Just took shrooms for the first time 15 minutes ago

Just took shrooms for the first time 15 minutes ago.

How long will it usually take for them to take effect on an empty stomach, and how will I know if I've taken too little or something and need to take more.

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

badtripguide.com/
youtu.be/d1KZs9CMTqM
youtu.be/vWXlPGEeeSI
youtu.be/dg3JakqJWHU
youtu.be/tL_TFXbSnLY
youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9X4fYP9bqqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Up to another 45 minutes, orange juice will speed up and intensify the process. You shouldn't need more for your first trip. Under stand a psilocybin headspace before diving

should've eaten something dude, goes in better and no risk of stomach ache.

usually take about 30mins-1hr to start working, 40mins typically.

How much did u take?

Also it should also take a while before you fully peak like an hour or after it starts hitting

that orange juice shit is a myth and a placebo affect

I'm honestly not completely sure how much I've eaten, just grabbed a small hand out of my bad and munched it down, don't have any orange juice, don't have a clue what a psilocybin headspace is.

whatever you do, DON'T CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND ASK HER TO MARRY YOU.

But if I ask any other girl to marry me it'll be okay?

Listen, I'm only talking from experience alright?

Not a myth or placebo. Citric acid helps break psilocybin into psilocin ((4HODMT)) for your body. Psilocin is what makess you trip.

Well I certainly wasn't planning on doing something like that but thanks for the advice anyways I guess

Oh you don't plan in a shroom trip.

I hope this isn't OP though

otherwise badtripguide.com/ in case stuff doesn't feel ok

Smoke some weed immediately

this
>inb4 does JUST that

It was OP, and I am starting to feel something at least, just a bit of a heavy stomach but nothing too major yet, thing is I mean small hand, really small hand, like cup a palm and that's it. Will read the guide though, just in case.

Yea, that works when preparing them, drenching them in citric acid. But does it in ur gut?

Also, no weed left, also doesn't seem too wise.

Walk us through your thoughts while you trip OP

If I can feel it kicking in (I assume I will though I've ofcourse never done it before) assuming I took enough and it kicks in at all I will try my best.

When I have a bad trip I just lay down in bed with some soothing music on and it feels all better. The only thing that works for me.

I had the greatest trip once, I was in the amazon on a small boat just floating along.
Then my girlfriend at the time started screaming and saying shit like she thought she was going to die.
So I just slapped some headphones on her with some Christmas jazz, stuck her in the bed under some covers and she calmed the fuck down almost instantly, but my trip never got back on track after that.

Put on some cool mellow tunes and enjoy the ride

why?
she didn't eat mushrooms

You will feel it, colors will be a bit clearer and everything will be a little bit brighter. This is how you know you have fun times ahead!
The wait is hardest part.

Yeah, it's honestly pretty exciting if I'm being completely honest, put some relaxing music on, any recomendations by anyone?

blinded - Yung Lean

Just watch transformers, the third one..fuck if I remember what it's called.

Put on, starting to get a bit cold, shaking slightly. May just be the fact that the heater is broken though. Also eyelids a bit heavy.

Don't think I'm tripping yet but everything does feel a bit off, I am pretty convinced it's a placebo or something but it feels pretty real.

The first two things I noticed when I tried shrooms was seeing colored highlights that weren't there, and finding everything funny
Are you sure you're not feeling anything?

You probably won't notice yourself tripping if you're a deep thinker.

The first time I dropped acid I spent the comedown watching The Boondocks. I highly recommend it OP. Just wait for your working memory to come back (with psychedelics you CAN forget everything before maybe an hour).

Next to a bit of a heavy stomach and everything being slightly off not really. The shrooms aren't pic related btw probably should have said that. I've got some dried things here, Really think I should maybe take more but I'm not quite sure

What ever you do don't look into the mirror

No.

if you can feel your stomach being all wierd then it's real. give it time

I think you're on your way. It takes about an hour.
First thing I feel is always a slightly upset stomach, like I want to shit or puke.

Just stood up and walked to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, motor skills normal everything normal though my eyes are weird
Pupils dilated as fuck man

I never had a problem looking in the mirror when I dropped acid. I just watched my pores dilate and shrink and my blond-basically-transparent stubble move in waves across my face. It was pretty cool.

