Explain how the gender wage gap is false

explain how the gender wage gap is false

i have yet to see an unbias response/argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just leave.

Because it is

Wage analytics fail to account for multiple variables such as hours of leave, degrees/diplomas, and character of the individual.

explain the tax gap, Men pay far more taxes than women, and we use way less state paid for services.

There is, in fact, discrimination. However, it doesn't benefit the businesses that do this.

Economics 101: wage or employment discrimination does not benefit your business or the economy as a whole. You want to hire the employee that is best for your business, not based on some false characteristics like skin color or gender.

Why? Because you're spending more for a weaker product (employees). And in an economy, this makes no sense. Your competitor would be able to hire the better employee.

There are laws that prevent wage gap.

If you, as an employer, have women and men doing the same job and pay more to the men you can be sued thanks to these laws.

All these bullshit statistics come from the fact that men tend to study and work in STEM fields (high paying jobs) and women tend to study and work in shit like liberal arts, design and such wich pays like shit.

Shoe0nhead seemed to nail the issue pretty well.

People can have different wages/salaries if they have been at the company for a different amount of time.

Explain how god isn't real.

Extraordinary claims faggot. Proof is your job.

op here but did u kno cis white gendere male earn 36% more than trans people?

This is bait, but I'll bite.

The gender pay gap statistics are flawed - they only take gender into account despite women, on average, working less overtime and choosing more flexible working hours.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if, with all these retarded 'gender equality initiatives', men were actually earning less than women.

Faggot

It's certainly false because men, TOP MEN, say it's false...now, tits or GTFO.

did u kno trans people are freaks and as such can't get a normal job and therefore are paid less?

but cis white gendered men make 36% mor than trans people its systematic racism

TRANS PEOPLE ARE MEN YOU XENOPHOBIC TRANSPHJOBIC NPHOBIC CIS

>trans people
These are not actually people and should not be counted for anything.

There is no such thing.

Proof:

I work for Ford. In my plant, I work next to a woman who makes more than I do because seniority. (Tier 2 pay, in progression, etc.)

The reason this entire wage gap argument exists is because women are simply lazy. Let's take a look at why:
>unpaid maternity leave
>primarily secretaries and office jobs
>abhorrently low productivity from women
>entitlement issues
>lower pay for lower skill requirements

A secretary can be replaced by any trained monkey. Not so much is true for something like an electrician.

If women want to be paid more, they should work harder. Simple truth is, they spend more of their time bitching than working, and you don't get paid to bitch.

>trans people are a race
you heard it here first folks

YEA THEY ARE ND MAYBE IF U LOOKED AT MY ORIGINAL PICTURE YOULL UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TRYING TO CONVERY

The wage gap is false because it exists due to spurious factors; those factors being the fact that men don't get paid paternity leave and various harsh social constructs aimed at men.

In Norway, where men get extra paternity leave and are encouraged to take it, there is virtually no wage gap.

we've been duped

>TRYING TO CONVERY
umm... weak bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

/Thread

dont let me blind you all from checking

check em

wouldnt call this weak bait but ok

Actually, women in "professional" positions earn 17% more then men on average. The glass ceiling doesn't exist...except in the mind of useless women who can't get shit done on their own.