Would you date a girl who has had a slutty past? What if this girl has been in a MFM threesome?

Would you date a girl who has had a slutty past? What if this girl has been in a MFM threesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
chaturbate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife had a pretty slutty past and I married her. I don't see any problem with it.

No hymen no diamond

past is past. I would if she was hot and completely into me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw

Two guys banged her at the same time? The train!

Yea she's been in a MFM threesome before when she was younger. Doesn't bother me at all. I've done the same

Fuck the more she has done, the more kinky shit you can talk her into. I wouldn't care if she fucked a circus midget while getting flogged with a dead fish.

You being in a MFM threesome is not the same.

Your wife 100% is getting dick on the side bud.

I guess.

Not at all. I give her enough dick and she's over her past days.

Can you really get the image of two dudes railing your wife out of your head? Two dicks inside her.

I know she getting it on the side, I had to pay for the baby scraper.

I didn't see it happen so I have no image of it. And it was a long time ago. Doesn't bother me at all.

sure who cares, only insecure faggots are bothered by something like that

>scraper
Ok, it's reasonable. But what about you thinking they degraded her and she is a slut?

I could easy picture that in my head and men and women are different men fuck women because sexual predator hunting prey women on the other hand like the attention

>scraper
>not me

I know she was slutty. Like 90% of women at one point had their slutty days and I'm sure most where degraded. But most won't ever admit it. Everyone's mom had their share of dick in them before having a kid or getting married.

Ahh pussy Dp. Guaranteed two disks in one hole.

This. a girlfriend who has been in a MFF is a girl that is bringing more girls home, not dudes.

how you come up with that logic just cause she has been in MFF

Fuck no
I only date virgins

oh, so you date yourself?

ITT: A bunch of virgins who don't have gfs and sya they would only date a virgin

So you're a cuck

Cuck

Nah just been with the same chick for 10 years lolz

Yes. Almost every girl has had a slutty past by the time they're in their 20's.

>hurr hurr, if she ain't pure she ain't gettin muh dick.

How is high school going?

lol no about max 40% depending where your from some are just dumb and easy when young and then wise up the other just sluts for life

I wouldn't date her but i would probably try to fuck her face.

I sincerely hope she brings girls. If not, well..whatever. I'm just saying being with a girl who's had a MFF in the past might be beneficial. MMF could never be.

considering the girl i got back together with likes to overshare all the stuff shes done, she told be when i left her she had a 3 some to get over me. Yeah i dunno it affects me but at the same time she has her own place, we smoke weed, fuck, i go to uni, rise and repeat.

yes, i have and i never regretted it.

Son, get that shit out of your head. What ever she did in the past is nonsense. In the present, enjoy the pussy and fuck her like a champ. You are here to succeed and the fact that she is spreading them legs fur ya, should give you the signal to get down and fuck her. Now get to work and start fucking!!!

when she told me that she said we could start having MFF 3 somes we just need to find another girl thats up for it, i asked a uni girl when we all went out one night, she said no but we are still friends :P

So you guys are all talking about fucking the girl, so her past wouldn't matter. But what about her being your girlfriend in the future?

Op the past is past if you let it get to you then you won't have a future

Its not always settling, people mature. I'm sure everyone has done something because of lack of maturity that they find embarrassing, you learn from it. Mothers will disagree with who their daughters date often. Why? Because they've made the same mistakes they're daughters have and would rather their kids not repeat their mistakes. Hindsight tends to be 20/20.

here chaturbate com/laura_foxy/

You don't want your future wife to kiss your children with the same lips she was sucking cocks a couple of years ago. Maybe being banged while sucking cock. My heartbeat go up writting this.

You will die alone with a Cheeto stained penis

Women don't really degrade themselves when in a FMF threesome since she's not just a high fuck toy with two guys that don't give a shit about her

But you may never actually know if this happened or not if she doesn't want to tell you about it.

What if she tells you she got banged by two dudes at the same time?

I'd deal with it if I love her or dump her if I don't love her.

Fair enough. I wish I was like that, and I'm trying to be since I am in that situation. It's just hard that it keeps coming up every time

Think about it this way, at least you know. This means that she's honest and open about her life with you. Imagine all these guys that don't know or even their gfs cheat on them and they naively think their gfs are the best and loyal. If it really hurts you, consider talking with her about that fact and telling her that maybe if you experience that yourself, you'll get over it easier. Maybe she'll be ok and you'll have a threesome too.

your taking a risk being with a women that has done a MFM

What risk exactly? Can you elaborate?

You are right, and she used to say no to having sex with another girl because she "cares about me and would be jealous" but recently brought it up as an option. I personally think it could bring jealousy problems in the future though

risk is she could be a cheating hoe same hoes tell you some shit about there life and keep the rest hidden