It's not as fast acting as weed

ginger fixed my stomach problems

Led Zeppelin 1 and 2 while trip is setting in

Crosby Stills Nash and Young Deja Vu album once you're fully tripping.

I can feel the stomach but it's not really a problem, nothing I can't handle.

Yeah basically the only drug I've ever done before is weed (a lot of it though) so I've come to make a certain expectation for drugs

why waste a trip with senior citizen music?

It's kind of odd, when I walk to the bathroom to look in the mirror my pupils look really dilated, but on the front cam of my phone they look normal. Is this just me or do cameras just do that

Sexually grapefruit juice, grapefruit juice has certain enzymes which interact with psychotropic drugs, supposedly makes them more intense. I'm not really sure but yeah it's not orange juice it's grapefruit juice

Noticing anything else odd or interesting?

Because it's good and makes your body and mind feel good. Especially if you're tripping alone.

this is so interesting wtf someone else take some and get tripping and report

You should also never eat grapefruit before medicine and shit cause it makes your colon better absorb things or something, the effects on shrooms are different with orange juice and such I think though, also why did you put sexually at the start there?

I like tripping out on most music but usually it goes to psybient (androcell) or any good mixes out there) and drawing/painting something

Not really, stomach getting a wee bit more upset but nothing else, also the shrooms are pretty old, dried really well and kept pretty airtight though

it might take 2 hours from when you first took them before it fully kicks in

Yeah they store for a damn long time dry. There shouldn't be a problem because they're "old". You're good dude.

It's been about/a bit over an hour now. I really don't know if I should've taken more or if they lost their potency or something. Guess it's just healthy skepticism

I use Google Voice to Text, or maybe the Samsung Kama either one sometimes it doesn't get my voice and thinks I'm saying some really strange things.

I post a lot so I try and post really fast and don't really check back to Austin, it's probably not a good thing to do this

They will kick in, that's why I said 2 hours. Trust me it will happen.

If later on you want it to end (bored or something), remember the only way is to ride it out.

thats why I usually go with tea and the trip timing starts at like 15min after consumtion otherwise 45-60min

I like to try to focus on the space just behind the glass surface in the reflection. It enhances visual trippiness because pretty much everything recognizable to you is either in your peripheral vision (which is incredibly sensitive to movement), or out of focus in the center of your vision. If you can hold the focus, your brain will apply the movement it thinks it sees in your peripherals to the rest of your vision as it tries to fill in missing information.

It's especially fun when I'm on drugs.

Who is austin, and what do you mean post really fast. This isn't making any sense to me atm

Pigeons playing ping pong, if you like new age funk.

postan music you might enjoy

youtu.be/d1KZs9CMTqM

youtu.be/vWXlPGEeeSI

youtu.be/dg3JakqJWHU

youtu.be/tL_TFXbSnLY

The guy is a cripple with no arms talking into a mic instead of writing on a keyboard.
Sometimes it fucks up and his caretaker Austin is not there to sort it out.

That's really odd, I can like see every stain on the mirror twice. The bathroom is fucking cold though and that's where the only mirror is so I won't be doing that

How the hell did he get that picture in there without arms then, like it's just off.

He can use his tongue to select images on a touch screen

Everything is

as it's meant

to be

Looks trippy but isn't tripping me out.

Also I watched doctor strange at the movies right before taking the shrooms, now that shit is trippy, also a great movie, would recommend

There is no concern.

No need to worry.

Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream...

Look at this guy. Trying to trip people out.

Hey, I also kind of want to know what they're supposed to taste like, like mine where sort of a soury something like eating a bad walnut. I am pretty dissapointed for now since next to some what I think is placebo fuzzyness I don't feel much, think I should've taken more

for later then, my friend.

No sir, just trying to heighten or accentuate. I am posting things I find cool and enjoy getting lost in.

youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=9X4fYP9bqqw

While op is starting to trip, can anyone tell me if these are safe to consume? Got them from a friend, they are probably a year old by now. They have been stored dry and dark. Never took any shrooms, just have experience with weed. Is it ok to tale them on my own?

Oh man I really love that video though, that is just simply amazing, also, should I take a chance and just eat a bit more? Like it is 2 am and I have some responsibilities later tomorrow

Voice to Text requires me to enunciate to properly hear what I'm saying.

