Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

There was a IRL adaptation between 1922–1991.

No because the free market rejected it and also why did they have to beg for donations to make Atlas Shrugged isn't that altruism in closing Ayn Rand used welfare

wew laddy learn to use some punctuation. the "Ayn Rand used welfare! xD" meme is the literal go-to meme for Collectivist normies, it is also a retarded meme.

she did not believe in the system, but she was forced to pay into it for her entire life, and then you're trying to say it was wrong of her to cash out?

>I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology

Sup Forums Begone

This is /lit/ you fucking cancerous Sup Forums and Sup Forums drone

>implying a book written as a troll for retards will be a good movie ever

ok guy

Shame the philosophy's image is tainted by a lot of politics and misinterpretations nowadays.

she should have stopped after the fountainhead

I agree with a lot, if not most, of her political conclusions. But the philosophy behind it, the ethics, the epistemology, and all the rest, is complete trash. No one who has actually studied philosophy and knows how to formulate a rigorous argument would take it seriously.

she should have stayed in russia

One already exists: The Fountainhead with Gary Cooper and Patricia Neal

the REAL question is,
will there ever be a Yurope adaptation?

>he believes an objectivist society could actually function

kek of keks, OP. good one

>I loved Atlas Shrugged

>Randfags

The market has spoken, hasn't it?

embarrassing

why the fuck wouldn't it function?

He's right though

use ur damn brain

no u

Rand ruined libertarianism

Libertarianism is god tier but Ayn rand is a dumb whore

You have to understand that the reason most of the retards here hate Rand is because of demographics. Look at Sup Forums in general, almost everyone here come from a bourgeoisie upbringing and quite frankly are, or either are close to being NEETS; utter losers who have very limited life experience and responsibilities. They are so absorbed with politically extreme leftist ideals that one cannot have a rational discussion with them (I harbor various left wing leanings myself, but there is a difference between talking to a moderate and an extremist).

The young men I know who like Ayn Rand are admittedly arrogant and self-absorbed, but they are determined, intelligent and motivated individuals (Businessmen and Doctors). I do not mind Rand myself nor do I love her, I will not discuss too much of myself but I'll just say that I am rather far off being a NEET. Think the liberal feminist meme you see going around. Yeah, those are the people that disagree with Rand (The majority of people who hate her have never read her books, they just accept and repeat the culture of memes).

>Believing in a political ideology tailored to 17 year olds who hate being bossed around by their parents

>Sup Forums
>politically extreme leftitst ideals

wewlad

Who's voting Gary Johnson here?

hippies of the right

>i've been here since 2015
It shows, kid

>objectivism is a god tier ideology
Babbies first freethinking concept

It would result in things like monopolies and an incredible amount of stratification. You'd have to do things like pay every time you used roads.

"I'm willing to fuck over everyone around me for my benefit and in disregard of morality" is a shitty blueprint for a society.

Nice try Hillary shill

Top arguments against objectivism:
>b-baby's first ideology
>le fedora meme
>Ayn Rand was ugly!
>The books are boring! (No I haven't read any)
>Ayn Rand accepted welfare

>he isn't voting for HRC

how's it feel being cucked by Trump

>objective morality

well done, ayn rand, well done,

HOWEVER

Rational self-interest leads everyone to fuck everyone over if it means they profit from it. If everyone spends their time fucking everyone over, society regresses.

This. Sup Forums is widely liberal, there's just a hate for pc (which wasn't even a liberal concept until more recently)

What if some people profit from preventing others from fucking others?

atlas shrugged is just as horrible of a book as objectivism is retarded

DUDE GALT LMAO

Objectivism is retarded because it ignores the reality of a Capitalist economy. Innovators don't grace us with their genius and then gain wealth. They build their products on the backs of cheap labor and sell them to consumers who, by the way, are the only reason so-called geniuses succeed. The market doesn't make decisions, the democracy of consumers and consumption do. That's why you can get rich creating medical technology that genuinely benefits people just the same as you can get rich creating a website that caters to people sharing thoughts in 250-characters or less. In either case, those are not the result solely of individual genius. And without an audience, they would be nobodies. Society would get along without them, just as literature would've been fine without Ayn Rand.

Also, you're all plebs for not suggesting that pic related already was a good adaptation of Rand onscreen.

>democracy of consumers and consumption do
wow, you are actually aware what marketing and a filter bubble is?