1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. How is your relationship with your sister?

Pic related is NOT my sister.

Colombia

Pretty good, we talk frequently and we help each other with anything.

1. fr
2. hate, HATE & h8

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ

kjakjakjajkakjakjkjakjakja el chicano seniores

just take her to the beach and go for it

Kek

I fear the elder one and like the little one.
Both love me very much desu.

>2017
>not being an only child

Wish me luck.

1.Mex
2. Extremely and sometimes worryingly good, I would give my life for hers in any given moment, she's the brightest thing in my life and the only person I've felt love for. Sometimes even in a platonic kinda way,nothing lewd crosses my mind though.

>You were such a disappointment and headache that your parents never got a second child
>You are the product of a one night stand

One of these is true.

I hope it all works out but if it does what then? you don't want to fuck her so

Why would it have to lead to anything more?

It's amazing how powerful the mind can be

No sexual attraction to even hot family members, but you'd fuck any guiri in desperation

Mexico

I haven't seen my sister since i crossed the rio grande at five years old
>mfw

USA
Used to be a lot better, but just tiring to deal with her when her bi-polar disorder manifested itself when she went to college.

I would never say it to her face, but I miss the sister I remember growing up with and not what she is now.

>being mad that I'm gonna get everything while you have to split it

I mean in some way you have to be attracted to her, right? but are you just going to continue skinny dipping and thats it?

>I mean in some way you have to be attracted to her
In what way, and what did you expect it to lead to?

>being less successful than your parents

I've fucked horrible girls in my desperation, but yeah I could never dare to touch the only thing I consider precious and pure in my life. Cousins on the other hand are like the dudes to me, I can't fuck dudes, that's like really really gay.

What about cousins?

>t. guy who fucked his cousin

this to be honest

it's hard to process you want to go skinny dipping with her but you aren't attracted to her ?
>nd what did you expect it to lead to?
idk, like I said above it's weird so I was curious as to what would happen next if you pulled it off

I think she's cute, and she looks pretty hot I guess, but I would never want to do anything lewd with her.

why not? going skinny dipping is a pretty lewd thing to do with your sister

I don't have one.

>going skinny dipping is a pretty lewd thing to do with your sister
How?

1.Englel
2.Not very good - usually argue a lot, but we can get on sometimes

:(

it just is especially here you didn't answer my first question though

I try to act as a father figure to them since my dad is out of the country 9 months out of the year and they're 12 and 14 years younger than me

Well, to answer your first question, I just can't even think about having sex with my sister. It's just too icky.

or you're just telling yourself that you're obviously attracted to her

My sister died.

I can't really prove I'm not, but I'm definitively not sexually attracted to her. I might "aesthetically attracted" to her, but not sexually.

Holy fuck thats me

I just feel if you where to pull it off it would eventually lead to more

I don't think so, I wouldn't want to do anything "more" really.

not good

she still lives at home and bums money off my parents as a 23 year old, just hangs out with her friends doing jack shit

Why don't you complain to your parents. Any money they waste just means you'll get less when they died

Soo...who has a qt sister and is available?

I liked her hairy juicy pussy

you say that now but it's been a while since you've last seen her naked so it your mindset could change when you do see her again

all the people i met who had a sister was a pussy beta

t. only child

Mine is the same, except she's 26 and a disgusting fat slob

I doubt it.

its proven that men with sisters end up having less testosterone than other men their age

1. flag
2. pretty good, i'm a bit older and she's in college now so it's kinda surreal since i always looked at her as a kid but now she's basically an adult...i do my best to give advice and such, etc

it more just gives me feels because it reminds me of how old i am even though i guess i'm not that old

are you fat?

just be prepared because it can happen especially since its going to be in your mind a lot but good luck I hope it works out

I don't care about the money, I'm just annoyed that they don't kick her ass into doing anything like they did with me.

Mines an anorexic hipster that likes to lie about being bisexual to her friends

Thanks.

kek

no

i run 2x a week and lift 2x a week and eat fairly healthily

nice bro keep it healthying