I don't check back enough to see if it properly heard my voice. Makes for a lot of syntax errors

this is why you measure, friend.

If you want to take more then take more. I can't give you a taste because all three times I've had them it's been in accompaniment to something that disguises the taste.

What you are describing reminds me of the first time I had them, it ended up being just like being really high but I didn't hallucinate really. Maybe try eating two or three more? It's highly unlikely that you would overdose/die

Those look really similar to mine btw, just saying, in the same boat with that, weed, and taking them alone now.

You gotta focus between the stains, don't get distracted by them. But yeah, if you're not in the right environment it's hard to do it.

They may not hold the same effect that fresh shrooms would have, you shouldn't let that shit get stale.

It will either work fine or be weaker than you expect. Thats enough to get you going there for a few hours.

Why would you take psilocybin when you have responsibilities later? It seems like you didn't do any research into this at all. I suggest in the future you do research. I hope that your responsibilities aren't too great.

If you want to take more, take more. You probably won't die, and the effects don't last as long as LSD so you will likely be fine in the morning, debatably (there will be the cooldown/moving forward to deal with but don't worry about that now)

Just popped about two more, fuck tomorrow, live in the moment right? I also kind of sort of enjoy the taste, it makes my mouth water really bad, like it isn't that good but tastes pretty okay, weird texture though

There is no moment but this exact moment, my friend. Enjoy, relish, lose yourself and give yourself over to the experience.

This is life now, but only for now.

Welcome!

Oh I don't mean like real responsibilities like really, just planned dinner in the evenening which feels like a responsibility since it's all planned and shit

oh then you'll be fine famalam

thought you were talking like work or something

Nah, I'm in college, no job, even have fucking monday off which is amazing.

I have a major connection to golden teachers when ever I want them (They are fucking growing in the park near where I live, harvested about an ounce and ate them all, gotta go back and get more soon)

OP, it sounds like you ate about a half quarter or so. Try doubling it. Shrooms are weird, you can take just enough to microdose and only get a kind of nice body buzz with some extra empathy thrown in. If you eat just a bit more you will start to feel the hallucinations creeping into the edges of your perception. If you eat about an ounce or so you will no longer be on earth and spend a thousand years traveling the multiverse with the little elves that keep the worlds machinery powered. I strongly suggest eating another equal dose to what you first ate so as not to waste a trip with a micro dose. (Microdosing is still a fun time though, just not crazy and if that is all you experience you will want to write shrooms off as being lame)

One more thing, a single bottle of Robotussin Maximum strength cough will fuck you up way more that a quarter of shrooms will, for about 1/10th the price. Just make sure the only active ingredient is Dextromethorphan. Get some headphones or earbuds and go for a night walk if you decide to stay microdosed.

Bullshit you idiot.
Shrooms go into an empty stomach if you want to actually feel the effects.
If you get nauseous easily, make tea.

my second trip I had them like an hour after eating a deep dish pizza and it was the most intense trip I've experienced

it's fine bro

It helps smooth out your come up.

P.S. 8 fucking rounds of captcha!! fuck this gay site!!

This, the more filler (like cellulose, fiber) in your digestive system the more a drug gets absorbed by said fiber, the more you wind up shitting out later. This is true for most drugs, except extremely potent drugs like acid or DMT

I'll keep that in mind.

Also I have a fair bit left which I'm going to be saving for either tomorrow or sunday same time, probably will make a thread then if I do for those interested in a real trip (though this one just might take off yet, who know, just took some extra)

It would have been even more intense had you an empty stomach.

Dramamine people, keep your drugs down so you can party longer. This shit will also make you trip balls if you intentionally OD on it, though I'd advise you not try it. The hallucinations are so fucking real that I locked myself out of the house to get groceries out of my moms car, when she was living 3 states away.

don't do them tomorrow. it'll be worthless

Give yourself a week or so before you trip again, you can build a tolerance to the shit if you take redose too soon. This is the Quarter Eater here, a hq wont even get me to microdose right now due to all the caps I've been snacking on.

You're a good man. If I were on shrooms I'd be jumping off the wall to that. STS9 is more of my soundscape.

Stephen?

So even if I don't really feel much this trip I should wait before trying next time. Well that sucks, if I would have known that I would've waited. I should really fucking inform myself.