like high-school kids playing at being grown-up.

Relationships aren't fucking hard, it's finding someone that you don't want to fuck to death because anything else but sex makes you want to kill them that is the trick.

OP here, we've been together for 3 years

>projection

InB4 OP claims to have trolled everyone

Shitty bait
Sage

How old are you OP?

Well, it's over now, OP. Just end it as quickly and painlessly as possible. Just tell her it looks like you don't trust each other and that's no way go through a relationship. Wish her luck in her future endeavors.

Then you have a toxic relationship if you think lying about cheating makes any kind of sense.

You clearly didn't have any reasons not to trust her from your OP. So... lying about cheating in the relationship is stupid if you want the relationship to continue.

Man-up, try some truth, apologize for being an ass, and setup some less toxic boundaries that make sense if you both love and respect each other. That includes trust.

If you don't trust each other, the relationship is doomed. Better to end it and start over if you aren't going to have some common sense boundaries regarding your respective trust issues.

OP is her name Kayla?

then it sounds your relationship has run its course.

if you want her tell you shes cheating on you, especially without any evidence or reasoning on your part, it sounds like your looking for an out. split up, learn to stop being so immature and try again with someone else

people that are guilty generally say 'prove it' when accused rather than 'that's not true'.

>I actually have no proof of her cheating on me, were arguing and I was just pissed and thought to see if I could actually call her out and have her admit.

You're never going to get her to admit to cheating. Bitches never see it as they were cheating. The only way you can ever prove cheating is if you befriend one of her "friends" and get them to like you enough to tell you what she does when your not around. This only works when that friend thinks that you and her are officially broken up. Then you can effectively destroy that relationship if you wish. I speak from experience here. But honestly I'd recommend breaking up and not communicating for at least 3 months. Then figure out why you're so bothered by her.

Yea how the fuck do you fuck ficking fucken fuck know this fick fuck man i knew she fucks up me upfucked now fuck you fucking fuck fucken fucker fuckers

Kek if real

>tumblr

no shit? op are you from Oakland too?

so, since you're broken up now, you won't mind if me and the boys try a piece? just need dat number bro...

Is Kayla Carter the girl that OP is trying to break up with?

this girl???

the one on the left?

wow, looks like all the lads know kayla, i wonder why that is, op?

Todd ya whiteboi dat industey bitches go for us black warriors we once will dominate the world all from africa made best genitals and the most shiney cocoballs to make that stressed white woman see wut is real man

Iam zuma dance teacher from newyork with everyday another whitey pussyYeah its sad man ifeel ya too whoteboi

I had both you know why? Cause im black dat why- huge cock and you huge cuck cya

kayla.carter.9022?fref=ts

Is OPs ex girlfriend
I think the dude in her pics is OP.
Definitely looks like a faggot, so not surprised.

you sound like a massive fag

That's facebook btw if you fags don't realize it.

send "I might talk to you again if you tell me the whole truth" then stop responding until she admits what she did

I 100% promise you this will work, it just might take a week or two

Change is gay

i found OP

double dubs

chekem

>checked

Looks like a fucking tumblrfag too

lmao op this much trouble for a fucking 5

christ op, where'd you learn to smile?you look like youre halfway through pushing out a slightly awkward turd

OP

Can we see her tits please

OR Dat assss

you dun goofed. she probably didn't cheat on you, but even if she did women will deny deny deny. even if you confronted her with video evidence she'd lie to your face about it.

may as well just apologize and end the relationship because you're clearly an insecure faggot either way.

found the edgy alt-right virgin.

Is the deny deny deny thing the same for If they are attracted to you?

she's turning it back on you because she's cheating and thinks she's been caught.

OP please post her text number - /b would love to help.

Need more info

their attraction to you is irrelevant. if they get caught out on a lie they deny deny deny. another popular female tactic is to try and turn the argument around and blame the accuser.

I'm still not understanding,explain it again please

Why are women like this?

No point in trying to understand. He thinks all girls act like X - which is stupid. Girls are just dickless dudes with better tits, an extra hole, and less testosterone.

There is nothing magical, mysterious, or different about their behavior. Some girls are shitty cheaters, and they are the same as anybody else that lies.

Because if you need to lie to make your way in this world, you either live in a war zone or you are lying about needing to lie. Lying is for pussies that can't handle the truth.

They lack logic and morals.

women are, in general, much physically weaker, and for their safety have developed dishonesty and denial as an inherent self-defense mechanism.

if a man is told the truth about infidelity, there's a high chance that he'll become violent. if told that there has been no infidelity, even if there has been, the man is much more likely to abstain from violence.

the evolutionary instinct for a female to lie has not caught up with modern recording devices and social media "paper trails", thus even if a woman has been caught and verified as being unfaithful, she'll still deny it ever happened.

also tl;dr trust your gut if you have a bad feeling about a girl you're probably right.

took this method. can confirm I dont wanna kill myself anymore

Wow you fucked up, you should have done this in person, where you would be able to see her reaction.

>Girls are just dudes with fundamental differences in their physiology that set them completely apart from dudes

okej

>There is nothing magical, mysterious, or different about their behavior.

true, but in many things they value seemingly reverse things as males, which is why inexperienced men often have a difficult time understanding them.

wtf is this? leddit?

also, Op is a huge fucking faggot and this butch just straight played him even before any shit began.

Kys.

The thing is, I always have a gut feeling whenever I'm dating someone. It makes being in a relationship a constant annoyance.

So that means I could fuck this chick at work but she's the type to call rape like 1 month after,even though she always says I will never get her hole and calls me big brother,but still tightens her thighs around me and lets me pick her up in a suggestive manner,idk I'm stuck

this probably means that for whatever reason you're only attracted to and date terrible women.

i'm not sure what that story has to do with OP being a sissy cuck with his cheating whore girlfriend over text.

Nothing,I'm just asking advice on a Tunisian amateur tv repair forum

It's not that. I think it's insecurity from my part. The girls I date are pretty cute (how i do it, i have no idea) and have guys chads going up to them all the time. Especially at work.