ITT: Hit shuffle on your playlist and post the song that comes up...

ITT: Hit shuffle on your playlist and post the song that comes up. Anons will listen to it then post what they think of the song and give it a number rating out of 10. Don't be afraid to post what ever comes up, we all have atleast one embarrassing song we have a guilty pleasure for on our list.

I'll go first.
My shuffle played Closer by the chain smokers (T-mass remix)

Thoughts and rating? Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

popiconsblog.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got Vexare - Ripened Pears

Great song. 9/10 would bump this again. Also, Walk Off the Earth does a great cover of this song that might be even better than the original tbh.

My random song that came up is Faster by Kid Ink.

That was quality, at least a 9/10 here.

I have to give that a 6/10 m8, not bad.

Vexare guy here

When the drop hits on this there is nearly no changes through the entire song which is pretty bad for a song that's supposed to be dubstep, dubstep is supposed to surprise you and throw you for a loop when you listen to it and it's supposed to have some sort of variety. Not digging this one for the genre it's trying to be a part of. 3/10

I got Vague003 - Yvonne

Out of the black - Royal blood

Usually i'm not a fan of this kind of music, but I do like the use of the lyrics with different meanings yet fit together. Beat kind of throws me off but it's really hard to find a good original beat nowadays so that's forgiven. 7/10 would listen to occasionally.

Oh god... I got the Punk goes Pop Issues version of Ain't it fun by Paramore

House of gold and bones- Stone Sour

Tsunami Bomb
The Simple Truth
I've always wanted a relationship like that.

I am not a whore - LMfAO

what's the third song in this video list?
popiconsblog.com/

This song tries to be edgy in all the right ways, something to be aggressively active to. I could definitely kill zombies to this. 9/10 will probably download

I See Stars- Violent Bounce(people like you)

The bassline carries this song. Personally not a fan of these vocals, but if someone else sang it I think I would like it more.

Lyrics 7/10

Song 7/10

Pez- The Festival Song

Reminds me of a softer slipknot song.

5/10

Same singer and guitarist thats probably why

Ooooo

#themoreyouknow

Atempause - C418

You might think he loves you for your money, but I know what he really loves you for, it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat - Death Grips

I forgot how much I enjoyed C418
8/10

David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

Forgotten woods - eclipsed

The Clash - Complete Control

Indy Kidz-Cage the elephant

vbnd - trying to forget

Coldplay-Adventure of a Lifetime

Fuck.

Parabelle - Made Of

Currently nothing posted in this thread is really in my musical taste, except someone posted House of Gold and Bones which is good shit. I don't give most songs more than 20-30 seconds before I decide I won't like the rest (This is why intro hooks matter).

I got The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

Stahlmann - Feindflug

Whoops wrong album, sorry

That is not the CD cover I had back in the late 90's, is that some new cover they released for it? Mine didnt have all the blurry shit around his eyes and stuff.

Nice trips

Awesome song that will never get old

9/10

I got it from google images so someone probably changed it

Rates? I doubt anyone here is into this :/

Grow -Chon

Oh I meant Chon - Story sorry.

I listen to all kinds. Meh
Song is KOHH - 毎日だな

Edgy teen anthem circa 2007/10